Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can I get a Haircut? ;)

Shazzamx
Shazzamx
Soul Shriven
I have this idea that I have seen implemented with great success in other games, both in the MMO genre and in more traditionel games.

Basically I would love for a Barber to be introduced to the world, it would not break lore or unbalance the game in any way and it would give us the players a place to thrown gold at for a new haircut, new facepaint/makeup and such.

Now I would also suggest that there were an option to cut a "secret" deal to go into the backroom "basement" or whatever.. it could even be a portal to a pocket plane in a backroom, where you cut a deal with a daedric lord to give you a complete custom overhaul... If you feel this is not in lore with barbers it could be a thief guild thing.. something along the lines of wanting to change identity :P .. Anyway that more comprehensible makeover could easily cost crowns like the scrolls you buy for XP.

I believe there would be a big market gold and crown wise for this feature. I know I would love to pay crowns along the line of 1500 -2500 to change some things about my character like the Voice, and perhaps give it a more "heroic" rugged face since it has been in Tamriel for a while now and shouldn't look like such a "soft" featured person ;) Anyway I hope to see this feature.. I have never seen it not be a success in games + it would boost your Crown sales which makes more money for you guys, so it's a win win as I see it :)
  • Blood_Oracle
    I would love to change my character's haircut.
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know can you get one? im sure the question you want Is may I get a haircut.

person 1: can I have 10000 bucks?

person 2: Absolutly.

person 1:-holds out hand- where is it?

person 2: I said you can have it never said I would give it to you.

when using may in the sense of asking a question it is more asking that person/company specifically for x item you would like.
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • Calidus1
    Calidus1
    ✭✭
    I don't know can you get one? im sure the question you want Is may I get a haircut.

when using may in the sense of asking a question it is more asking that person/company specifically for x item you would like.

not true, but a common misconception
    http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/can-or-may

ALSO, I want haircuts soooo bad
    Edited by Calidus1 on September 24, 2015 10:08PM
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭

not true, but a common misconception
    http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/can-or-may

ALSO, I want haircuts soooo bad

well aint was added to the dictionary due to it being used often doesn't mean it is really a word. ;)
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • Cheveyo
    Cheveyo
    ✭✭✭
    Face Sculptor exists in Skyrim. So the ability to change your appearance isn't new, which means it doesn't need to be limited to changing just your hairstyle/color/etc.
    http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Galathil

I'd love the ability to change my appearance. I probably wont change much on my character, but there are a couple of body parts that I feel I made too thin. I'd also change the hairstyle probably.

Edited by Cheveyo on September 26, 2015 2:06AM
  • xRAGEx
    xRAGEx
    ✭✭
    Barber shop
  • Pushka
    Pushka
    ✭✭
    A: Lightninvash... given that there is no possible way to get a haircut in the game, they can use CAN/CAN'T if they want. Because its not possible.

B: I know this has been asked for many many times, but I feel I will add my comment yet again. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO THIS ESO!

Kay, thats all.
  • Wicked_Wolf
    Wicked_Wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    No you can't have a barber shop. But, what you can have is 10 different reskinned cats, some undyeable costumes that are pretty much just in game armor pieces, or a motif that's an excessive grind in game but purchasable quickly in the store.
  • Marrtha
    Marrtha
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I had a penny for every barber shop topic.

I will just leave this here

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/165626/the-barber-shop-is-currently-being-worked-on-community-input-goes-here#latest

All input welcome! If anything, I am glad the community is loud about this.
    PC EU DC v16 MNB Mel'az

Use @Marrtha when replying!