Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help

zZAlbertZz
zZAlbertZz
Soul Shriven
I bought this game The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Premium Edition and want to know as what level is that one can be mounted on horseback. Thanks
And If you can tell me what brings that game does not bring the other one is cheaper to 79.99
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any level, you have to either buy a mount in-game at a stable with gold or in the cash store.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure about your edition, but if it came with a horse try using the "H" command. Sometimes even if you have a mount you need to have one selected under the Collectibles tab for "H" to work.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can ride a horse at any level, either buy one from a stable in game, or from the crown store (if you have the Imperial Edition, it includes a free horse anyway).

Then in your collections tab, set a horse as active. Then you can ride it!
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • willymchilybily
    willymchilybily
    ✭✭✭✭
    zZAlbertZz wrote: »
    I bought this game The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Premium Edition and want to know as what level is that one can be mounted on horseback. Thanks
    you can mount and ride a horse if you own one at any level. but you must be "outside"
    And If you can tell me what brings that game does not bring the other one is cheaper to 79.99

Im uncertain what you are asking but pressumably the difference between premium edition and regular edition?
    Bundle Description:Purchase The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Premium Edition and receive 5,500 crowns to use in the Crown Store, the in-game store featuring vanity items and services. With the Imperial Edition you will gain access to the Imperial race, Imperial White Horse, the ability to craft and transform Imperial Gear, a Mudcrab vanity pet, and the Rings of Mara.

basically the premium edition comes with the imperial edition included.
    • you can then be any race and join any faction you want
    • you can play as an imperial, who are a very good all round class for any character particularly for "weapon users" or stamina based gameplay
    • the imperial addition includes a horse, you can access it as soon as you leave cold harbour intro, it is under the collections/mounts tab in the start menu on console
    • the 5500 crowns is the currency of the "crown store" and is a fairly hefty amount of crowns. from here you can buy vanity items and things like experience scrolls, horse upgrades, armor crafting styles. and you could even buy the DLC that has been released and have 3,000 crowns left over for future DLC.
    • the ring of mara is something best used with a friend you will play a lot with. when you both use a ring of mara and get married and play together you get more experience for what ever activity you do
    Edited by willymchilybily on October 5, 2015 2:56PM
    PSN - WarpPigeon - Guild: TheSyndicate - EU, Ebonheart Pact
    Dragon Knight [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Magicka] - 720 - Flawless Conqueror
    Templar [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Dragon Knight [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Stamina] - 720
  • zZAlbertZz
    zZAlbertZz
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you and please One last question I have a mount Imperial but do not know which button I have tu push yo somund the Horse y have a PS4 thanks
  • JimbobMarley
    JimbobMarley
    ✭✭
    Thank you and please One last question I have a mount Imperial but do not know which button I have tu push yo somund the Horse y have a PS4 thanks

Push the large touch pad .
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Push the large touch pad .

you have to hold it for about 2 seconds or it will just bring the map.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • zZAlbertZz
    zZAlbertZz
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks worked