Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The Lore Keepers - Knowledge is power.

EmeraldOne
EmeraldOne
Soul Shriven
Hail and well met adventurer,

We here at the The Lore Keepers are a different kind of guild, a slow, deliberate, refined, and classical guild. We believe that a game is far more than DPS counters, racing to the max level, and having "perfect" builds, that's not for us. Far more important to us is immersion in this beautifully crafted world of Tamriel, exploration of it, and the diverse cultures of it. The Lore Keepers has been founded as a choice apart from the many endgame and/or PVP focused guilds, to put the RPG back into MMORPG, to eject as full as we can the metagaming mentality to see the game is only a set of numbers and equations and place back into its place the imaginative sense of wonder.

The Lore Keepers might be right for you if...
-You enjoy reading the books you come across in-game.
-You're a veteran Elder Scrolls player who has enjoyed the lore from the previous games. (Bonus points for Morrowind)
-You know what the Imperial Library is and have spent time there.
-You wish you could take your time in dungeons and look around, check out the book shelves, examine the architecture, enemies, etc.
-A newbie to the series and have a deep curiosity about the world, being an expert is not required!

The Lore Keepers is not likely right for you if...
-You skip quest text or most dialogue choices.
-Uninterested in the difference between Aedra and Daedra, or Dunmer and Orsimer.
-Want to be in an elite PVP outfit.

I'm not entirely willing to place an arbitrary age limit on the guild, as I've known a fair amount of particularly mature younger people and a whole lot of immature adults, so maturity, rather than age is a barrier to entry.
Aldmeri Dominion was chosen as the alliance based solely on they work the best in terms of in-universe logic, as they're lead by the Altmer and survive as an organization even to the time of Skyrim, many, many years after the time of ESO.

If The Lore Keepers sounds like the guild for you, then please post below with info about yourself and add Otharius on the PSN with informing me who you are and your interest in the guild in the message body.

Thank you for your time!
  • RenhardtESO
    RenhardtESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! I am looking for a mature guild that sounds very much like what you offer. I am 34, a laid back player who just enjoys the story and lore of TES. I would love to find like minded players who don't want to speed run through every dungeon and actually listen to the story of why we are there instead of getting annoyed with me for listening to what the NPC's have to say ;)

I unfortuntately just deleted my level 20 AD character that I was leveling because I wanted the name for another character I started in EP for another guild. But I regret deleting my altmer and leaving the dominion and would love to come back. I love the dominion and the queen and out of all three factions, the Dominion just makes the most sense to me. My PSN is Renhardt-PS. I will add you tonight when I am on and start a new Altmer. I hope to be invited to your guild! Sounds like fun! Thanks!
  • EmeraldOne
    EmeraldOne
    Soul Shriven
    Our infant guild is still looking for new members!
  • ConnorJS
    ConnorJS
    Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. PSN: ConnorJS

I'll tell you all about myself on PSN.
    Edited by ConnorJS on September 23, 2015 11:24PM
  • ConnorJS
    ConnorJS
    Bump