The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Any chance of a refund for people who got Playstation Plus specifically to play this?

Locke211
Locke211
Soul Shriven
I'm at Rivenspire at the moment and the game just won't load, so I've paid for a subscription specifically to play something that's functionally broken. Is there any chance of a refund or at least bonus credit to people who paid to play this and aren't able to?
  • Elsir
    Elsir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Playstation Plus? Not from ZOS. That's Sony's side of things. ZOS can't refund any service they don't provide.
    Edited by Elsir on September 27, 2015 2:15PM
    Anna (AKA: Elsir)
    Templar
  • Locke211
    Locke211
    Soul Shriven
    Elsir wrote: »
    Playstation Plus? Not from ZOS. That's Sony's side of things. ZOS can't refund any service they don't provide.

I get that, but it's not really Sony's fault that the game is broken, it's ZOS's. So it would be a really important gesture of goodwill if they gave something to people who are losing money every day this isn't working.
  • Elsir
    Elsir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Locke211 wrote: »

I get that, but it's not really Sony's fault that the game is broken, it's ZOS's. So it would be a really important gesture of goodwill if they gave something to people who are losing money every day this isn't working.

It may not be Sony's fault that a game on their platform isn't working for a specific player or group of players, but it's still their service to refund. At this stage, the only thing ZOS can do it investigate what may be causing your issues via a support ticket you file with ESO Technical Support and perhaps see if there's any actions your can perform on your end to alleviate potential problems with the installation.
    Anna (AKA: Elsir)
    Templar
  • KYNG
    KYNG
    ✭✭✭
    Locke211 wrote: »

It may not be Sony's fault that a game on their platform isn't working for a specific player or group of players, but it's still their service to refund. At this stage, the only thing ZOS can do it investigate what may be causing your issues via a support ticket you file with ESO Technical Support and perhaps see if there's any actions your can perform on your end to alleviate potential problems with the installation.

HA! Good luck with that zenimax will just say it you not them, just look at http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/181976/unable-to-connect-to-game-server-please-make-sure-you-have-a-valid-internet-connection#latest perfect example.

Hundreds all with the same issue, but it cant be zenimax, oh no.
    *Buys ESO*
    *Plays ESO*
    *Ponders*

"Did I pay full price for a beta?" ...
  • Blood_Oracle
    I'm playing on EU and it's fine. I don't know what's up with the NA though.
  • Noerknhar
    Noerknhar
    ✭✭✭
    If you buy a car to go to work and then are fired, will you ask for a refund for the car?
    If you buy a toaster to have breakfast and you run out of toast, will you ask for a refund?

Seriously, your request makes no sense at all and is not even worth this response.