Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Drunken Tavern - [NA XB1 AD] End Game PvE Vet Guild

Force
Force
Tired of the broken dungeon finder?

Having a hard time finding a healer / tank?

Fed up with randoms standing in fire
?

Welcome to The Drunken Tavern, a gathering place for those looking for other competent players interested in doing end game PvE content. No more dealing with the hassle of a broken queue system and no global / LFG chat on the console.

We currently consist of mainly VR14 players with a handful of PC transfers who already know most of the end game content. We're looking to fill our ranks with additional VR10+ members who want to get started on that end game gear grind! Starting with Vet Dungeon farming and moving into DSA and Trials.

On to the bullet points!
  • NA XB1 AD End Game PvE Guild for experienced players
  • Accepting VR10+ players looking for reliable groups
  • Farming Vet Dungeons, Pledges, DSA and Trails
  • Members also PvP fairly reguarly

If you would like to be a part of The Drunken Tavern, please reply here or send a message in game to ForceLOL or mattg19xx with your gamertag and character information.

Cheers!
Edited by Force on July 16, 2015 10:39PM
  • Force
    Force
    Thanks to everyone who sent in requests via xbox live, in case I miss them be sure to post here as well!
  • Onicx
    Onicx
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
    NA AD Xbox/PC
  • Force
    Force
    Running daily vet pledges and Dragonstar Arena, starting to build a solid roster for Trials.

Always looking for more!
  • CrazyOldTurtl3
    How do I get in contact with someone to update my guild notes and set up group me?