The Scalebreaker DLC game pack and Update 23 base-game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

sell Cps

Lightninvash
Lightninvash
✭✭✭✭✭
you should sell cps in the crown store like 10 for 2500 crowns as a catch up for those with low cps that can get caught up to others that have 300+ cps
Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
342CP :Þ
Aldmeri Dominion
xbox one NA server

Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, "10 for 2500" is WAAAAAAAYYYY too expensive. Should be more like 100 for 1000 Crowns. It would still cost $360 to reach the 3600 CP cap, and that's more than enough for ZOS to keep the servers running for years.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, "10 for 2500" is WAAAAAAAYYYY too expensive. Should be more like 100 for 1000 Crowns. It would still cost $360 to reach the 3600 CP cap, and that's more than enough for ZOS to keep the servers running for years.

    even better ;)
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

    Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    NO

    That would be P2W and defeat the purpose of any sense of progression in the game.

    you realize that being able to buy xp scrolls hore upgrades bank upgrades inv upgrades and motifs it is already p2w lol no long grind for glass just buy it same for the shards therefor your whole p2w is invalid you can let yourself out of the thread now ;)


    also what would be the huge negative in b2w I mean devs get more money to get better servers and more dlc could even be reduced in price from all the cps being bought. so whats the downside? the ppl who grinded being all hurt fealings because someone can buy the cps and
    Edited by Lightninvash on September 25, 2015 3:20PM
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

    Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its already there as a p2w game its in the prestages of p2w. it is how all games become p2w because they start cosmetic and slowly add things to the cash shop and eventually u will be buying mats oh just like the malachite shards that take ages to find... and soon will be for armor crafting then weapons and ect and best gear will eventually come from the cash shop that renders the game p2w it wouldn't be the first time an mmo did this so you apparently have yet to realize its already on the way I also didn't feell the need to add the food buff drinks and tripots that can be bought. its always the same though.
    Edited by Lightninvash on September 25, 2015 3:58PM
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

    Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • evoga
    evoga
    ✭✭
    I think it would be a great idea to sell CP in the store. Who the hell wants to sit there killing the same mob over and over again, it's a game not a job.
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    evoga wrote: »
    I think it would be a great idea to sell CP in the store. Who the hell wants to sit there killing the same mob over and over again, it's a game not a job.

    yeah and gaining 2-3 cps a day would take 2.5-3 years to gain max cp in game and who has 3 years to dedicate to one thing
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

    Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its already there as a p2w game its in the prestages of p2w. it is how all games become p2w because they start cosmetic and slowly add things to the cash shop and eventually u will be buying mats oh just like the malachite shards that take ages to find... and soon will be for armor crafting then weapons and ect and best gear will eventually come from the cash shop that renders the game p2w it wouldn't be the first time an mmo did this so you apparently have yet to realize its already on the way I also didn't feell the need to add the food buff drinks and tripots that can be bought. its always the same though.

    The items currently available in the crown store are mostly for cosmetics (i.e. malachite), the potions/food aren't as good as what can be crafted, so not p2w. The inevitability of this MMO in particular going 100% P2W is your opinion, but the basis for your assumptions are unsubstantiated. Apparently what you don't realize is that you're stretching and grasping for straws assuming things that may or may not happen to promote an idea.

    What did happen however, is you suggested a mechanic that would most certainly push the game in the P2W direction. Again, you're welcome to your opinion. If you want the game to be P2W, go for it. However, it's not a popular position in this community which is why this thread dropped like a rock in the first place.

    If the game eventually goes p2w, fine. I'll probably be long gone by then...but presently, you won't find me suggesting ways to make p2w happen faster.

    Edit: Oh and being rude, condescending and dismissive of others opinions won't make your idea any more popular.
    Edited by Cuyler on September 25, 2015 6:29PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm)
    vMA: 532402
    www.twitch.tv/Cuylr
    PC - NA
    CP 700+
    Characters:
    Cuyylr - Khajiit DK Stamina DD
    Cuylre - Dunmer NB Magicka DD
    Cuylur - Dunmer DK Magicka DD
    Cuylr - Redguard Templar Stamina DD
    Yiihle - Altmer Sorcerer Magicka DD
    Agricus - Imperial DK Tank
    Vaiynne - Bosmer NB Stamina DD

    Work in Progress:
    [lvl26] Cuylrr - Altmer Templar Magicka DD/Healer

    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    its already there as a p2w game its in the prestages of p2w. it is how all games become p2w because they start cosmetic and slowly add things to the cash shop and eventually u will be buying mats oh just like the malachite shards that take ages to find... and soon will be for armor crafting then weapons and ect and best gear will eventually come from the cash shop that renders the game p2w it wouldn't be the first time an mmo did this so you apparently have yet to realize its already on the way I also didn't feell the need to add the food buff drinks and tripots that can be bought. its always the same though.

    The items currently available in the crown store are mostly for cosmetics (i.e. malachite), the potions/food aren't as good as what can be crafted, so not p2w. The inevitability of this MMO in particular going 100% P2W is your opinion, but the basis for your assumptions are unsubstantiated. Apparently what you don't realize is that you're stretching and grasping for straws assuming things that may or may not happen to promote an idea.

    What did happen however, is you suggested a mechanic that would most certainly push the game in the P2W direction. Again, you're welcome to your opinion. If you want the game to be P2W, go for it. However, it's not a popular position in this community which is why this thread dropped like a rock in the first place.

    If the game goes eventually goes p2w, fine. I'll probably be long gone by then...but presently, you won't find me suggesting ways to make p2w happen faster.

    only the people who cant put in the cash wouldn't want this which even if half the people do leave the game the other half who stay and pay will make more revenue for zeni than the tightwads who clench their wallets and complain that dlc is too much as is and things like that. it would be a smart decision but zeni is not known for being smart or well planned as you can see with the game they clearly can not handle. p2w is and always has been better cash cow than the system zeni has now. noticed how cod even started selling packs you can buy for better item chance. it is because ppl buy it and make the devs a ton of money.
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

    Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • rb2001
    rb2001
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Here's your catch up mechanic, guys!".

    Seriously, people need to think more about what they ask for.

    If you can buy your CPS and get to 3000 of them, but everyone can, how have you gained a power gain? The difficulty will just be adjusted up again because everyone is OP. We've seen this over and over and over...

    Such a change will have defeated the point of the Champion Point system, which is to have varied power levels across varied players depending on their current progress level, and to give continuous power gains over time.
    Edited by rb2001 on September 25, 2015 6:42PM
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rb2001 wrote: »
    "Here's your catch up mechanic, guys!".

    Seriously, people need to think more about what they ask for.

    If you can buy your CPS and get to 3000 of them, but everyone can, how have you gained a power gain? The difficulty will just be adjusted up again because everyone is OP. We've seen this over and over and over...

    Such a change will have defeated the point of the Champion Point system, which is to have varied power levels across varied players depending on their current progress level.

    everyone is op so no one is really op it works... same as when everyone is special no one is so if everyone is op then no one is so no nerfs
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

    Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    NO

    That would be P2W and defeat the purpose of any sense of progression in the game.

    you realize that being able to buy xp scrolls hore upgrades bank upgrades inv upgrades and motifs it is already p2w lol no long grind for glass just buy it same for the shards therefor your whole p2w is invalid you can let yourself out of the thread now ;)


    also what would be the huge negative in b2w I mean devs get more money to get better servers and more dlc could even be reduced in price from all the cps being bought. so whats the downside? the ppl who grinded being all hurt fealings because someone can buy the cps and
    You post kinda was valid until you put the glass motif is P2W pretty much made your hole post a joke. It's a cosmetic, like literally it holds no really value to your stats or any thing, it is useless except for looks, useless. Anyways potions "maybe" but I don't think so. Bank and bag upgrades not even remotely, it's a convenience. Do you even know what P2W means? Buying CP is pay 2 win, that is literally the definition to P2W getting the best stats with no work, yeah that's fair....
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    NO

    That would be P2W and defeat the purpose of any sense of progression in the game.

    you realize that being able to buy xp scrolls hore upgrades bank upgrades inv upgrades and motifs it is already p2w lol no long grind for glass just buy it same for the shards therefor your whole p2w is invalid you can let yourself out of the thread now ;)


    also what would be the huge negative in b2w I mean devs get more money to get better servers and more dlc could even be reduced in price from all the cps being bought. so whats the downside? the ppl who grinded being all hurt fealings because someone can buy the cps and
    You post kinda was valid until you put the glass motif is P2W pretty much made your hole post a joke. It's a cosmetic, like literally it holds no really value to your stats or any thing, it is useless except for looks, useless. Anyways potions "maybe" but I don't think so. Bank and bag upgrades not even remotely, it's a convenience. Do you even know what P2W means? Buying CP is pay 2 win, that is literally the definition to P2W getting the best stats with no work, yeah that's fair....

    So an expensive motif that would increase the price of any crafted gear you make more money in game to buy more in game items to make the in game vet16 items quicker because you have the money to buy the mats and everything else you would need to make the higher level stuff or buy it. So the point is still valid. most people just have no mind and can not think outside the box like that. different styles cost more making the items crafted more coin giving the player more in game coin for whatever he chooses to purchase with... but its only cosmetic right? @SleepyTroll
    Edited by Lightninvash on September 25, 2015 6:54PM
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

    Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually for this, only because of the lack of catch up mechanics. I grind every day at my job, I don't want to come home and grind more to remain competitive with these 1200 CP no-lifers. I'd happily pay a reasonable price for a 10 pack of CP.
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xeven wrote: »
    I'm actually for this, only because of the lack of catch up mechanics. I grind every day at my job, I don't want to come home and grind more to remain competitive with these 1200 CP no-lifers. I'd happily pay a reasonable price for a 10 pack of CP.

    I mean hell put a cap on it via you can only buy cps up to 600-1000 cps or something would make everyone happy anc cap can be increased as time goes on as a catch up mechanic for those who do not have time to put 3 yrs in game to get 3600 cp
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

    Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    NO

    That would be P2W and defeat the purpose of any sense of progression in the game.

    you realize that being able to buy xp scrolls hore upgrades bank upgrades inv upgrades and motifs it is already p2w lol no long grind for glass just buy it same for the shards therefor your whole p2w is invalid you can let yourself out of the thread now ;)


    also what would be the huge negative in b2w I mean devs get more money to get better servers and more dlc could even be reduced in price from all the cps being bought. so whats the downside? the ppl who grinded being all hurt fealings because someone can buy the cps and
    You post kinda was valid until you put the glass motif is P2W pretty much made your hole post a joke. It's a cosmetic, like literally it holds no really value to your stats or any thing, it is useless except for looks, useless. Anyways potions "maybe" but I don't think so. Bank and bag upgrades not even remotely, it's a convenience. Do you even know what P2W means? Buying CP is pay 2 win, that is literally the definition to P2W getting the best stats with no work, yeah that's fair....

    So an expensive motif that would increase the price of any crafted gear you make more money in game to buy more in game items to make the in game vet16 items quicker because you have the money to buy the mats and everything else you would need to make the higher level stuff or buy it. So the point is still valid. most people just have no mind and can not think outside the box like that. different styles cost more making the items crafted more coin giving the player more in game coin for whatever he chooses to purchase with... but its only cosmetic right? @SleepyTroll
    You are ignorant of what P2W is. That is all and I'm sorry that you don't understand.
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    NO

    That would be P2W and defeat the purpose of any sense of progression in the game.

    you realize that being able to buy xp scrolls hore upgrades bank upgrades inv upgrades and motifs it is already p2w lol no long grind for glass just buy it same for the shards therefor your whole p2w is invalid you can let yourself out of the thread now ;)


    also what would be the huge negative in b2w I mean devs get more money to get better servers and more dlc could even be reduced in price from all the cps being bought. so whats the downside? the ppl who grinded being all hurt fealings because someone can buy the cps and
    You post kinda was valid until you put the glass motif is P2W pretty much made your hole post a joke. It's a cosmetic, like literally it holds no really value to your stats or any thing, it is useless except for looks, useless. Anyways potions "maybe" but I don't think so. Bank and bag upgrades not even remotely, it's a convenience. Do you even know what P2W means? Buying CP is pay 2 win, that is literally the definition to P2W getting the best stats with no work, yeah that's fair....

    So an expensive motif that would increase the price of any crafted gear you make more money in game to buy more in game items to make the in game vet16 items quicker because you have the money to buy the mats and everything else you would need to make the higher level stuff or buy it. So the point is still valid. most people just have no mind and can not think outside the box like that. different styles cost more making the items crafted more coin giving the player more in game coin for whatever he chooses to purchase with... but its only cosmetic right? @SleepyTroll
    You are ignorant of what P2W is. That is all and I'm sorry that you don't understand.

    p2w is paying to obtain better things in game. hardest motif is glass paying to obtain it thus ability to make more in game than someone who doesn't have it because they are farming it. thus spending more money in game for said motif vs someone who uses for pure profit. thus allowing him to exceed above those who don't gear wise for his rl money. that is literally what p2w is some cases may be x amount of crowns for said armor that is also p2w. however the people who have yet to expand their minds and actually obtain knowledge would see it as you do purely "cosmetic" whilst it is used to make more in game coin for better resources. @SleepyTroll

    [Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on September 26, 2015 12:47AM
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

    Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    NO

    That would be P2W and defeat the purpose of any sense of progression in the game.

    you realize that being able to buy xp scrolls hore upgrades bank upgrades inv upgrades and motifs it is already p2w lol no long grind for glass just buy it same for the shards therefor your whole p2w is invalid you can let yourself out of the thread now ;)


    also what would be the huge negative in b2w I mean devs get more money to get better servers and more dlc could even be reduced in price from all the cps being bought. so whats the downside? the ppl who grinded being all hurt fealings because someone can buy the cps and
    You post kinda was valid until you put the glass motif is P2W pretty much made your hole post a joke. It's a cosmetic, like literally it holds no really value to your stats or any thing, it is useless except for looks, useless. Anyways potions "maybe" but I don't think so. Bank and bag upgrades not even remotely, it's a convenience. Do you even know what P2W means? Buying CP is pay 2 win, that is literally the definition to P2W getting the best stats with no work, yeah that's fair....

    So an expensive motif that would increase the price of any crafted gear you make more money in game to buy more in game items to make the in game vet16 items quicker because you have the money to buy the mats and everything else you would need to make the higher level stuff or buy it. So the point is still valid. most people just have no mind and can not think outside the box like that. different styles cost more making the items crafted more coin giving the player more in game coin for whatever he chooses to purchase with... but its only cosmetic right? @SleepyTroll
    You are ignorant of what P2W is. That is all and I'm sorry that you don't understand.

    p2w is paying to obtain better things in game. hardest motif is glass paying to obtain it thus ability to make more in game than someone who doesn't have it because they are farming it. thus spending more money in game for said motif vs someone who uses for pure profit. thus allowing him to exceed above those who don't gear wise for his rl money. that is literally what p2w is some cases may be x amount of crowns for said armor that is also p2w. however the people who have yet to expand their minds and actually obtain knowledge would see it as you do purely "cosmetic" whilst it is used to make more in game coin for better resources. @SleepyTroll

    Your right because before you can sell the gear you don't have to have research done to actually sell good sets. /s Few people even want the glass motif armor to wear. Like I said you still don't know what P2W means. The glass motif doesn't automatically make your gear worth a lot. The traits researched and the sets you can sell combined do. Let me go log in and buy the crown motif on my lvl 3 and make millions... Ha not! It's still just cosmetic. Back to your OP, now that is P2W.

    [Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on September 26, 2015 12:48AM
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    NO

    That would be P2W and defeat the purpose of any sense of progression in the game.

    you realize that being able to buy xp scrolls hore upgrades bank upgrades inv upgrades and motifs it is already p2w lol no long grind for glass just buy it same for the shards therefor your whole p2w is invalid you can let yourself out of the thread now ;)


    also what would be the huge negative in b2w I mean devs get more money to get better servers and more dlc could even be reduced in price from all the cps being bought. so whats the downside? the ppl who grinded being all hurt fealings because someone can buy the cps and
    You post kinda was valid until you put the glass motif is P2W pretty much made your hole post a joke. It's a cosmetic, like literally it holds no really value to your stats or any thing, it is useless except for looks, useless. Anyways potions "maybe" but I don't think so. Bank and bag upgrades not even remotely, it's a convenience. Do you even know what P2W means? Buying CP is pay 2 win, that is literally the definition to P2W getting the best stats with no work, yeah that's fair....

    So an expensive motif that would increase the price of any crafted gear you make more money in game to buy more in game items to make the in game vet16 items quicker because you have the money to buy the mats and everything else you would need to make the higher level stuff or buy it. So the point is still valid. most people just have no mind and can not think outside the box like that. different styles cost more making the items crafted more coin giving the player more in game coin for whatever he chooses to purchase with... but its only cosmetic right? @SleepyTroll
    You are ignorant of what P2W is. That is all and I'm sorry that you don't understand.

    p2w is paying to obtain better things in game. hardest motif is glass paying to obtain it thus ability to make more in game than someone who doesn't have it because they are farming it. thus spending more money in game for said motif vs someone who uses for pure profit. thus allowing him to exceed above those who don't gear wise for his rl money. that is literally what p2w is some cases may be x amount of crowns for said armor that is also p2w. however the people who have yet to expand their minds and actually obtain knowledge would see it as you do purely "cosmetic" whilst it is used to make more in game coin for better resources. @SleepyTroll

    Your right because before you can sell the gear you don't have to have research done to actually sell good sets. /s Few people even want the glass motif armor to wear. Like I said you still don't know what P2W means. The glass motif doesn't automatically make your gear worth a lot. The traits researched and the sets you can sell combined do. Let me go log in and buy the crown motif on my lvl 3 and make millions... Ha not! It's still just cosmetic. Back to your OP, now that is P2W.

    any crafter that is worth his salt already has crafting traits and buying eso+ reduces trait research time again buyingto enhance game. buying ring of mara to gain the bonus xp. the game is p2w already. and in the development stages stil of being p2w. its how it starts. buying little things next will be mats and research traits then everything else will come

    [Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on September 26, 2015 12:48AM
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

    Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    NO

    That would be P2W and defeat the purpose of any sense of progression in the game.

    you realize that being able to buy xp scrolls hore upgrades bank upgrades inv upgrades and motifs it is already p2w lol no long grind for glass just buy it same for the shards therefor your whole p2w is invalid you can let yourself out of the thread now ;)


    also what would be the huge negative in b2w I mean devs get more money to get better servers and more dlc could even be reduced in price from all the cps being bought. so whats the downside? the ppl who grinded being all hurt fealings because someone can buy the cps and
    You post kinda was valid until you put the glass motif is P2W pretty much made your hole post a joke. It's a cosmetic, like literally it holds no really value to your stats or any thing, it is useless except for looks, useless. Anyways potions "maybe" but I don't think so. Bank and bag upgrades not even remotely, it's a convenience. Do you even know what P2W means? Buying CP is pay 2 win, that is literally the definition to P2W getting the best stats with no work, yeah that's fair....

    So an expensive motif that would increase the price of any crafted gear you make more money in game to buy more in game items to make the in game vet16 items quicker because you have the money to buy the mats and everything else you would need to make the higher level stuff or buy it. So the point is still valid. most people just have no mind and can not think outside the box like that. different styles cost more making the items crafted more coin giving the player more in game coin for whatever he chooses to purchase with... but its only cosmetic right? @SleepyTroll
    You are ignorant of what P2W is. That is all and I'm sorry that you don't understand.

    p2w is paying to obtain better things in game. hardest motif is glass paying to obtain it thus ability to make more in game than someone who doesn't have it because they are farming it. thus spending more money in game for said motif vs someone who uses for pure profit. thus allowing him to exceed above those who don't gear wise for his rl money. that is literally what p2w is some cases may be x amount of crowns for said armor that is also p2w. however the people who have yet to expand their minds and actually obtain knowledge would see it as you do purely "cosmetic" whilst it is used to make more in game coin for better resources. @SleepyTroll

    Your right because before you can sell the gear you don't have to have research done to actually sell good sets. /s Few people even want the glass motif armor to wear. Like I said you still don't know what P2W means. The glass motif doesn't automatically make your gear worth a lot. The traits researched and the sets you can sell combined do. Let me go log in and buy the crown motif on my lvl 3 and make millions... Ha not! It's still just cosmetic. Back to your OP, now that is P2W.

    any crafter that is worth his salt already has crafting traits and buying eso+ reduces trait research time again buyingto enhance game. buying ring of mara to gain the bonus xp. the game is p2w already. and in the development stages stil of being p2w. its how it starts. buying little things next will be mats and research traits then everything else will come
    OMG you win man, you win, you win, you win. Are you happy now? This game is so P2W I don't even know how people who don't buy crowns survive. You my fine sir are so close minded and stuck on this P2W word you have lost site of the meaning all together. Also is the game P2W now or is it going to be because you keep contradicting your self?

    [Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on September 26, 2015 12:49AM
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    its already there as a p2w game its in the prestages of p2w. it is how all games become p2w because they start cosmetic and slowly add things to the cash shop and eventually u will be buying mats oh just like the malachite shards that take ages to find... and soon will be for armor crafting then weapons and ect and best gear will eventually come from the cash shop that renders the game p2w it wouldn't be the first time an mmo did this so you apparently have yet to realize its already on the way I also didn't feell the need to add the food buff drinks and tripots that can be bought. its always the same though.

    The items currently available in the crown store are mostly for cosmetics (i.e. malachite), the potions/food aren't as good as what can be crafted, so not p2w. The inevitability of this MMO in particular going 100% P2W is your opinion, but the basis for your assumptions are unsubstantiated. Apparently what you don't realize is that you're stretching and grasping for straws assuming things that may or may not happen to promote an idea.

    What did happen however, is you suggested a mechanic that would most certainly push the game in the P2W direction. Again, you're welcome to your opinion. If you want the game to be P2W, go for it. However, it's not a popular position in this community which is why this thread dropped like a rock in the first place.

    If the game goes eventually goes p2w, fine. I'll probably be long gone by then...but presently, you won't find me suggesting ways to make p2w happen faster.

    only the people who cant put in the cash wouldn't want this which even if half the people do leave the game the other half who stay and pay will make more revenue for zeni than the tightwads who clench their wallets and complain that dlc is too much as is and things like that. it would be a smart decision but zeni is not known for being smart or well planned as you can see with the game they clearly can not handle. p2w is and always has been better cash cow than the system zeni has now. noticed how cod even started selling packs you can buy for better item chance. it is because ppl buy it and make the devs a ton of money.

    You're digging yourself further down the "I'm just trolling" hole here....

    It's not the cash trust me....I'm not a tight wad, I've purchased literally every mount so far, multiple costumes and pets, the dlc, yada yada. Without complaint mind you.

    On the other side of that point one could argue that players who p2w quickly quit the game shortly after their instantly gratifying toys lose there shininess. That players who actually spent time playing the game for CPs spent more money over the long term time it took to get CPs the legitimate way, spending more money than the p2winners that spent a one time $100 fee just to quit the game a week later.
    Xeven wrote: »
    I'm actually for this, only because of the lack of catch up mechanics. I grind every day at my job, I don't want to come home and grind more to remain competitive with these 1200 CP no-lifers. I'd happily pay a reasonable price for a 10 pack of CP.
    A catch up is a catch up. Buying Cps is instantly gratifying p2w...totally different. I'm more than happy to promote catch ups that allow you gain cps faster but still have to actually play the game to get them (how is this different from the already existing xp scrolls?)

    Why do you feel you should be as powerful as players that play significantly more time than you?
    What is it that makes you entitled to skip progression in a progression based mmorpg?

    This, "I'm a weekend warrior, help me help me" mentality eludes me. I worked 60 hours this week, went out a couple nights with the wife, cut the lawn did the chores, did RL and guess what? I still have my CPs and won't be crying for a catch up. Would I like more? sure...who wouldn't, but I'm not delusional to request a developer to trivialize the hard efforts of other players progression for my own selfish and personal gain.

    Edit: I mean take a step back and think about what you're actually asking for.....

    "I have no CP cause I don't/can't play often. They have more CP because they play more often. I should be as powerful as them." It's just insanity, I don't get it. Even worse are the players who just bought the game yesterday and think they deserve to be competing with those of us here since Beta :s

    /end rant
    Edited by Cuyler on September 25, 2015 8:06PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm)
    vMA: 532402
    www.twitch.tv/Cuylr
    PC - NA
    CP 700+
    Characters:
    Cuyylr - Khajiit DK Stamina DD
    Cuylre - Dunmer NB Magicka DD
    Cuylur - Dunmer DK Magicka DD
    Cuylr - Redguard Templar Stamina DD
    Yiihle - Altmer Sorcerer Magicka DD
    Agricus - Imperial DK Tank
    Vaiynne - Bosmer NB Stamina DD

    Work in Progress:
    [lvl26] Cuylrr - Altmer Templar Magicka DD/Healer

    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    NO

    That would be P2W and defeat the purpose of any sense of progression in the game.

    you realize that being able to buy xp scrolls hore upgrades bank upgrades inv upgrades and motifs it is already p2w lol no long grind for glass just buy it same for the shards therefor your whole p2w is invalid you can let yourself out of the thread now ;)


    also what would be the huge negative in b2w I mean devs get more money to get better servers and more dlc could even be reduced in price from all the cps being bought. so whats the downside? the ppl who grinded being all hurt fealings because someone can buy the cps and
    You post kinda was valid until you put the glass motif is P2W pretty much made your hole post a joke. It's a cosmetic, like literally it holds no really value to your stats or any thing, it is useless except for looks, useless. Anyways potions "maybe" but I don't think so. Bank and bag upgrades not even remotely, it's a convenience. Do you even know what P2W means? Buying CP is pay 2 win, that is literally the definition to P2W getting the best stats with no work, yeah that's fair....

    So an expensive motif that would increase the price of any crafted gear you make more money in game to buy more in game items to make the in game vet16 items quicker because you have the money to buy the mats and everything else you would need to make the higher level stuff or buy it. So the point is still valid. most people just have no mind and can not think outside the box like that. different styles cost more making the items crafted more coin giving the player more in game coin for whatever he chooses to purchase with... but its only cosmetic right? @SleepyTroll
    You are ignorant of what P2W is. That is all and I'm sorry that you don't understand.

    p2w is paying to obtain better things in game. hardest motif is glass paying to obtain it thus ability to make more in game than someone who doesn't have it because they are farming it. thus spending more money in game for said motif vs someone who uses for pure profit. thus allowing him to exceed above those who don't gear wise for his rl money. that is literally what p2w is some cases may be x amount of crowns for said armor that is also p2w. however the people who have yet to expand their minds and actually obtain knowledge would see it as you do purely "cosmetic" whilst it is used to make more in game coin for better resources. if you don't understand a complex thought process stay in school till you can. educate yourself and stop being a troll @SleepyTroll

    Your right because before you can sell the gear you don't have to have research done to actually sell good sets. /s Few people even want the glass motif armor to wear. Like I said you still don't know what P2W means. The glass motif doesn't automatically make your gear worth a lot. The traits researched and the sets you can sell combined do. Let me go log in and buy the crown motif on my lvl 3 and make millions... Ha not! It's still just cosmetic. Back to your OP, now that is P2W.

    any crafter that is worth his salt already has crafting traits and buying eso+ reduces trait research time again buyingto enhance game. buying ring of mara to gain the bonus xp. the game is p2w already. and in the development stages stil of being p2w. its how it starts. buying little things next will be mats and research traits then everything else will come
    OMG you win man, you win, you win, you win. Are you happy now? This game is so P2W I don't even know how people who don't buy crowns survive. You my fine sir are so close minded and stuck on this P2W word you have lost site of the meaning all together. Also is the game P2W now or is it going to be because you keep contradicting your self?

    I have yet to contradict I said it is p2w it is in the beginning stages in previous statements if you care to actually read them, and beginning stages of a p2w game is still p2w ;) ijs
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

    Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    NO

    That would be P2W and defeat the purpose of any sense of progression in the game.

    you realize that being able to buy xp scrolls hore upgrades bank upgrades inv upgrades and motifs it is already p2w lol no long grind for glass just buy it same for the shards therefor your whole p2w is invalid you can let yourself out of the thread now ;)


    also what would be the huge negative in b2w I mean devs get more money to get better servers and more dlc could even be reduced in price from all the cps being bought. so whats the downside? the ppl who grinded being all hurt fealings because someone can buy the cps and
    You post kinda was valid until you put the glass motif is P2W pretty much made your hole post a joke. It's a cosmetic, like literally it holds no really value to your stats or any thing, it is useless except for looks, useless. Anyways potions "maybe" but I don't think so. Bank and bag upgrades not even remotely, it's a convenience. Do you even know what P2W means? Buying CP is pay 2 win, that is literally the definition to P2W getting the best stats with no work, yeah that's fair....

    So an expensive motif that would increase the price of any crafted gear you make more money in game to buy more in game items to make the in game vet16 items quicker because you have the money to buy the mats and everything else you would need to make the higher level stuff or buy it. So the point is still valid. most people just have no mind and can not think outside the box like that. different styles cost more making the items crafted more coin giving the player more in game coin for whatever he chooses to purchase with... but its only cosmetic right? @SleepyTroll
    You are ignorant of what P2W is. That is all and I'm sorry that you don't understand.

    p2w is paying to obtain better things in game. hardest motif is glass paying to obtain it thus ability to make more in game than someone who doesn't have it because they are farming it. thus spending more money in game for said motif vs someone who uses for pure profit. thus allowing him to exceed above those who don't gear wise for his rl money. that is literally what p2w is some cases may be x amount of crowns for said armor that is also p2w. however the people who have yet to expand their minds and actually obtain knowledge would see it as you do purely "cosmetic" whilst it is used to make more in game coin for better resources. if you don't understand a complex thought process stay in school till you can. educate yourself and stop being a troll @SleepyTroll

    Your right because before you can sell the gear you don't have to have research done to actually sell good sets. /s Few people even want the glass motif armor to wear. Like I said you still don't know what P2W means. The glass motif doesn't automatically make your gear worth a lot. The traits researched and the sets you can sell combined do. Let me go log in and buy the crown motif on my lvl 3 and make millions... Ha not! It's still just cosmetic. Back to your OP, now that is P2W.

    any crafter that is worth his salt already has crafting traits and buying eso+ reduces trait research time again buyingto enhance game. buying ring of mara to gain the bonus xp. the game is p2w already. and in the development stages stil of being p2w. its how it starts. buying little things next will be mats and research traits then everything else will come
    OMG you win man, you win, you win, you win. Are you happy now? This game is so P2W I don't even know how people who don't buy crowns survive. You my fine sir are so close minded and stuck on this P2W word you have lost site of the meaning all together. Also is the game P2W now or is it going to be because you keep contradicting your self?

    I have yet to contradict I said it is p2w it is in the beginning stages in previous statements if you care to actually read them, and beginning stages of a p2w game is still p2w ;) ijs
    OK, so I don't know what to say to you anymore. We could keep going all day, you think I'm wrong I think your wrong. So let's just agree to disagree so we can both move on.
  • Auricle
    Auricle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is perhaps the most destructive idea I've ever read on the forums.

    So... you're trolling us, right?
  • DovresMalven
    DovresMalven
    ✭✭✭
    There would literally be no point in playing
    Dovres Malven
    - Aldmeri Dominion
  • DovresMalven
    DovresMalven
    ✭✭✭
    Also the glass motif already wtf? Why not a race change or something that isnt an F U to accomplished crafters... I am disappoint son
    Dovres Malven
    - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    NO

    That would be P2W and defeat the purpose of any sense of progression in the game.

    you realize that being able to buy xp scrolls hore upgrades bank upgrades inv upgrades and motifs it is already p2w lol no long grind for glass just buy it same for the shards therefor your whole p2w is invalid you can let yourself out of the thread now ;)


    also what would be the huge negative in b2w I mean devs get more money to get better servers and more dlc could even be reduced in price from all the cps being bought. so whats the downside? the ppl who grinded being all hurt fealings because someone can buy the cps and
    You post kinda was valid until you put the glass motif is P2W pretty much made your hole post a joke. It's a cosmetic, like literally it holds no really value to your stats or any thing, it is useless except for looks, useless. Anyways potions "maybe" but I don't think so. Bank and bag upgrades not even remotely, it's a convenience. Do you even know what P2W means? Buying CP is pay 2 win, that is literally the definition to P2W getting the best stats with no work, yeah that's fair....

    So an expensive motif that would increase the price of any crafted gear you make more money in game to buy more in game items to make the in game vet16 items quicker because you have the money to buy the mats and everything else you would need to make the higher level stuff or buy it. So the point is still valid. most people just have no mind and can not think outside the box like that. different styles cost more making the items crafted more coin giving the player more in game coin for whatever he chooses to purchase with... but its only cosmetic right? @SleepyTroll
    You are ignorant of what P2W is. That is all and I'm sorry that you don't understand.

    p2w is paying to obtain better things in game. hardest motif is glass paying to obtain it thus ability to make more in game than someone who doesn't have it because they are farming it. thus spending more money in game for said motif vs someone who uses for pure profit. thus allowing him to exceed above those who don't gear wise for his rl money. that is literally what p2w is some cases may be x amount of crowns for said armor that is also p2w. however the people who have yet to expand their minds and actually obtain knowledge would see it as you do purely "cosmetic" whilst it is used to make more in game coin for better resources. if you don't understand a complex thought process stay in school till you can. educate yourself and stop being a troll @SleepyTroll

    Your right because before you can sell the gear you don't have to have research done to actually sell good sets. /s Few people even want the glass motif armor to wear. Like I said you still don't know what P2W means. The glass motif doesn't automatically make your gear worth a lot. The traits researched and the sets you can sell combined do. Let me go log in and buy the crown motif on my lvl 3 and make millions... Ha not! It's still just cosmetic. Back to your OP, now that is P2W.

    any crafter that is worth his salt already has crafting traits and buying eso+ reduces trait research time again buyingto enhance game. buying ring of mara to gain the bonus xp. the game is p2w already. and in the development stages stil of being p2w. its how it starts. buying little things next will be mats and research traits then everything else will come
    OMG you win man, you win, you win, you win. Are you happy now? This game is so P2W I don't even know how people who don't buy crowns survive. You my fine sir are so close minded and stuck on this P2W word you have lost site of the meaning all together. Also is the game P2W now or is it going to be because you keep contradicting your self?

    I have yet to contradict I said it is p2w it is in the beginning stages in previous statements if you care to actually read them, and beginning stages of a p2w game is still p2w ;) ijs
    OK, so I don't know what to say to you anymore. We could keep going all day, you think I'm wrong I think your wrong. So let's just agree to disagree so we can both move on.

    'although I don't agree with what you say I will defend your right to say it"-peter griffen
    Auricle wrote: »
    This is perhaps the most destructive idea I've ever read on the forums.

    So... you're trolling us, right?

    its not destructive it is valid as a catch up mechanic.
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

    Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • DovresMalven
    DovresMalven
    ✭✭✭
    www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2231924/Are-getting-stupid-Researchers-claim-longer-need-intelligence-survive.html
    Dovres Malven
    - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2231924/Are-getting-stupid-Researchers-claim-longer-need-intelligence-survive.html

    ill stick to the trusted sites like eso forum ;)
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

    Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.