Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

why wont he die?

• henroc12
    henroc12
    Not saying you need my approval, just saying why whine about it and drag it on, just post it and then bam. right now it's all he said she said.. i haven't experienced this exploit myself yet that's why I'm saying what I'm saying. It's pretty simple.. Usually when people post videos of exploits like thst they get fixed.. But again I still get sniped exploited. Lol

Just because it didnt happen to you doesn't mean come troll on my post. When it does happen to you dont come talk on my post. You want a vid psn me like i said ps4.
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    If you think that is trolling then wow, I'm done. Continue whining then, I hope you fix eso for us!
    (But again not posting any video and just talking about the issue isn't solving nada)
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • henroc12
    henroc12
    I rep
    If you think that is trolling then wow, I'm done. Continue whining then, I hope you fix eso for us!
    (But again not posting any video and just talking about the issue isn't solving nada)

You are a sad person my friend that you have to troll people's post to make you feel better. Your not fixing my issue so why show you the video. I reported the player if zos decides to handle it then they will if not then oh well, i bet you just want to know how to do it to troll in game like the other guy was. Sad stoney didnt know you were such a troll...
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw King Richard win a 1v2 on stream and both of the people he had to kill 3 times before they would stay dead.

If the player name looks like Gojira without the r, then it is our old friend B up to tricks on a templar. Or it could be someone else entirely
    Worse is when he is running with his group throwing out heals and using Ritual but has to be the last one to die because of his mechanics.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. Septimus_Magna
      Septimus_Magna
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Phoenix set should be fixed now, before the 10m timer didnt reset when someone was CCed while he was killed.
      PC - EU (AD)
      Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
      Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
      Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
      Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
      Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
      Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
      Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
      Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
    2. Truewavesound
      Truewavesound
      ✭✭✭
      This set only bugs if you cc them as they "would" die. So don't, until it's fixed. If you know they're running it.
    3. BossTuggles
      BossTuggles
      ✭✭✭
      Phoenix bug exploit in action! twitch.tv/fengrush/v/17853972

Worst thing is this post will prolly be deleted so GG look before it gets wacked!
      Edited by BossTuggles on September 26, 2015 4:28PM
      Like a Boss!
    4. FireCowCommando
      FireCowCommando
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      that video is old, the fix they implemented is after it was recorded.

And its a glitch with the set, not something the players are exploiting. You are more than welcome to be upset at it happening but its not the players fault in the slightest.
    5. Alucardo
      Alucardo
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Yesterday I was sitting at 1% for quite a while. There was a zerg chasing me - I was spamming my shields like crazy, and because most of them were sorcs I was popping Absorb Magic up as fast as I could. Because of this all their frags were keeping me alive until I could duck behind a wall inside the keep. It's possible to survive at extremely low health if the zerg on you doesn't know what the hell they are doing. Some people are good at just not dying. I also have a lot of CPs - I can't deny that this helps as I've played without them as well.