Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Any Aldmeri Dominion LGBT Guilds?

Sh4Foxy
Sh4Foxy
Soul Shriven
I identify myself as a woman but I haven't found an Aldmeri Dominion guild (preferably an all Woman Guild) who would accept me as such. Does one exist?

PSN: Sh4Foxy
Ashley Cross
ashley.x@aol.com
  • Sh4Foxy
    Sh4Foxy
    Soul Shriven
    Faction: Aldmeri Dominion
    Race: Wood Elf
    Class: Nightblade
    Build: Stamina DPS Bow/2H

Currently Level: 34
    Edited by Sh4Foxy on September 22, 2015 6:38PM
    Ashley Cross
    ashley.x@aol.com
  • ConnorJS
    ConnorJS
    You go girl. Wish I knew one. Good luck.
  • Barafan
    Barafan
    Don't know if you are still looking, but Legion is an adult (18+), LGBT-friendly guild in the AD faction. We are pretty casual, do PvP and PvE content, and have Master crafters of every trade who are happy to make anything our guildmates need. Guild chat can get racy at times (hence the 18+ rule), but we're a friendly, somewhat silly bunch, and we are very welcoming of new members.

If you (or any players reading this) are interested in joining, message me here on the forums, or send me a message on PSN (Name: Rear_Assault). Whether you join us or not, I wish you luck in your guild search.
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is sexual preference even a thing in a video game? I dont care if you like men or women or both. Keep that *** to yourself please.
  • Sh4Foxy
    Sh4Foxy
    Soul Shriven
    Obviously sexual preference does matter to some or they wouldn't post negative comments.
    Yea I'm still looking. :)

Update: Level 45
    Ashley Cross
    ashley.x@aol.com
  • Dansisko
    Dansisko
    I agree with xeven. the important thing is to play united and uo level togheter with a fair play, sexual preference doesnt matter...
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭
    That's if you're dealing with an open minded group of players. Some people may hear her voice on mic and her pronouns might cause confusion or, in less accepting circles, confrontation. I can understand looking for a guild that is comfortable with who you are right off the bat. There are plenty of guilds on here that reach out to certain groups of people, so why is this any different? :/
    Salt-Rose
    { daggerfall covenant | felquin | altmer | destruction sorcerer }
    . a proud member of the sisterhood of tamriel .
  • Sharm
    Sharm
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Sh4Foxy. I'm with the HoldSquare Reapers. We are an adult gaming community (21 and older only) for all adults with no judgement and no drama. We don't just play ESO as we are a Playstation Gaming Community, we have hundreds of members who play all types of games, including ESO and we do have an ESO guild! Now we are based in the Daggerfall Covenant but we aren't just about ESO. I thought you might be interested to hear about us. If you have any questions and would like to talk to someone before hand, my PSN is Sharm295. I'd be more than happy to talk to you.
    21 years old or older? Want to game with other adults? There's a PS4 Adult Gaming Community for you! Visit HoldSquare.com to check us out and see if we're a fit for you.