Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Noob seeking help

zackkrasinski
zackkrasinski
Soul Shriven
I just started playing and have a level 9 templar, Im looking for somebody to play with that knows what they're doing and can teach me, it would be much appreciated

My gamertag is: Robo Reptar
  • zackkrasinski
    zackkrasinski
    Soul Shriven
    My templar is Khajiit AD
    I also have a level 3 nightblade DC, level 4 Darkknight DC, level 3 and sorcerer EP

I also have eso membership and scrolls
  • rc567
    rc567
    Hey Im not sure how much help I would be. I have been playing for about two months but I work a lot so I don't play as much as I would like. My best Character is a Templar level 33 EP. I'm not sure when I'll play again but I would love to play with you. rc567
  • Ah_Rahgol
    Ah_Rahgol
    Level 26 Altmer AD on Xbox One
    Used to play PS4, had a VR4 Khajiit.
    GT: GhastlySteve
  • Drew108642
    You are more than welcome to join our guild we have players with a wide range of levels message me here or in game gt the same
  • britt24883
    britt24883
    ✭✭
    16-VR4 characters; mainly DC but we have members of all 3 factions and don't stipulate/discriminate. Knowledgeable, and our goal is to help other members progress any way the desire. Message GM (me) on xbox xx8xbrittx3xx, or myroflcoptrgoes (secondary GM) or dustybaiis (other secondary GM) for invite

also, check out http://esotheexchangespot.enjin.com/home for more info on guild

If you're not having fun, we're doing something wrong!!!