Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Join Crusaders of the Pact [XBOX-NA-EP]

BigMac_Smiley
BigMac_Smiley
✭✭✭
Crusaders of the Pact is a North American Xbox One guild that is part of the Ebonheart Pact. This Guild is all about end game content, mainly end game dungeoning and raiding. Our current goal is to ensure any member is able to hop in guild chat and within 5 minutes build a group that is more than capable of not only running the dungeon but doing it in a timely manner.
We are working towards being an elite guild, and are looking for members that want to be part of an elite group. Even though we are focused on end game content, we are confident in our ability to teach. So whether you are a new player just discovering the game, or a well-seasoned player, we want you.

If you are interested in joining our guild head over to our website and fill out an application. On our web page you can also learn more about the guild.
Join Crusaders of the Pact today!
Guild Contacts (gamertags)
DeathBeckons05|High Templar
Gray Warden Nom|Nobel Templar
Judgemillz|Nobel Templar
BigMac Smiley|Nobel Templar
  • BigMac_Smiley
    BigMac_Smiley
    ✭✭✭
    Our guild is growing every day, and we hope to bring in more.
  • SecXTanX
    SecXTanX
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds good! V10 Templar healer

GT: SecXTanX
  • BigMac_Smiley
    BigMac_Smiley
    ✭✭✭
    SecXTanX wrote: »
    Sounds good! V10 Templar healer

GT: SecXTanX

Thanks for you interest in wanting to join our guild. Please go to our website and apply today. Once you have applied we will send you an invite in game. The website helps us keep connected with our members and organize events such as trial runs and dungeon nights. We want all our members to be connect so we require a sign up on our web page to join.
  • BigMac_Smiley
    BigMac_Smiley
    ✭✭✭
    Our guild is growing fast and we hope to see more joining, so join today!
  • AndrewNM22
    AndrewNM22
    Soul Shriven
    GT: I Andrew 22 I ( those are caps i's)

New player to xbox, rolling a templar who is level 8 at the moment.
  • BigMac_Smiley
    BigMac_Smiley
    ✭✭✭
    Visit our website and join today!
  • BigMac_Smiley
    BigMac_Smiley
    ✭✭✭
    Recruitment is going well, and we are always looking for more. Join today!
  • BigMac_Smiley
    BigMac_Smiley
    ✭✭✭
    Our guild is going strong running daily groups in Imperial City on Scourge campaign. If you are looking for a guild that is active and has groups you can be involved in join us today.
  • BigMac_Smiley
    BigMac_Smiley
    ✭✭✭
    Always looking for more active players. Join today
  • DrizztRount
    GT:Bradley78563
    and my friend:
    GT:avery87256
    we looking for a big trade guild with trader selling on