The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What the hell is wrong with Rivenspire?

• cbbred
    cbbred
    You say you know what it takes, but I don't see that at all. Were working to make a better image.

Go ahead and get angry, for nothing.
    Xbox-NA
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbbred wrote: »
    You say you know what it takes, but I don't see that at all. Were working to make a better image.

Go ahead and get angry, for nothing.

Lol. English please. You don't see that? Of course not, I'm not on the ZOS development team. Did you mean 'we're working'? If so, what exactly can 'we' do but point out the issues? You aren't doing anything but forming bad sentences and making little sense.

If there is an unplayable zone, which is what this thread is about, you post here on this forum to get support. Customers have the right to be frustrated. Learn customer support models to understand how companies train for dealing with customer behaviors.
    Edited by Uberkull on September 29, 2015 7:29PM
    ▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • koltbyrd4
    koltbyrd4
    Soul Shriven
    While I have you all gathered here, where the hell am I supposed to go to level my 26 char now?!
    Edited by koltbyrd4 on September 29, 2015 8:19PM
  • silentstoner
    Hope it gets fixed soon
  • Saren_Arterius
    koltbyrd4 wrote: »
    While I have you all gathered here, where the hell am I supposed to go to level my 26 char now?!

The poor performance is only really affecting the "overworld" area. You can still clear the Delves with few issues. I know it doesn't resolve the overall problem for you, but at least it's something you can do in the meantime. Also, the boat to the Alik'r Desert which you're supposed to take from Rivenspire obviously won't work, but you can still use the Ship at Wayrest Docks in Stormhaven to get there. You'll be a bit underlevelled, but after clearing those Rivenspire Delves and a few Quests, you should be good.

Hope that helps.
  • koltbyrd4
    koltbyrd4
    Soul Shriven
    Well it will be better than grinding ogres for the rest of my life. Thanks!
  • DrunknAssassin7
    So it looks like they fixed it..but now it's lagged again..not as bad as before at least...
  • jert14
    jert14
    glad i finished up my quest line last night then.
  • Zerkcie
    Zerkcie
    Oh give it a rest, they work just as hard as the rest of us. They don't get any more new info then we do, stop bitching at the messenger. They are in charge of the forum info NOT the game, they only know as much as their told. Hold your sh*t, and stop acting like you know what it takes to develop and QA patches.

uberkull wrote: »
    Oh give it a rest, they work just as hard as the rest of us. They don't get any more new info then we do, stop bitching at the messenger. They are in charge of the forum info NOT the game, they only know as much as their told. Hold your sh*t, and stop acting like you know what it takes to develop and QA patches.

I have wored in the IT industry for 22 years. My resume includes 2 Fortune 500 companies, and 2 fortune 100 companies. We currently have 69 million customers. I've worked in every aspect of IT, from junior coder to enterprise architect in cloud computing.

I know EXACTLY what it takes to develop and deliver patches. But in my line of work, there is no way this DLC would ever see production with the amount of defects it has. And if there is a problem with out product over the weekend, we work it ON the weekend.

But, in the end....no one cares what I do, it's what ZOS is going to do to fix what they broke with the IC patch. I'm available to help...a minimal fee. ;)

Burn. Nuff said.

I'm sure ZoS are big boys and don't need all the hanger on's sticking up for them. If this game wasn't almost completely broken then maybe telling people to take a step back is called for... but have you played this game since IC came out??? Seriously people get your head out of ZoS's backside.