Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addons don't seem to work.

Acsvf
Acsvf
✭✭✭
I'm using Minion to install my addons, and I got Foundry Tactical Combat, HarvestMap, HarvestMerge, Lorebooks, Quest Map, Skyshards, and Slightly improved experience bar.
None of them appear to do anything though.
Does anyone know what may cause this?
@LightArray
Lightarray Level 50 Dunmer Magicka Templar Healer

CP: 192

Add @Acsvf when quoting me to give me a notification!
  • Hyperplexed
    Hyperplexed
    ✭✭
    I'm using some of those you mentioned, and have no problems. Make sure they are installed correctly, you should find them at ~/Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/Addons
    Edited by Hyperplexed on September 27, 2015 2:22PM
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use all of them except FTC I love http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info919-AUI-AdvancedUI.html a lot more.

When you first login to character screen make sure under addons you have out of date checked and all addons are enabled.
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Acsvf
    Acsvf
    ✭✭✭
    BigM wrote: »
    When you first login to character screen make sure under addons you have out of date checked and all addons are enabled.
    I can't believe I missed that, thank you.
    @LightArray
    Lightarray Level 50 Dunmer Magicka Templar Healer

CP: 192

Add @Acsvf when quoting me to give me a notification!
  • KhajitFurTrader
    KhajitFurTrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And please keep in mind that out-of-date addons may lead to problems with FPS or the UI. It's best to keep them fresh, especially after an update to the game. :)
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And please keep in mind that out-of-date addons may lead to problems with FPS or the UI. It's best to keep them fresh, especially after an update to the game. :)

Sine you are already using Minion, run it every day with Autoupdate on BTW. Or, keep it running constantly, even tho the updates will only apply after you restart your game.
    Edited by Darlgon on September 27, 2015 5:18PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Where this can be true the addons he is running are fine and will not cause any issues.

Also to OP you can download Notepad ++ and edit the txt in the addon's folder and change the APIVersion: 100011 to APIVersion: 100012 and you will not need to check out of date addons.

Also editing the UserSettings.txt in the live directory and changing it to this LuaMemoryLimitMB "256" will make it so you have no memory issues. Of course this only matters if you run a lot of addons.
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • KhajitFurTrader
    KhajitFurTrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BigM wrote: »
    Also editing the UserSettings.txt in the live directory and changing it to this LuaMemoryLimitMB "256" will make it so you have no memory issues. Of course this only matters if you run a lot of addons.
    As long as the client is a 32-bit binary only, granting more memory to addons this way will leave less for textures and other graphical assets that are exchanged rapidly. This may lead to more frequent client crashes situationally, but YMMV. If you find your client crashing to desktop more frequently, especially in places with a high player count, first try to tune this value back down again.
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »

Sine you are already using Minion, run it every day with Autoupdate on BTW. Or, keep it running constantly, even tho the updates will only apply after you restart your game.

As a Mac user, this will be easy, since our near constant crashing keeps our autoupdated add-on's refreshing quite regularly...

The only silver lining I can find in this particularly dark cloud we've been under since IC was released.