The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Team Orange - I told you so ZoS

• chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Huggalump wrote: »
    On PC Haderus, I've personally seen yellow walk a scroll to red and hand it off
    On Haderus PC, i have personally seen a yellow "DC spy" grab a scroll and run it to a keep where a large blue zerg was waiting for him.

That sort of thing is one of the few real issues with cross faction play and it is no fun when it happens to your side.
    sad.gif

This happened a week ago on xbox everone was talking about it on chat
  • FlounderOG
    FlounderOG
    ✭✭✭
    Huggalump wrote: »
    On PC Haderus, I've personally seen yellow walk a scroll to red and hand it off
    On Haderus PC, i have personally seen a yellow "DC spy" grab a scroll and run it to a keep where a large blue zerg was waiting for him.

That sort of thing is one of the few real issues with cross faction play and it is no fun when it happens to your side.
    sad.gif

This happened a week ago on xbox everyone was talking about it on chat

Absolutely. There was three separate times that a crossfaction guild snuck over to warden, Opened it up and picked up the scroll, Then sent one of their members from our faction to kill him and pick it up.

Result? Since the new scroll holder is DC, He has full unrestricted power to run it all the way to AD territory without us being able to do a thing about it.

This is a huge oversight, And it has ruined the campaign and morale for Cyrodiil pvp for many people.

This happened on Xbox One Haderus.

I believe the players GT's were "FLNKR" and "Dalek Evacor" <
    I put this here so that it is heard and remembered. Dozens of players sent support tickets for Dalec, But he still runs around the server like nothing ever happened.

There is 100% No possibility of being mistaken here. Somebody is in the wrong. Dalec is in the wrong for sure, But he is only exploiting an existing mechanic. As long as it stands unfixed your PVP system lacks integrity.

I propose only being able to serve one faction in Cyrodiil for all 8 Characters. You can still theoretically make a toon on another faction for PVE purposes, But you will not be able to sign up for PVP until you have left the campaign for the other characters factions. This includes being unable to be a guest campaigner.

A new option would need to be added for campaigns (Home, Guest, And "Leave" or equivalent. so that you can leave your campaigns should you wish to switch to another faction.)

There will also be a 24 Hour waiting period before faction campaign switches.

This wouldn't 100% solve the issue, but it would be a major logical step in the right direction. I love this game, and intend to play it for a long time, And pay the company lots of money like I already have. If PVP falls too far, I along with many others will lose interest, Stop playing, And stop PAYING.

Remember Christmas and all the new games that come out around this time are right around the corner, So there will be no shortage of games to replace this one if the consumers are not made a prompt priority.

/rant.

Sorry if this sounds too hostile, But I am very passionate about this game. It's everything I wanted in an xbox game and more, I just want to see it succeed further than it already has.
    Edited by FlounderOG on August 29, 2015 9:32AM
    -Daggerfall Covenant (Xbox NA)-
    Haderus Main
    Tavia Guest
  • Kronuxx
    Kronuxx
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. they're nerfing the EMP skills, so you won't see any passing around emp anymore.. it will just be a title..
    2. Chillrend DC isn't "dead" i play that campaign regularly (ps4)
    3. When the DLC comes out you won't really need to worry about all that..
    4. Is life fair? no.. so deal with it.. its only a game
    5. they won't stop people from making other alliances. you know why? because there is different story lines for every alliances. therefore they wouldn't limit a account , guild to just one alliance.. bc more people will get bored like myself.

so in conclusion, you wasted some time writing that essay, bc it won't change.

advice? maybe join a guild where orange or green team don't matter, where you and your guildies run away from the Zerg fest and take keeps solo with 7-10people.. more AP and more Fun, and LESS lag. PLUS you learn more.

Out of curiousity, do you have a source proving that they are nerfing Emperor skills? If this is true, thank goodness. I always found that most people (keyword: most, I'm not saying all) who got emperor just reverted to farming tactics, and exploits to achieve emperor status. I always wanted emperor because of the passives that came with it, but I truly thought that being an emperor should have never been based on who's farmed the most AP during a campaign.

• 21jws10
    21jws10
    ✭✭✭
    This doesn't bother me, as it will eventually fall apart, think about it, these two factions are sieging a keep, some of the people who don't know they are working together turn up and attack them, it becomes a riot.
    PS4 | EU | falout565 | Looking for PvP group, messsage me, BWB
  • blackweb
    blackweb
    ✭✭✭✭
    21jws10 wrote: »
    This doesn't bother me, as it will eventually fall apart, think about it, these two factions are sieging a keep, some of the people who don't know they are working together turn up and attack them, it becomes a riot.

The riot isn't really happening. I have not seen any riots between team orange factions. PuGs are just not that numerous, organized or effective.

• marco.cuevas.ventob14_ESO
    Game over

frustration ensues

Players leave PVP
  • blackweb
    blackweb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Game over

frustration ensues

Players leave PVP

QFT

That is exactly what is happening.

• MrGrimey
    MrGrimey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pvp is the only reason I'm happy that console does not have text chat... I can imagine how much worse zergs would be if you were able to communicate with the whole map

Edited by MrGrimey on August 29, 2015 9:11PM
  • MrGrimey
    MrGrimey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, this is another reason why arena pvp would be a good idea, short quick games less time to conspire and random match ups
  • REiiGN15
    REiiGN15
    ✭✭✭
    Team Green is always apparent on the weekends on X1 NA Thornblade. As EP we love it to death. It does screw us up momentarily with buff server and all but man, they catch us off guard because most EP joe blows will be humping Cracked Wood Cave all the time and will be oblivious to the keeps while 300 real PvPers will be wanting to get in.

I'm old fashioned though, I'm on an alliance and I stick solely to that alliance and hate the other ones. If they do want to team up against us, that's perfectly okay. More to kill. If you are smart, none of this is a problem.
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see a faction lock on accounts for pvp purposes and open faction for pve and rp purposes. There would have to be a lock in place to prevent people in multi-faction guilds from being able to communicate cross faction while in Cyrodil to include group and whispers. The problem with that is none of the factions have the same population.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    blackweb wrote: »

They are not even trying to hide it anymore. The cross-faction cooperation has become blatant and obvious. Last night in Haderus, we saw EP and AD cooperating to take keeps, objectives and ultimately scrolls. DC had no chance to stop them. We now call them TEAM ORANGE. A member of my guild who used to be part of one of the Team Orange guilds described their tactics and strategies on TeamSpeak. He told us that they actually demanded that he delete his DC character, that he could only have characters on EP or AD.

The result of this is that casual, solo or PuG (pick up group) players are disappearing from Cyrodiil. The Chillrend campaign is officially dead because the DC quit Chillrend. Haderus is dying. The reason is that DC players do not want to be double teamed.

This begs the question, is Team Orange cheating?

Technically no.

TEAM ORANGE IS USING GAME MECHANICS CREATED BY ZOS TO GAIN AN OVERWHELMING AND UNFAIR ADVANTAGE IN CYRODIIL PVP.

How to stop TEAM ORANGE:

Single faction accounts.
    Single faction guilds.
    Single faction server/campaigns.

Obviously there should still be 3 factions but there should not be any mixing between the factions in guilds or pvp. This would require creating a new server and one or more new campaigns. I would create a new account and take my entire guild to such a server and campaign immediately to put an end to TEAM ORANGE.

First bolded part:

JUST LOLOLOL. Come on now, I just don't believe that at all, it's so incredibly ridiculous and over the top. Even people in some of the most well-known, and hardest working PvP guilds on EP and AD have DC alts, I know because sometimes they wander over and play with me and my friends. So please, omg, just stop. No guilds with common sense would demand such a ridiculous thing. This is conspiracy and lies you're bringing here, and it's hilarious.

Next bolded part. First off, Chillrend has been dead for awhile now lol. True, some action starts up here and there, but I haven't seen it with any significant population in a long time now. Second off, Haderus is not dying. It's been pop-locked during prime time almost every night because people get sick of Azura's lag, and head in there. The campaign is fine. Third, DC players HAVE ALWAYS BEEN DOUBLE-TEAMED. In fact, EVERY ALLIANCE IS DOUBLE-TEAMED AT ONE POINT. Tri-faction war ring a bell? But besides that, DC is used to being considered a weaker alliance. This is nothing new. Also, remember that IC is coming out tomorrow, a lot of players are taking breaks until then.

Now to get to what actually pisses me off in your post:

"Single faction accounts.
    Single faction guilds.
    "

Absolutely not. What is this? A fascist regime? This is a game. There is NO REASON why I should not be able to make a character in whatever alliance I please. In fact, if this were the case, I would have never been able to come to DC, and I'm a pretty loyal DC player. I think people like you tend to forget that this isn't real life. There is no reason that ZoS should limit a product we have spent money on. Single faction accounts? No thank you. I have friends on all three alliances. If I want to go PvP and hang out with them for a day, why should I not be able to?
    As for single faction guilds. So, if I'm in a guild, and I log onto my crafting alt, who happens to be on EP, then I get kicked from the guild immediately by the system? Stupid. Incredibly stupid. In fact, so stupid I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around how someone could think this is a good idea. What about trade guilds? My home trade guild, which I adore and am good friends with the GM, couldn't be my home trade guild with you're idea since it's AD owned.
    And single faction servers and campaigns. Just stop. Stop.
    Who are you to tell me that my game experience has to be ruined because you can't get out of a damn conspiracy theory about factions teaming up just to be this big wah-wah bully all the time.

Maybe you need to make some AD and EP friends so you can realize that they're human beings too and aren't all evil, hell-bent creatures with the single intent of ruining your life.
    Edited by DisgracefulMind on August 30, 2015 4:01PM
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kronuxx wrote: »
    1. they're nerfing the EMP skills, so you won't see any passing around emp anymore.. it will just be a title..
    2. Chillrend DC isn't "dead" i play that campaign regularly (ps4)
    3. When the DLC comes out you won't really need to worry about all that..
    4. Is life fair? no.. so deal with it.. its only a game
    5. they won't stop people from making other alliances. you know why? because there is different story lines for every alliances. therefore they wouldn't limit a account , guild to just one alliance.. bc more people will get bored like myself.

so in conclusion, you wasted some time writing that essay, bc it won't change.

advice? maybe join a guild where orange or green team don't matter, where you and your guildies run away from the Zerg fest and take keeps solo with 7-10people.. more AP and more Fun, and LESS lag. PLUS you learn more.

Out of curiousity, do you have a source proving that they are nerfing Emperor skills? If this is true, thank goodness. I always found that most people (keyword: most, I'm not saying all) who got emperor just reverted to farming tactics, and exploits to achieve emperor status. I always wanted emperor because of the passives that came with it, but I truly thought that being an emperor should have never been based on who's farmed the most AP during a campaign.

Go read the PTS patch notes. They're taking away the passives you get for former emperor.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is way to much collusion in this game the whole spirit of three faction warfare is really lost, the design of the Cyrodiil promotes the individual instead of promoting the faction war and playing the map and objectives, see it everyday, shame really there is so much more to cyridill than just AP farming, which you get if you just play the game.. /sigh
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Arrogant, condescending. Dont lecture me or us. Cyrodiil PvP is dying due to Team Orange/Purple/Green, "deal with it".

Methinks this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black after reading your original post.

And, no, its not. Go ahead and take your ashes after your next death to another game if you are so unhappy.

Our AvA guild is not as elitist as you describe, but we also play all three factions, with a rule that we can never push against a guildie who is emp. Why? Because totally dominating a map with one faction, so no one wants to play in it, is more boring than gate camping.

<Edited to add> Our main focus is EP by the way. Our other alliance characters are for when we need a challenge or want to fight ones who are normally our allies.
    Edited by Darlgon on August 30, 2015 4:55PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude, pc had, and still have, problems with inter alliance partnership. Emp trading, ap trading, who gets emp who doesnt. It seems it became very political. Soma called it black alliance or something. ..

Back in the days of daoc, comms with enemy alliances were much harder. No inter alliance guild, chat, enemies names didnt appear on top of their head. Alliances between ennemies were more informal: two underdogs knew they had to punch the top dog instead of killing each other.

Yet again, the general ruleset were much more well though out.

Thats why I keep suggesting less communication between alliances, restrictions to play in enemy alliance, etc. Unfortunately, were too far in developpment to reverse it. Soon you will be able to pve with enemies...
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was on teamspeak with a former member of Team Orange who is in my guild as he described Team Orange and their tactics.

Funny. the only person I know that USED to be in GOS, or team Red as you call us, and was guild kicked six months or so. He would have no idea what is going on with us. Since no one else was out there pretty much, last night on NA PC Haderus, not a lot of other candidates. He appears quite bitter tword us, so I would not trust to much of what he says. He actually posted this morning that his EP is on Azuras.

The former Team Orange member in my guild told me the EP and AD guild names in Team Orange but I am not going to repeat them here. I dont remember GoS being one of them.

GO TEAM ORANGE!

I am now not sure if you are just trolling for more forum combat or just being horribly lied to.

The list of known active EP guilds are short. I have asked in other forum post for any others and never got a response. What I know of are:

Azuras Star
    Nexus

Chillrend
    Made for Destruction (m4d)

Haderus:
    Guild of Shadows

Thornblade
    Guild of Shadows

If your Team Orange source is not in one of those guilds, you need to ignore him, because he is trolling you.

<Edit> Come to think of it, if your guild is so big, as you listed in your original post, why does it matter?
    Edited by Darlgon on August 30, 2015 4:58PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    With that being said, I do with they would bind entire accounts to one faction or another. Buy another account (and build sep CP) if you want to faction jump.
    Wut? confused24.gif

I have main characters in each faction. I belong to 5 guilds, all of which have cross faction membership.
    Locking a whole account into just one faction would suck big time.

What a terrible idea ...
    unsure.gif

Some ideas are good for the game that some players won't like. In fact, some of the best ideas for the game are ones that certain groups of players will hate. The idea they pitched about playing pve with players from other factions is what will be one of the horrible moves for this game.

As it stands, this game design kills faction pride. The fact that you think this is a bad idea kind proves that.

Too easy to jump from one faction to other, swap characters when you feel like it to change to whatever side you want, spy, cheat, etc.

And sorry, but I don't care about cross faction guilds. Most guilds other than trade guilds should be focused on one faction.

I'd give everyone a free choice when rolling it out. Let them pick a faction for all their characters and then bind it. You wanna swap? I'd sell a service in the store to do so for the whole account so it's not so wishy washy that people are just logging into a different character to jump sides and go over to what should be their enemy. You wanna have a different faction, create a new account, with new cp and gear, etc.

Weak willed decisions like supporting wishy washy faction stuff are just as bad as them opening up IC to everyone no matter. And in the end, will be worse for the game in the long run. You don't support a game like this on casuals, the more they bleed dedicated players, the sooner the game dies out.
    Edited by xaraan on August 30, 2015 5:22PM
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They are not even trying to hide it anymore. The cross-faction cooperation has become blatant and obvious. Last night in Haderus, we saw EP and AD cooperating to take keeps, objectives and ultimately scrolls. DC had no chance to stop them. We now call them TEAM ORANGE. A member of my guild who used to be part of one of the Team Orange guilds described their tactics and strategies on TeamSpeak. He told us that they actually demanded that he delete his DC character, that he could only have characters on EP or AD.

The result of this is that casual, solo or PuG (pick up group) players are disappearing from Cyrodiil. The Chillrend campaign is officially dead because the DC quit Chillrend. Haderus is dying. The reason is that DC players do not want to be double teamed.

Technically no.

TEAM ORANGE IS USING GAME MECHANICS CREATED BY ZOS TO GAIN AN OVERWHELMING AND UNFAIR ADVANTAGE IN CYRODIIL PVP.

How to stop TEAM ORANGE:

Single faction accounts.
    Single faction guilds.

Obviously there should still be 3 factions but there should not be any mixing between the factions in guilds or pvp. This would require creating a new server and one or more new campaigns. I would create a new account and take my entire guild to such a server and campaign immediately to put an end to TEAM ORANGE.

First bolded part:

JUST LOLOLOL. Come on now, I just don't believe that at all, it's so incredibly ridiculous and over the top. Even people in some of the most well-known, and hardest working PvP guilds on EP and AD have DC alts, I know because sometimes they wander over and play with me and my friends. So please, omg, just stop. No guilds with common sense would demand such a ridiculous thing. This is conspiracy and lies you're bringing here, and it's hilarious.

Next bolded part. First off, Chillrend has been dead for awhile now lol. True, some action starts up here and there, but I haven't seen it with any significant population in a long time now. Second off, Haderus is not dying. It's been pop-locked during prime time almost every night because people get sick of Azura's lag, and head in there. The campaign is fine. Third, DC players HAVE ALWAYS BEEN DOUBLE-TEAMED. In fact, EVERY ALLIANCE IS DOUBLE-TEAMED AT ONE POINT. Tri-faction war ring a bell? But besides that, DC is used to being considered a weaker alliance. This is nothing new. Also, remember that IC is coming out tomorrow, a lot of players are taking breaks until then.

Now to get to what actually pisses me off in your post:

"Single faction accounts.
    Single faction guilds.
    "

Absolutely not. What is this? A fascist regime? This is a game. There is NO REASON why I should not be able to make a character in whatever alliance I please. In fact, if this were the case, I would have never been able to come to DC, and I'm a pretty loyal DC player. I think people like you tend to forget that this isn't real life. There is no reason that ZoS should limit a product we have spent money on. Single faction accounts? No thank you. I have friends on all three alliances. If I want to go PvP and hang out with them for a day, why should I not be able to?
    As for single faction guilds. So, if I'm in a guild, and I log onto my crafting alt, who happens to be on EP, then I get kicked from the guild immediately by the system? Stupid. Incredibly stupid. In fact, so stupid I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around how someone could think this is a good idea. What about trade guilds? My home trade guild, which I adore and am good friends with the GM, couldn't be my home trade guild with you're idea since it's AD owned.
    And single faction servers and campaigns. Just stop. Stop.
    Who are you to tell me that my game experience has to be ruined because you can't get out of a damn conspiracy theory about factions teaming up just to be this big wah-wah bully all the time.

Maybe you need to make some AD and EP friends so you can realize that they're human beings too and aren't all evil, hell-bent creatures with the single intent of ruining your life.

Eh, not true. Our guild runs mostly all AD characters and we are a pretty dedicated ad pvp guild. In fact all 8 of my v14s are AD. I think a couple have lowbie alts that they don't play anymore, but used on blackwater blade for a while. We've also disassociated ourselves with a couple other AD guilds that seem to jump over to alts and play against the faction and kicked others out of the group when someone has invited a blue or red player's alt in. They need to make faction pride important, not more watered down. The fact that its as common place as you say is a bad thing.

Having faction pride doesn't mean you have to hate the other players or that you can't be friends with them. But when it comes to playing the 'contest' part of the game (pvp), you shouldn't forget you are on opposing sides.
    Edited by xaraan on August 30, 2015 5:26PM
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • blackweb
    blackweb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dude, pc had, and still have, problems with inter alliance partnership. Emp trading, ap trading, who gets emp who doesnt. It seems it became very political. Soma called it black alliance or something. ..

Back in the days of daoc, comms with enemy alliances were much harder. No inter alliance guild, chat, enemies names didnt appear on top of their head. Alliances between ennemies were more informal: two underdogs knew they had to punch the top dog instead of killing each other.

Yet again, the general ruleset were much more well though out.

Thats why I keep suggesting less communication between alliances, restrictions to play in enemy alliance, etc. Unfortunately, were too far in developpment to reverse it. Soon you will be able to pve with enemies...

This poster has it right. Collusion, Emp trading, objective trading have all been getting worse and worse, especially since the last major patch. Cyrodiil PvP is not near as much fun as it used to be.

• StevieKingslayer
    StevieKingslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »

I was on teamspeak with a former member of Team Orange who is in my guild as he described Team Orange and their tactics.

Funny. the only person I know that USED to be in GOS, or team Red as you call us, and was guild kicked six months or so. He would have no idea what is going on with us. Since no one else was out there pretty much, last night on NA PC Haderus, not a lot of other candidates. He appears quite bitter tword us, so I would not trust to much of what he says. He actually posted this morning that his EP is on Azuras.

The former Team Orange member in my guild told me the EP and AD guild names in Team Orange but I am not going to repeat them here. I dont remember GoS being one of them.

GO TEAM ORANGE!

I am now not sure if you are just trolling for more forum combat or just being horribly lied to.

The list of known active EP guilds are short. I have asked in other forum post for any others and never got a response. What I know of are:

Azuras Star
    Nexus

Chillrend

Haderus:
    Guild of Shadows

Thornblade
    Guild of Shadows

If your Team Orange source is not in one of those guilds, you need to ignore him, because he is trolling you.

<Edit> Come to think of it, if your guild is so big, as you listed in your original post, why does it matter?

I don't know how to quote this shorter. (My apologies for being FORUM NOOB.)
    But on Chillrend PC - I'm in M4D (Mad Four Destruction) and I can tell you 100% we do not form alliances with other guilds. We work alone. Occasionally, someone will talk to someone from another alliance but that's about it, and it's usually just trolling stuff - Nothing serious. M4D does not play well with others.
    I am demanding better customer service from Zenimax Studios.
    I am demanding better and more open communication between the devs & the playerbase.
    Majin Stevie || Iothane || Nymphetamine
    PVP || PVE
    Player since beta.
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    melodeath wrote: »
    on azura we have a dc guild that also has AD alts.

even though they completly own the map out of sheer numbers, but when Ep takes only 1 keep you basicly get double teamed from the same guild using 2 factions.

wot guild is that? :o
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Faugaun
    Faugaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lead an online gaming community with over 3000 members called Phoenix Battalion. I have been leading large-scale world pvp for overs 10 years. Our PlanetSide 2 outfit:

http://www.planetside-universe.com/outfit-37509488620618229.php

During closed beta I discovered that the same account could have multiple characters on different factions and could join the same guild, I made a prediction. I predicted that this game mechanic would be used to allow the same guild to cooperate across multiple factions. I made a post in the forums then that this game mechanic would be used to exploit Cyrodiil PvP. That is exactly what is happening in Cyrodiil on the Haderus and Chillrend Campaigns. I am aware that the same guild cannot be on multiple factions in the same campaign at the same time but TEAM ORANGE has found a way to circumvent that limitation.

We are now seeing:

Members of one guild cooperating with each other on two factions to 2v1 the third faction.
    Objective swapping.
    Emperor swapping.

Technically no.

How to stop TEAM ORANGE:

Single faction accounts.
    Single faction guilds.

Funny I hear ep complaining about team green all the time! But seriously on chill, DC is in first on leader board ....you think maybe people look at that and say...hey its more productive to take points from DC while increasing our own points....than fighting the other team? The enemy of my enemy is my friend ya?
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeap, 4 billion DC showed up at one point in Had. But refused to help us push GoS at all......So GoS came to them and thus begun the farm.

And yes banana just there to farm AP.
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭

GO TEAM ORANGE!

Azuras Star
    Nexus

Chillrend

Haderus:
    Guild of Shadows

Thornblade
    Guild of Shadows

I am personally insulted FOR my brothers in British Petroleum. Big love! :-) hehe
  • Sensesfail13
    Sensesfail13
    ✭✭✭✭

GO TEAM ORANGE!

Azuras Star
    Nexus

Chillrend

Haderus:
    Guild of Shadows

Thornblade
    Guild of Shadows

Eternal thanks to M4D for feeding me, much love. If thats oranging it up then Im glad to call myself orange because I love eating them =). As for the scroll runs certain DC rats have been logging over to their AD toons and dropping the scrolls to their dc toons at the dc temples because they are scared to run them back on their DC toons, scared so they cheat, only thing Ive seen going on with the scrolls on Chillrend. If only I could name shame because the one is a real piece of work, in and out of the game. Sadly name shaming is out of the forums.
    Wisherr, Dragonknight, Haderus, NA Server.
    Wisher of Naught, Nightblade, Haderus, NA Server.
    Guild officer: Abandoned Legion
  • blackweb
    blackweb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now we are seeing TEAM ORANGE in the imperial city.

GO TEAM ORANGE! >:)
  • blackweb
    blackweb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Removing the Former Emperor buff had zero effect on team orange. Team orange is getting worse, not better :(
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ugh here we go again.

Some EP players have AD alts some ADs have DC alts some DC have EP alts and so on that doesn't mean that there are all these alliances cheating exploiting and all that. Are there spies ? Yes. Are there Alliances ? Yes again cause that's half the story of ESO the Alliances of Ebonheart Pact, Altmeri Dominion and Daggerfall Covenant. But are there color alliances no.

So please do not bring up this stuff again the forums were so much "better" with out a new "these 2 allied to take out us" threads popping up every day.
    Edited by Forestd16b14_ESO on September 28, 2015 11:58PM
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this would help.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/218020/incremental-caps-to-alliance-populations-in-campaigns

And just for the sake of saying it, AD calls you all the purple team cause it seems the other way around to us.. I've not personally been in any groups or guilds that do this, but I could see how this could happen. Side note, I absolutely hate the ginger team, and would never cooperate with them.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)