Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 26, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

sell Cps

  • DovresMalven
    DovresMalven
    ✭✭✭
    www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2231924/Are-getting-stupid-Researchers-claim-longer-need-intelligence-survive.html

    ill stick to the trusted sites like eso forum ;)

    Jut wanted people to understand where youre coming from
    Dovres Malven
    - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2231924/Are-getting-stupid-Researchers-claim-longer-need-intelligence-survive.html

    ill stick to the trusted sites like eso forum ;)

    Jut wanted people to understand where youre coming from

    you obviously don't read much. something as a highly thought out complex reply as I send cant be understood by the lesser humans.
    Edited by Lightninvash on September 25, 2015 8:10PM
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

    Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • Dreadhsif1978
    Dreadhsif1978
    ✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    NO

    That would be P2W and defeat the purpose of any sense of progression in the game.

    you realize that being able to buy xp scrolls hore upgrades bank upgrades inv upgrades and motifs it is already p2w lol no long grind for glass just buy it same for the shards therefor your whole p2w is invalid you can let yourself out of the thread now ;)


    also what would be the huge negative in b2w I mean devs get more money to get better servers and more dlc could even be reduced in price from all the cps being bought. so whats the downside? the ppl who grinded being all hurt fealings because someone can buy the cps and
    You post kinda was valid until you put the glass motif is P2W pretty much made your hole post a joke. It's a cosmetic, like literally it holds no really value to your stats or any thing, it is useless except for looks, useless. Anyways potions "maybe" but I don't think so. Bank and bag upgrades not even remotely, it's a convenience. Do you even know what P2W means? Buying CP is pay 2 win, that is literally the definition to P2W getting the best stats with no work, yeah that's fair....

    So an expensive motif that would increase the price of any crafted gear you make more money in game to buy more in game items to make the in game vet16 items quicker because you have the money to buy the mats and everything else you would need to make the higher level stuff or buy it. So the point is still valid. most people just have no mind and can not think outside the box like that. different styles cost more making the items crafted more coin giving the player more in game coin for whatever he chooses to purchase with... but its only cosmetic right? @SleepyTroll
    You are ignorant of what P2W is. That is all and I'm sorry that you don't understand.

    p2w is paying to obtain better things in game. hardest motif is glass paying to obtain it thus ability to make more in game than someone who doesn't have it because they are farming it. thus spending more money in game for said motif vs someone who uses for pure profit. thus allowing him to exceed above those who don't gear wise for his rl money. that is literally what p2w is some cases may be x amount of crowns for said armor that is also p2w. however the people who have yet to expand their minds and actually obtain knowledge would see it as you do purely "cosmetic" whilst it is used to make more in game coin for better resources. if you don't understand a complex thought process stay in school till you can. educate yourself and stop being a troll @SleepyTroll

    Your right because before you can sell the gear you don't have to have research done to actually sell good sets. /s Few people even want the glass motif armor to wear. Like I said you still don't know what P2W means. The glass motif doesn't automatically make your gear worth a lot. The traits researched and the sets you can sell combined do. Let me go log in and buy the crown motif on my lvl 3 and make millions... Ha not! It's still just cosmetic. Back to your OP, now that is P2W.

    any crafter that is worth his salt already has crafting traits and buying eso+ reduces trait research time again buyingto enhance game. buying ring of mara to gain the bonus xp. the game is p2w already. and in the development stages stil of being p2w. its how it starts. buying little things next will be mats and research traits then everything else will come
    OMG you win man, you win, you win, you win. Are you happy now? This game is so P2W I don't even know how people who don't buy crowns survive. You my fine sir are so close minded and stuck on this P2W word you have lost site of the meaning all together. Also is the game P2W now or is it going to be because you keep contradicting your self?

    I have yet to contradict I said it is p2w it is in the beginning stages in previous statements if you care to actually read them, and beginning stages of a p2w game is still p2w ;) ijs
    OK, so I don't know what to say to you anymore. We could keep going all day, you think I'm wrong I think your wrong. So let's just agree to disagree so we can both move on.

    'although I don't agree with what you say I will defend your right to say it"-peter griffen
    Auricle wrote: »
    This is perhaps the most destructive idea I've ever read on the forums.

    So... you're trolling us, right?

    its not destructive it is valid as a catch up mechanic.
    I wouldn't call it a catch up mechanic as there are ppl out there with tons of cash to spend on something like a "buy more champ points" and others who don't, which imo would create a larger gap in cp between players
    Edited by Dreadhsif1978 on September 25, 2015 8:27PM
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    NO

    That would be P2W and defeat the purpose of any sense of progression in the game.

    you realize that being able to buy xp scrolls hore upgrades bank upgrades inv upgrades and motifs it is already p2w lol no long grind for glass just buy it same for the shards therefor your whole p2w is invalid you can let yourself out of the thread now ;)


    also what would be the huge negative in b2w I mean devs get more money to get better servers and more dlc could even be reduced in price from all the cps being bought. so whats the downside? the ppl who grinded being all hurt fealings because someone can buy the cps and
    You post kinda was valid until you put the glass motif is P2W pretty much made your hole post a joke. It's a cosmetic, like literally it holds no really value to your stats or any thing, it is useless except for looks, useless. Anyways potions "maybe" but I don't think so. Bank and bag upgrades not even remotely, it's a convenience. Do you even know what P2W means? Buying CP is pay 2 win, that is literally the definition to P2W getting the best stats with no work, yeah that's fair....

    So an expensive motif that would increase the price of any crafted gear you make more money in game to buy more in game items to make the in game vet16 items quicker because you have the money to buy the mats and everything else you would need to make the higher level stuff or buy it. So the point is still valid. most people just have no mind and can not think outside the box like that. different styles cost more making the items crafted more coin giving the player more in game coin for whatever he chooses to purchase with... but its only cosmetic right? @SleepyTroll
    You are ignorant of what P2W is. That is all and I'm sorry that you don't understand.

    p2w is paying to obtain better things in game. hardest motif is glass paying to obtain it thus ability to make more in game than someone who doesn't have it because they are farming it. thus spending more money in game for said motif vs someone who uses for pure profit. thus allowing him to exceed above those who don't gear wise for his rl money. that is literally what p2w is some cases may be x amount of crowns for said armor that is also p2w. however the people who have yet to expand their minds and actually obtain knowledge would see it as you do purely "cosmetic" whilst it is used to make more in game coin for better resources. if you don't understand a complex thought process stay in school till you can. educate yourself and stop being a troll @SleepyTroll

    Your right because before you can sell the gear you don't have to have research done to actually sell good sets. /s Few people even want the glass motif armor to wear. Like I said you still don't know what P2W means. The glass motif doesn't automatically make your gear worth a lot. The traits researched and the sets you can sell combined do. Let me go log in and buy the crown motif on my lvl 3 and make millions... Ha not! It's still just cosmetic. Back to your OP, now that is P2W.

    any crafter that is worth his salt already has crafting traits and buying eso+ reduces trait research time again buyingto enhance game. buying ring of mara to gain the bonus xp. the game is p2w already. and in the development stages stil of being p2w. its how it starts. buying little things next will be mats and research traits then everything else will come
    OMG you win man, you win, you win, you win. Are you happy now? This game is so P2W I don't even know how people who don't buy crowns survive. You my fine sir are so close minded and stuck on this P2W word you have lost site of the meaning all together. Also is the game P2W now or is it going to be because you keep contradicting your self?

    I have yet to contradict I said it is p2w it is in the beginning stages in previous statements if you care to actually read them, and beginning stages of a p2w game is still p2w ;) ijs
    OK, so I don't know what to say to you anymore. We could keep going all day, you think I'm wrong I think your wrong. So let's just agree to disagree so we can both move on.

    'although I don't agree with what you say I will defend your right to say it"-peter griffen
    Auricle wrote: »
    This is perhaps the most destructive idea I've ever read on the forums.

    So... you're trolling us, right?

    its not destructive it is valid as a catch up mechanic.
    I wouldn't call it a catch up mechanic as there are ppl out there with tons of cash to spend on something like a "buy more champ points" and others who don't, which imo would create a larger gap in cp between players

    well if you read previous statements you can see I said maybe put a limit to how many can be bought til the normal grinders/majority of population get higher like say first start at 600-1000 then when more ppl have 1k+ raise to 1000 cps
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

    Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • ZOS_Tarina
    Hi, everyone. We understand that people are going to disagree from time to time, but please remember to keep your comments respectful at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others. Insults or other disruptive behavior do not help further discussion and can move a thread off topic quickly. We encourage sharing opinions, but we ask that they are constructively stated when doing so, as this will help keep the discussion on track. Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Tarina wrote: »
    Hi, everyone. We understand that people are going to disagree from time to time, but please remember to keep your comments respectful at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others. Insults or other disruptive behavior do not help further discussion and can move a thread off topic quickly. We encourage sharing opinions, but we ask that they are constructively stated when doing so, as this will help keep the discussion on track. Thank you!

    yeah what he said kids come on now shame shame
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

    Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please ZOS never sell champion points! Let us earn something! Don't teach this younger generation that everything can be achieved through ones pocket book.
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please ZOS never sell champion points! Let us earn something! Don't teach this younger generation that everything can be achieved through ones pocket book.

    but it can. for instance, if you want someone to do something be like hey wanyt 20bucks? most ppl will do a simple task for it now for larger tasks they require more money to be swayed. but face it money is what makes the world go round
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

    Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • Masuimi
    Masuimi
    ✭✭✭
    XP potions are basically p2w already. How can you even argue that they aren't?????????????
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Masuimi wrote: »
    XP potions are basically p2w already. How can you even argue that they aren't?????????????

    agreed 100% haha some people need to just see the truth behind the shadows sneaking up on you like a nb in the sewers
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

    Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since they keep nerfing grind spots,we should be able to buy our way through vet content.lol
    Raising floors and lower ceilings by zos standards has created an iron maiden.
    No matter how well you played,when the game is over,the king and pawn go back in the same box.
    Be careful what you ask for from zo$, you always get punished.
    Call me toxic,your the one being slowly poisoned by greed.
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    keep ideas going everyone :hushed:
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

    Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL NO, JUST NO.
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tplink3r1 wrote: »
    LOL NO, JUST NO.

    yes but yes tell us reasoning for no if not it is invalid bwahahahahahahhahahhqhhhaahhhufsdflohfu
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

    Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • CaliberSH
    CaliberSH
    The only "Pay to Win" formula I would be okay with would be paying to have your character be Vet X on starting it, but not CPs. CPs are supposed to help with progression after reaching higher levels that go more slowly, to give players a little extra something at the end. Buying them all, well, that would kill the vertical progression system.
  • iliatha
    iliatha
    ✭✭✭
    Selling CPs is a good idea. Just like selling EXP-Pots before announcing a cap for CPs.

    Beyond Infinity

  • rokrdt05
    rokrdt05
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xeven wrote: »
    I'm actually for this, only because of the lack of catch up mechanics. I grind every day at my job, I don't want to come home and grind more to remain competitive with these 1200 CP no-lifers. I'd happily pay a reasonable price for a 10 pack of CP.

    *sigh* ZoS officially announced prior to patch release only 35 people had more than 600 CP. That is an extremely small number of people out of hundreds who play this game. The fact you assume you are facing "1200 CP no-lifers" is unfounded. Sure more people are over the 600 threshold, however most people in game are averaging around 300 (on PC) for CP.

    The likely hood you are actually fighting one of these people is small... and even if you are? So what? Skill still accounts for a majority of your win.

    As for the idea that is should be in the Crown Store, I disagree. That is the basis for P2W by definition. I know you are mentioning economy items, and yes there is some P2W there, but not anything that would affect the game if we allowed CP to be purchasable.
    Server: PC - North America - Daggerfall/Ebonheart

    Guilds: Order of the Bear | From The Dust

    Blaze | Sorcerer | DC | Former Empress
    Ulterior Motive | Templar | DC
    Detka's Tank | Dragon Knight | DC
    Tëmpëst | Sorceror | EP | Former Emperor
    Fíre | Nightblade | EP
    'Fire| Nightblade | DC
    Spëctrë | Templar | DC
    Ashléy Olsén| Dragon Knight | EP
  • evoga
    evoga
    ✭✭
    So what price per unit is everyone happy with, $10 for 100 CP?
  • rokrdt05
    rokrdt05
    ✭✭✭✭
    evoga wrote: »
    So what price per unit is everyone happy with, $10 for 100 CP?

    No one should be happy with any of that. The moment this game goes P2W is the moment the game will die out.
    Server: PC - North America - Daggerfall/Ebonheart

    Guilds: Order of the Bear | From The Dust

    Blaze | Sorcerer | DC | Former Empress
    Ulterior Motive | Templar | DC
    Detka's Tank | Dragon Knight | DC
    Tëmpëst | Sorceror | EP | Former Emperor
    Fíre | Nightblade | EP
    'Fire| Nightblade | DC
    Spëctrë | Templar | DC
    Ashléy Olsén| Dragon Knight | EP
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rokrdt05 wrote: »
    evoga wrote: »
    So what price per unit is everyone happy with, $10 for 100 CP?

    No one should be happy with any of that. The moment this game goes P2W is the moment the game will die out.

    that isn't true at all.. the ppl who complain about prices will leave ture but the ones who go and buy 5500 crowns just for kicks will blow so much more than the oh I gotta spend money for a dlc crybaby crowd
    Lvl 50 Altmer Templar Magicka Healer
    Lvl 42 Imperial DK Stamina DPS WW
    Lvl 50 Altmer Sorc Magicka DPS/Healer
    Lvl 13 Imperial Templar Hybrid Tank
    Lvl 21 Altmer NB Magicka DPS
    Lvl 11 Bosmer NB Stamina RP
    Lvl 10 Altmer DK Magicka Tank
    Lvl 10 Imperial Sorc Stamina Hybrid DPS
    342CP :Þ
    Aldmeri Dominion
    xbox one NA server

    Indestructible determination that is incorruptible from the other side a terror to behold annihilation will be unavoidable every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible master of war!!

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/50/17/6d50176a78e985d20ac5ee940b7feac1.jpg
  • evoga
    evoga
    ✭✭
    If they don't end up selling CP in the crown store they should at least have servers or at least campaigns where there are no champion points.
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    NO

    That would be P2W and defeat the purpose of any sense of progression in the game.

    you realize that being able to buy xp scrolls hore upgrades bank upgrades inv upgrades and motifs it is already p2w lol no long grind for glass just buy it same for the shards therefor your whole p2w is invalid you can let yourself out of the thread now ;)


    also what would be the huge negative in b2w I mean devs get more money to get better servers and more dlc could even be reduced in price from all the cps being bought. so whats the downside? the ppl who grinded being all hurt fealings because someone can buy the cps and
    You post kinda was valid until you put the glass motif is P2W pretty much made your hole post a joke. It's a cosmetic, like literally it holds no really value to your stats or any thing, it is useless except for looks, useless. Anyways potions "maybe" but I don't think so. Bank and bag upgrades not even remotely, it's a convenience. Do you even know what P2W means? Buying CP is pay 2 win, that is literally the definition to P2W getting the best stats with no work, yeah that's fair....

    So an expensive motif that would increase the price of any crafted gear you make more money in game to buy more in game items to make the in game vet16 items quicker because you have the money to buy the mats and everything else you would need to make the higher level stuff or buy it. So the point is still valid. most people just have no mind and can not think outside the box like that. different styles cost more making the items crafted more coin giving the player more in game coin for whatever he chooses to purchase with... but its only cosmetic right? @SleepyTroll
    You are ignorant of what P2W is. That is all and I'm sorry that you don't understand.

    p2w is paying to obtain better things in game. hardest motif is glass paying to obtain it thus ability to make more in game than someone who doesn't have it because they are farming it. thus spending more money in game for said motif vs someone who uses for pure profit. thus allowing him to exceed above those who don't gear wise for his rl money. that is literally what p2w is some cases may be x amount of crowns for said armor that is also p2w. however the people who have yet to expand their minds and actually obtain knowledge would see it as you do purely "cosmetic" whilst it is used to make more in game coin for better resources. @SleepyTroll

    Your right because before you can sell the gear you don't have to have research done to actually sell good sets. /s Few people even want the glass motif armor to wear. Like I said you still don't know what P2W means. The glass motif doesn't automatically make your gear worth a lot. The traits researched and the sets you can sell combined do. Let me go log in and buy the crown motif on my lvl 3 and make millions... Ha not! It's still just cosmetic. Back to your OP, now that is P2W.

    any crafter that is worth his salt already has crafting traits and buying eso+ reduces trait research time again buyingto enhance game. buying ring of mara to gain the bonus xp. the game is p2w already. and in the development stages stil of being p2w. its how it starts. buying little things next will be mats and research traits then everything else will come

    [Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    LOL, exp potions p2w?
    Takes me more time to buy crowns than to farm money to buy those potions.
    If you can't buy those potions you are doing it wrong... in fact, if you don't have at least 90k in your inventory you are doing it wrong.
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • rokrdt05
    rokrdt05
    ✭✭✭✭
    rokrdt05 wrote: »
    evoga wrote: »
    So what price per unit is everyone happy with, $10 for 100 CP?

    No one should be happy with any of that. The moment this game goes P2W is the moment the game will die out.

    that isn't true at all.. the ppl who complain about prices will leave ture but the ones who go and buy 5500 crowns just for kicks will blow so much more than the oh I gotta spend money for a dlc crybaby crowd

    It won't be just the people who can't afford the crowns who leave. You'll have players who can afford crowns leave because they won't want to pay $$$ to compete. You will have players leave who earned the CP the traditional way who will leave as well.

    Those will be the most common reasons, but you will see a majority of the community leave if they ever put CP in the crown store.
    Server: PC - North America - Daggerfall/Ebonheart

    Guilds: Order of the Bear | From The Dust

    Blaze | Sorcerer | DC | Former Empress
    Ulterior Motive | Templar | DC
    Detka's Tank | Dragon Knight | DC
    Tëmpëst | Sorceror | EP | Former Emperor
    Fíre | Nightblade | EP
    'Fire| Nightblade | DC
    Spëctrë | Templar | DC
    Ashléy Olsén| Dragon Knight | EP
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rokrdt05 wrote: »
    rokrdt05 wrote: »
    evoga wrote: »
    So what price per unit is everyone happy with, $10 for 100 CP?

    No one should be happy with any of that. The moment this game goes P2W is the moment the game will die out.

    that isn't true at all.. the ppl who complain about prices will leave ture but the ones who go and buy 5500 crowns just for kicks will blow so much more than the oh I gotta spend money for a dlc crybaby crowd

    It won't be just the people who can't afford the crowns who leave. You'll have players who can afford crowns leave because they won't want to pay $$$ to compete. You will have players leave who earned the CP the traditional way who will leave as well.

    Those will be the most common reasons, but you will see a majority of the community leave if they ever put CP in the crown store.

    Nah, they would just say "it's not P2W because CPs can be earned in-game too (if they ever introduce something really P2W, I will quit!)" and keep on playing, pretending no corruption is taking place. They have been doing so for months.
    The only problem with CPs in the cash shop is that because ZOS is so incredibly lame they can not even make crowns purchases work properly, they would have to hire more CS people (they fired twice already) to handle surge of "where are my crowns?!" tickets from P2W crowd.
    Edited by JamilaRaj on September 28, 2015 1:26AM
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this ever comes, instantly quitting. XP scrolls still require work and I can get drinks if I don't want to pay cash.

    I'm already annoyed enough that the only catch up for mount training is in the crown store.
  • Cadelay
    Cadelay
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe someone exists that actually wants a P2W game. If I ever log into a game and it's clearly a pay to win game, I immediately uninstall it and never go back.

    I would leave this game if you could buy skills like that.
    PC | NA | AD
    Give us race, appearance, and name changes please!
    Please bring back limited edition Crown Store items on a rotating schedule!
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    evoga wrote: »
    If they don't end up selling CP in the crown store they should at least have servers or at least campaigns where there are no champion points.

    The Closest thing to that is the non-vet campaigns but even then some will have CPs
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

    Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_bastard_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
Sign In or Register to comment.