The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a social guild in EP

Alukit
Alukit
✭✭
hi i am a lvl 30 NB Dunmer looking for a active guild with members whom take part in PVE content such dungeon,delve & others activities. it seems hard to find people whom want to group up to do dungeon with & am hoping that by joining a guild i can be able to find more that are interested in group content.
  • Dazie
    Dazie
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking for the same sort of guild, have you found anything yet?
  • Alukit
    Alukit
    ✭✭
    tbh not really i join one but its pretty dead & leadership has change which maybe the cause of it. if you find one do share would be nice to find a good guild
    Edited by Alukit on October 7, 2015 8:00AM