The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Nobody posts on here to be their character (well mostly)

• Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it seems khajiit fans do it a lot... that whole "this one" business
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hughe: You speak of Khajit, those little cat people, as if they are of some importance to Nirn. I find them quite disgusting for the most part, and of little use in the day to day grinds of society. It is true, I have met some worth their price, but that is mainly if I need a job done that is quite beneath me. They cannot be tamed, for indeed I have tried. As a pure born Breton, it should of been evident that their best interests lie in servitude to me. Oh, do not look upon me with such shock of my speakings, I only speak what most think, and I was quite quick to point out they are not completely useless.
    "Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    it seems khajiit fans do it a lot... that whole "this one" business

true, why do ALL khajiit fans assume the only way to RP khajiit is to say "this one" for every sentence. Take a look at videos of the Skyrim mod Inigo that cat is as khajiit as anyone yet NEVER says "this one" or speaks in the third person.

Speech patterns are NOT racial, they are cultural big difference.

Edit: although it is kinda fun to speak like that ;) .
    Edited by RAGUNAnoOne on September 29, 2015 2:58PM
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If we could ever get some arcs going on the forums, it would be pretty awesome. I'm sure regular RPers are part of at least one RP Guild that sets up their own events, or even coordinate with several other Guilds for a giant event that can span months. But there are times when there are lulls in Guild storylines, whether they involve just a few characters, the whole Guild, or numerous Guilds. It would be cool to get characters more exposure, get them actual experiences that further shape their stories and such.

Not only that, but setting up things on the forums allows for cross-faction interactions without anyone needing access to Cadwell's Silver or Gold. A low-level player from EP can easily take part in something with a low-level DC, whereas in-game everyone taking part has to have access to the same faction areas.

I'd be more than happy to help set things up n_n. Ooh, we could even use Roll20 for certain arcs if people are willing.
    Edited by Arunei on October 2, 2015 5:33PM
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!