Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Team Orange - I told you so ZoS

blackweb
blackweb
✭✭✭✭
I lead an online gaming community with over 3000 members called Phoenix Battalion. I have been leading large-scale world pvp for overs 10 years. Our PlanetSide 2 outfit:

http://www.planetside-universe.com/outfit-37509488620618229.php

During closed beta I discovered that the same account could have multiple characters on different factions and could join the same guild, I made a prediction. I predicted that this game mechanic would be used to allow the same guild to cooperate across multiple factions. I made a post in the forums then that this game mechanic would be used to exploit Cyrodiil PvP. That is exactly what is happening in Cyrodiil on the Haderus and Chillrend Campaigns. I am aware that the same guild cannot be on multiple factions in the same campaign at the same time but TEAM ORANGE has found a way to circumvent that limitation.

We are now seeing:

Members of one guild cooperating with each other on two factions to 2v1 the third faction.
Objective swapping.
Emperor swapping.

They are not even trying to hide it anymore. The cross-faction cooperation has become blatant and obvious. Last night in Haderus, we saw EP and AD cooperating to take keeps, objectives and ultimately scrolls. DC had no chance to stop them. We now call them TEAM ORANGE. A member of my guild who used to be part of one of the Team Orange guilds described their tactics and strategies on TeamSpeak. He told us that they actually demanded that he delete his DC character, that he could only have characters on EP or AD.

The result of this is that casual, solo or PuG (pick up group) players are disappearing from Cyrodiil. The Chillrend campaign is officially dead because the DC quit Chillrend. Haderus is dying. The reason is that DC players do not want to be double teamed.

This begs the question, is Team Orange cheating?

Technically no.

TEAM ORANGE IS USING GAME MECHANICS CREATED BY ZOS TO GAIN AN OVERWHELMING AND UNFAIR ADVANTAGE IN CYRODIIL PVP.

How to stop TEAM ORANGE:

Single faction accounts.
Single faction guilds.
Single faction server/campaigns.

Obviously there should still be 3 factions but there should not be any mixing between the factions in guilds or pvp. This would require creating a new server and one or more new campaigns. I would create a new account and take my entire guild to such a server and campaign immediately to put an end to TEAM ORANGE.

Edited by blackweb on August 28, 2015 11:03AM
  • AudioVortex
    AudioVortex
    ✭✭
    Speaking from an Xbox perspective and regarding one guild two factions; from what I have seen from the new patch notes ESO have tried to stop this, maybe without acknowledging it's happening.

For example, your character cannot belong to the same home campaign if in a different faction, so if that's the campaign you want emperor and want to do all these switches back and forth, it's already a nuisance. So the only way to get in that campaign was to travel to another player, maybe another in your guild you are using as a waypoint on the opposing faction.

This is what has been (will be) fixed in the patch notes. You will no longer be able to travel to a player that is in PvP.

Of course this will only work with guilds doing this. At this moment in time we cannot stop Xbox users going into party chat and talking to arrange a "Team Orange" with Xbox Live friends. And that would be where the difficulty lies.

It's unfortunate that the game has got to this position in the first place. Now with the removal of "Former Emperor" buffs as well, getting Emperor will be even less attractive, *hopefully* further reducing the need for "Team Orange" situations.
    Edited by AudioVortex on August 28, 2015 12:38PM
    Vex Carlotta - Templar - Imperial - Aldmeri Dominion - VR2 - Werewolf
    Casamir Naharis - Dragon Knight (Tank) - Dunmer - Aldmeri Dominion - VR10 - Werewolf
    Razelan Azani - Nightblade - Redguard - Daggerfall Covenant - L45
    EU Dominion - Aldmeri Kings
    EU Daggerfall - Daggerfalls Elite
  • melodeath
    melodeath
    ✭✭✭
    on azura we have a dc guild that also has AD alts.

even though they completly own the map out of sheer numbers, but when Ep takes only 1 keep you basicly get double teamed from the same guild using 2 factions.
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    1. they're nerfing the EMP skills, so you won't see any passing around emp anymore.. it will just be a title..
    2. Chillrend DC isn't "dead" i play that campaign regularly (ps4)
    3. When the DLC comes out you won't really need to worry about all that..
    4. Is life fair? no.. so deal with it.. its only a game
    5. they won't stop people from making other alliances. you know why? because there is different story lines for every alliances. therefore they wouldn't limit a account , guild to just one alliance.. bc more people will get bored like myself.

so in conclusion, you wasted some time writing that essay, bc it won't change.

advice? maybe join a guild where orange or green team don't matter, where you and your guildies run away from the Zerg fest and take keeps solo with 7-10people.. more AP and more Fun, and LESS lag. PLUS you learn more.
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭
    Had it last night on ps4 azura coordinated attacks at the same time on both our scrolls team orange indeed . I'd maybe think paranoia or coincidence but our crew were psn messaged a few days ago by an ebonheart leader looking to double team AD . It's dirty but it's not cheating unfortunately. I took it as a sign that they know we can mash em up. It's an incredibly tight campaign which makes it even dirtier to do . E.p won't catch AD so to me making deals to secure 2nd spot is laughable. We'll be pushing 1st all the way though regardless. This was eu btw
    Jungleim
    Stamblade extrordinaire (for now)
    Mass Terror /elders of anarchy ps4 e.u
    Daggerfalls finest

Always looking for serious pvpers not afraid to mic up. See below
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/181697/massterror-ps4-eu-daggerfall-are-recruiting#latest
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    Had it last night on ps4 azura coordinated attacks at the same time on both our scrolls team orange indeed . I'd maybe think paranoia or coincidence but our crew were psn messaged a few days ago by an ebonheart leader looking to double team AD . It's dirty but it's not cheating unfortunately. I took it as a sign that they know we can mash em up. It's an incredibly tight campaign which makes it even dirtier to do . E.p won't catch AD so to me making deals to secure 2nd spot is laughable. We'll be pushing 1st all the way though regardless. This was eu btw

honestly some players are just brain dead and don't get the point of scrolls, nor understand you can't pick up a scroll unless you have your own scroll.. people play pvp just to kill , a lot of players don't even understand how all the pvp works. People are so quick to say "we getting double teamed" when its just zergs pushing whatever is in their path lol

and ever think group leaders see a battle going off and say "aye if blue attacking this keep, lets attack the keep in front so they can't spawn, and it helps them(other team) but helps us as well" or "blue is attack for their scroll, this is a perfect time to go for our scroll!" because that happens.
    it was never set in stone, that blue/red/yellow have to be complete enemies so deal with it.
    dirty? or smart strategy ?
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • 21jws10
    21jws10
    ✭✭✭
    Team Purple and Team Green?
    PS4 | EU | falout565 | Looking for PvP group, messsage me, BWB
  • blackweb
    blackweb
    ✭✭✭✭
    21jws10 wrote: »
    Team Purple and Team Green?

I have no doubt that both exist.

• blackweb
    blackweb
    ✭✭✭✭

honestly some players are just brain dead and don't get the point of scrolls, nor understand you can't pick up a scroll unless you have your own scroll.. people play pvp just to kill , a lot of players don't even understand how all the pvp works. People are so quick to say "we getting double teamed" when its just zergs pushing whatever is in their path lol

and ever think group leaders see a battle going off and say "aye if blue attacking this keep, lets attack the keep in front so they can't spawn, and it helps them(other team) but helps us as well" or "blue is attack for their scroll, this is a perfect time to go for our scroll!" because that happens.
    it was never set in stone, that blue/red/yellow have to be complete enemies so deal with it.

Arrogant, condescending. Dont lecture me or us. Cyrodiil PvP is dying due to Team Orange/Purple/Green, "deal with it".
  • Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭

Both . BTW last night was Co ordinated and while people in the crew were raging my exact quote was it's dirty but they played it beautifully. It is what it is and we do deal with it . The 170 points ep gained on us during this little skirmish were quickly eaten into as in one scoring session . 170 became 4 points. You're right some don't understand a scroll cap is a 50 point swing . Equally some wanted to general Custer our last scroll yesterday while on 27points luckily we can see the bigger picture and went cap crazy for an hour . I'm not complaining about it just commenting that I know from experience it goes on. Our crew have 16 of the top 20 in DC azure in it we know how to play but as you say some are baffled by strats . Seen guys try to grab a scroll they shouldn't be near . More commonly see people run the scroll to the worst possible location. Like running to a keep that's just went under siege . Or dropping a yellow scroll in rayles ( yellow side of map )Maps are great when you use them
    Jungleim
    Stamblade extrordinaire (for now)
    Mass Terror /elders of anarchy ps4 e.u
    Daggerfalls finest

Always looking for serious pvpers not afraid to mic up. See below
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/181697/massterror-ps4-eu-daggerfall-are-recruiting#latest
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't on haderus last night, but I can tell you the native EP hate the AD there. There is no way they would do them a favor. AD has tried to dominate that campaign with numbers as their buff server since it came out. Most of us wouldn't even care if the map was blue as long as yellow was suffering.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • blackweb
    blackweb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    I wasn't on haderus last night, but I can tell you the native EP hate the AD there. There is no way they would do them a favor. AD has tried to dominate that campaign with numbers as their buff server since it came out. Most of us wouldn't even care if the map was blue as long as yellow was suffering.

I was on teamspeak with a former member of Team Orange who is in my guild as he described Team Orange and their tactics. What started it was when I commented that EP and AD were obviously working together against DC. I saw AD and EP not attacking each other at the Glamemist Mine. I saw them swapping both keeps and objectives. It was obvious that they were working together closely on Haderus last night to take a DC scroll.

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two things.

One I joined a guild my buddy from other games made, took a while but I realized that we are different factions.

Bummed me out, but I like to chat with the guild I would be sad if that went away.

Some did try and convince me (not my buddy) to turn coat on my faction. I did not as (Im still sure) it seemed wrong and that in the melee I too would be killed.

However! This is exactly what happens in war! Germany was hoping Russia and America would fight each other, but they joined together to defeat Germany.

Enemy of my enemy is my ally thing... same with turn coats.

I have noticed that the campaigns are more like "hey this one is ours, that one is their's and that one is for fighting!"

(I use that to do quests unfettered ) but can see why the PvP as intended doesn't really happen.

I would say we have to wait for IC then we can tell if more adjustments are needed.

(I guess I don't really have an opinion on this lol)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am going to shut this down right now, I was in the red group that helped stop the blue zerg last night on Haderus.

Red was defending emp, yellow was doing what yellow always does, farming AP. We Actually seldom saw AD once they had Sej besides a few half hearted zerg pushes up to BRK that got squashed flat.

You showed up (blue) with a gigantic zergball of 50+ (in one fight we registered over 60 kills via killcounter addon) people and even sent our emperor a tell trying to intimidate us. (Ask Daniel about it)

From Chalman to Bleakers to Aleswell, we farmed blues for over 100k AP, and then most of the blues magically disappeared. We didnt realize until we capped aleswell that they had been getting lolfarmed at glade mine for the last half hour. Which is funny because the battle from chalman to aleswell had to involve 10 wipes of double stacked groups of blues the entire way, it was literally a zerg vs emp group caterpillar fight.

We then attemped to evict the yellows because it was affecting our AP gains, got beaten in the tower (sadly), regrouped and went to Rayles.

The yellows ended up following us to Rayles, we beat them back, took the keep. We then went to glade to open the gates, and yellows actually backcapped and wiped us there. gg

We then respawned at Rayles, grabbed the scroll, and guess who wiped us south of Rayles as we ran it?

Yellow.

then it was a three way fight over it, we retained emp, the blues got farmed, yellow got to interfere with a scroll run, blue kept their scroll (because of yellow interference, team GREEN anyone?), and we eventually ended up stuck here on the forums because the game went down right around that time.

Cooperation? I dont think so mate, we (the Haderus red emp group - Guild of Shadows) is in league with NO ONE. and had to fight both blue and yellow to retain emp and accomplish anything.

Get your facts straight. But please guest over again soon, youre delicious.

The only "coordination" going on was Zaz checking his map, noting what was lit up, where it looked like Yellow was, and us going elsewhere because blue had such a massive number on. We played the map, no communication. So take the tinfoil hat off. GoS does NOT get along with, or cooperate with, the Haderus AD, they hate our guts for dethroning them and taking away their buff server all the time.

Also note I play all three factions, am I team black now?
    Edited by Rylana on August 28, 2015 6:03PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, what year was this thread posted? Is this a necro?

here... laugh at this instead of being grumpy:

funny-gif-fox-jumping-snow.gif
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaer426 wrote: »
    Wait, what year was this thread posted? Is this a necro?

here... laugh at this instead of being grumpy:

funny-gif-fox-jumping-snow.gif

Vortex dragonleaping and getting stuck in the floor. Good times.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • blackweb
    blackweb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    I am going to shut this down right now, I was in the red group that helped stop the blue zerg last night on Haderus.

Red was defending emp, yellow was doing what yellow always does, farming AP. We Actually seldom saw AD once they had Sej besides a few half hearted zerg pushes up to BRK that got squashed flat.

You showed up (blue) with a gigantic zergball of 50+ (in one fight we registered over 60 kills via killcounter addon) people and even sent our emperor a tell trying to intimidate us. (Ask Daniel about it)

From Chalman to Bleakers to Aleswell, we farmed blues for over 100k AP, and then most of the blues magically disappeared. We didnt realize until we capped aleswell that they had been getting lolfarmed at glade mine for the last half hour. Which is funny because the battle from chalman to aleswell had to involve 10 wipes of double stacked groups of blues the entire way, it was literally a zerg vs emp group caterpillar fight.

We then attemped to evict the yellows because it was affecting our AP gains, got beaten in the tower (sadly), regrouped and went to Rayles.

The yellows ended up following us to Rayles, we beat them back, took the keep. We then went to glade to open the gates, and yellows actually backcapped and wiped us there. gg

We then respawned at Rayles, grabbed the scroll, and guess who wiped us south of Rayles as we ran it?

Yellow.

then it was a three way fight over it, we retained emp, the blues got farmed, yellow got to interfere with a scroll run, blue kept their scroll (because of yellow interference, team GREEN anyone?), and we eventually ended up stuck here on the forums because the game went down right around that time.

Cooperation? I dont think so mate, we (the Haderus red emp group - Guild of Shadows) is in league with NO ONE. and had to fight both blue and yellow to retain emp and accomplish anything.

The only "coordination" going on was Zaz checking his map, noting what was lit up, where it looked like Yellow was, and us going elsewhere because blue had such a massive number on. We played the map, no communication. So take the tinfoil hat off. GoS does NOT get along with, or cooperate with, the Haderus AD, they hate our guts for dethroning them and taking away their buff server all the time.

A couple of problems here. You do not speak for all the AD and all the EP on Haderus. I had my entire guild group hidden, watching the action at the Ales Mine. We watched for quite a while. I saw red and yellow attacking DC but not attacking each other. I listened on teamspeak to a former member of Team Orange describe the guilds and tactics of Team Orange. I really grilled him, I asked questions like:

What are the guild names?
    What do their tabards look like?
    What are their tactics?

The former Team Orange member in my guild told me the EP and AD guild names in Team Orange but I am not going to repeat them here. I dont remember GoS being one of them. As he answered my questions, what I saw at Ales and Glade and on the map confirmed everything he told me. I saw players from both factions, about 10-20 or 30 on both sides working together to the point of not attacking each other. When the Ales mine was taken the first time by EP, the AD saw them coming and immediately backed off rather than fight them. I saw the mine change hands in the same way a couple of times. Myself and many members of my guild were hidden nearby and saw the whole thing. I told my group, one of the last organized DC groups to stop fighting, fall back and hide in ambush and watch. I remember seeing AD and EP come in contact with each other, pause and look at each other and then turn and attack DC at the Ales mine.

I stand by my assertion that some AD and some EP are working closely together on Haderus. You dont really think that they would announce what they were doing in zone do you? I doubt they would coordinate with legit guilds.

GO TEAM ORANGE!
    Edited by blackweb on August 28, 2015 6:30PM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackweb wrote: »

Yellow.

A couple of problems here. You do not speak for all the AD and all the EP on Haderus. I had my entire guild group hidden, watching the action at the Ales Mine. We watched for quite a while. I saw red and yellow attacking DC but not attacking each other. I listened on teamspeak to a former member of Team Orange describe the guilds and tactics of Team Orange. I really grilled him, I asked questions like:

What are the guild names?
    What do their tabards look like?
    What are their tactics?

The former Team Orange member in my guild told me the EP and AD guild names in Team Orange but I am not going to repeat them here. I dont remember GoS being one of them. As he answered my questions, what I saw at Ales and Glade and on the map confirmed everything he told me. I saw players from both factions, about 10-20 or 30 on both sides working together to the point of not attacking each other. When the Ales mine was taken the first time by EP, the AD saw them coming and immediately backed off rather than fight them. I saw the mine change hands in the same way a couple of times. Myself and many members of my guild were hidden nearby and saw the whole thing. I told my group, one of the last organized DC groups to stop fighting, fall back and hide in ambush and watch. I remember seeing AD and EP come in contact with each other, pause and look at each other and then turn and attack DC at the Ales mine.

I stand by my assertion that some AD and some EP are working closely together on Haderus. You dont really think that they would announce what they were doing in zone do you? I doubt they would coordinate with legit guilds.

GO TEAM ORANGE!

The only red guild on Haderus that matters is GoS. Unless you see us, the map will be yellow 100 percent of the time. (besides the occasional Havoc or Nexus guestover). The natives are pretty impotent. Last night the emp GoS group was the only one actually accomplishing anything. Take that as you will.

Edit to add: For clarity when I say GoS is the only force for red on Had (besides occasional guesters from Azuras), I actually mean it. Every time we go to another server for a night, Haderus loses all red keeps, and we have to come back to get anything back for the reds there, because they cant fight out a wet paper bag it seems. Yes I am saying this out loud and openly. Start carrying your weight, other reds.
    Edited by Rylana on August 28, 2015 6:37PM
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. And I thought the gravity theory was crazy.

EP has a hard enough time coordinating with themselves, you really think we're coordinating with AD?
    Edited by vortexman11 on August 28, 2015 6:51PM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Forztr
    Forztr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll take issue with the fact that it's yellow 100% of the time , last weekend it was Blue the entire time. The map is usually Yellow because a group of 6-12 cap the map in the early hours everyday during the week. Current Red Emp got it with a smallish group capping it during the day when populations were low.

Last-night (Thurs) AD were pop locked whilst EP and DC were at three bars and yet AD gave up trying to dethrone the EP emp when doing so would have probably led to DC getting it so just screwed with DC the rest of the night. Most obviously with the tower farm at Glade.

The meta on Haderus for AD and to a lesser extent EP is crown the Emp out of peak hours and defend it during peak hours. If your faction doesn't have Emp then farm AP or log onto another campaign. Prime example of this was last weekend when on Sunday with a full blue map and an Emp willing to defend it AD and EP just didn't show up all day. Monday when I logged in the map was full yellow. I'm guessing the only reason we didn't wake up to a yellow map today was the server being down most of the night.

I'd say the campaign is in decline because if you see a map one color whether its your color or one of the other factions there's not really much point playing unless you want to do the dailies or grind a delve. Sad to say but NA really doesn't have the PVP population to support four 24/7 campaigns. There's several reasons for this and one of those reasons is the players themselves.

Hopefully IC shakes up PVP and we see an upturn in numbers. Because despite my rant when PVP in ESO works it's the best gaming experience I've had in a long time.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... the Haderus AD, they hate our guts for dethroning them and taking away their buff server all the time.
    @Rylana
    Actually, quite a few Haderus AD players (myself included) like your (red) guts. It might now always seem that way to you but many of us like good competition.

Without challenge, how would i be able to improve my gameplay?
    bye1.gif
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of weird things happen in campaigns. Sometimes a guild might work with another from an opposing faction (I don't like this either). Sometimes a guild thinks they own a particular campaign and go for emp and get beat out by someone that isn't from their guild and they don't want them to have emp so look the other way and allow the enemy to flip stuff so that player loses emp and I guess they hope they can pass them up in AP and get their people as emp (Again, dirty stuff and I wouldn't want to play with players like that). Sometimes the way the push and pull of having three groups feels like people are working together when they are not (being smart and not pushing on a side hoping they push what might feel like the greater threat happens a lot, though sometimes it doesn't work and you still get hit by both sides). etc etc...

With that being said, I do with they would bind entire accounts to one faction or another. Buy another account (and build sep CP) if you want to faction jump. (Though I do think they should only do this if they sell faction changes and let everyone get a free choice of which faction they start in when they roll out faction changes). AND they need to make it so you cannot travel to people in your group to get to other campaigns (which still works in the new patch and isn't supposed to) - you can only travel to your home and guest campaign, that's it. Those two things would fix a lot of fishy crap in cyro (but they don't have the guts to do either).
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    With that being said, I do with they would bind entire accounts to one faction or another. Buy another account (and build sep CP) if you want to faction jump.
    Wut? confused24.gif

I have main characters in each faction. I belong to 5 guilds, all of which have cross faction membership.
    Locking a whole account into just one faction would suck big time.

What a terrible idea ...
    unsure.gif
  • Huggalump
    Huggalump
    ✭✭✭✭
    On PC Haderus, I've personally seen yellow walk a scroll to red and hand it off
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huggalump wrote: »
    On Haderus PC, i have personally seen a yellow "DC spy" grab a scroll and run it to a keep where a large blue zerg was waiting for him.

That sort of thing is one of the few real issues with cross faction play and it is no fun when it happens to your side.
    sad.gif
  • Huggalump
    Huggalump
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    On Haderus PC, i have personally seen a yellow "DC spy" grab a scroll and run it to a keep where a large blue zerg was waiting for him.

That sort of thing is one of the few real issues with cross faction play and it is no fun when it happens to your side.
    sad.gif

Alternatively, maybe PC yellow just aren't very smart?

note: I'm PC yellow
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alternatively, maybe PC yellow just aren't very smart?
    note: I'm PC yellow
    Naaa, it's been reported by other factions as well.

Really not that hard for someone to grab a scroll and run it to another faction (in this case obviously coordinated).
    You can't do anything about it since you can't attack your own faction players. There's no way to force someone to drop it.
    dry.gif
  • blackweb
    blackweb
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    xaraan wrote: »
    With that being said, I do with they would bind entire accounts to one faction or another. Buy another account (and build sep CP) if you want to faction jump.
    Wut? confused24.gif

I have main characters in each faction. I belong to 5 guilds, all of which have cross faction membership.
    Locking a whole account into just one faction would suck big time.

What a terrible idea ...
    unsure.gif

It is a terrible idea on an existing server but on a new pvp-focused server, its a great idea. Leave the existing servers and accounts alone. Allow players to create new accounts on a new pvp server with new campaigns.

Bind:

Each account to one faction.
    Each guild to one faction.

Problem solved.

• DarthSeverus394
    Happens a lot man. Team green on ps4 NA azuras star. DC has had all six scrolls almost the whole campaign and are ahead by 30k in the campaign. I got mad then got over it. Zos has disappointed so far and will continue to do so. Cant hate a dog for being a dog, he just is.
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    QQ Kachoo
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    1. they're nerfing the EMP skills, so you won't see any passing around emp anymore.. it will just be a title..
    2. Chillrend DC isn't "dead" i play that campaign regularly (ps4)
    3. When the DLC comes out you won't really need to worry about all that..
    4. Is life fair? no.. so deal with it.. its only a game
    5. they won't stop people from making other alliances. you know why? because there is different story lines for every alliances. therefore they wouldn't limit a account , guild to just one alliance.. bc more people will get bored like myself.

so in conclusion, you wasted some time writing that essay, bc it won't change.

advice? maybe join a guild where orange or green team don't matter, where you and your guildies run away from the Zerg fest and take keeps solo with 7-10people.. more AP and more Fun, and LESS lag. PLUS you learn more.

2. Hes talking of pc not ps4 so hes right

5.you can play all faction storys with silver and gold