Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

why wont he die?

henroc12
henroc12
So today i faced a v16 that had 20 guys on him and roaming boss but he would not die. He would have no hp and then would boost up to half or a quarter with no one healing him. So am i missing some type of god mode in this game? I took a video because if thats not cheating then im confused.
Edited by henroc12 on September 23, 2015 8:07AM
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would probably help if you could blur out his name and then share the vid

Some players are just really good at staying alive - did he kill anyone?
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    henroc12 wrote: »
    So today i faced a v16 that had 20 guys on him and roaming boss but he would not die. He would have no hp and then would boost up to half or a quarter with no one healing him. So am i missing some type of god mode in this game? I took a video because if thats not cheating then im confused.

If I'm correct hes running a glitched armor set and I know a few player that run it. I had a radiant destruction on him and so did two members of my group and even when his health dropped to 0% he still kept on fighting.
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

If I'm correct hes running a glitched armor set and I know a few player that run it. I had a radiant destruction on him and so did two members of my group and even when his health dropped to 0% he still kept on fighting.

Sounds suspiciously like the Phoenix armour set...?
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »

Yep that's the set
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »

Yep that's the set

Lol aye thought so, yeah its a pain killing people who use it...
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is fixed they said. Gj ZOS
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wollust wrote: »
    It is fixed they said. Gj ZOS

Without video proof it's hard to determine. Don't go blaming them just yet
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That is true @Alucardo and I backup with my comment till i see the video. :smile:
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is true @Alucardo and I backup with my comment till i see the video. :smile:

You mean, the video he had to delete from his post because of naming and shaming policy.. yeah. Thanks.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »

You mean, the video he had to delete from his post because of naming and shaming policy.. yeah. Thanks.

If it's a legit bug I wouldn't consider it "shaming". You can blur names out in videos too.. so there's that.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

If it's a legit bug I wouldn't consider it "shaming". You can blur names out in videos too.. so there's that.

Does not really matter what YOU think. ZoS still considers it shaming and would delete the video and give the poster a couple days forum ban.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • henroc12
    henroc12
    Believe me if you want. He had 0% got back to half and kept fight even with 20 people on him. I already reported him so oh well one more bug for them to fix.
  • henroc12
    henroc12

Never posted a video so i dont know what your talking about. I have a video saved on my ps4...
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

Perhaps "ZOS" is what they're wanting blurred out? You know, so no one knows... :/

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As I explained in some other thread you can get 90-95% mitigation constantly if you build for it with spikes above 99% mitigation. Additionally Dragon blood can easiely heal for 40% of your max health if you use it when you have less than 200hp left (which will be shown as 0% even though you still live).
    So without knowing which skills and armour sets he used, we can't tell if you were experiencing a bug or if it was just a player who build his character for surviving as much damage as possible.
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what is not happening is when you reach 0 health your supposed to be encased in stone and when it breaks you suppose to get a heal, but for some reason the stone encasement is not happening and you get to run around with 0 health and unkillable. Another broken exploitable game mechanic that needs to be fixed please.. :)
  • henroc12
    henroc12
    As I explained in some other thread you can get 90-95% mitigation constantly if you build for it with spikes above 99% mitigation. Additionally Dragon blood can easiely heal for 40% of your max health if you use it when you have less than 200hp left (which will be shown as 0% even though you still live).
    So without knowing which skills and armour sets he used, we can't tell if you were experiencing a bug or if it was just a player who build his character for surviving as much damage as possible.

He was a templar not dk... he would not even heal himself because he knew he would not die because of the exploit.
  • henroc12
    henroc12
    what is not happening is when you reach 0 health your supposed to be encased in stone and when it breaks you suppose to get a heal, but for some reason the stone encasement is not happening and you get to run around with 0 health and unkillable. Another broken exploitable game mechanic that needs to be fixed please.. :)

Thank you. Yes another bug they have to fix...
  • Aunatar
    Aunatar
    ✭✭✭
    Doea his name start with a B?...
    @Aunatar
    V16 Sorcerer - Aunatar
    V16 DK - Aunatarans (Currently main)
    V16 DK - Aunatar Evereth
    V16 DK - Aunataran
    V16 NB - Aunatars
    V4 Templar - Lysindel
    Lvl 30 NB - Vile Aunataroni De Pipino
    Free spot, looking for suggestions
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    The Phoenix set is a exploit now? Since when? I thought that's what the 5 piece does.. Before you die, you heal yourself and explode and do damage..
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one remembers the Immortal Warrior set...

helm_of_the_yokeda.jpg

It is exceptionally rare due to the other set bonuses being entirely health oriented ...and it can only be obtained from Trials (low drop rate too, I believe).

This one might be bugged as well, since there are too few documented cases of usage to suggest it is or is not bugged.
    Let us know if the person in the video had Yokudan style heavy armor or Faction style light armor, that should tell us which set it was. If it neither, then a cheat or exploit.
    Edited by Ffastyl on September 23, 2015 11:51AM
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

1. Pretty sure this kinda mitigation is impossible to achieve... Or please enlighten me how you get those numbers?
    2. Dragoblood heals you for 16.5% in PVP (with no healbuffs or anything). Even if you miss 30k health, the healing from it will be less than 5k. (Thus making Dragon Blood worthless). But as stated by the OP, the user is not a DK.
    3. What he is describing sounds exactly like the bugged phoenix set, which would leave you alive at 0% health and then heal you up quite drastically, while not procing the cooldown. This seemed to happen if the user was CCed while getting "killed". Amd this should have been fixed, according to the last patch notes.
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phoenix set is messed up, once had to kill a guy 5!!!! times until he stayed dead.
    Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    Video or didn't happen..
    I've been using e Phoenix set since it came out, and I haven't experienced that.. Half the time I come out of being stoned I get killed.. Or I heal up and mist away. Depends how weak the squad is..
    (Soulless Knights)
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    The Phoenix set is a exploit now? Since when? I thought that's what the 5 piece does.. Before you die, you heal yourself and explode and do damage..

Yeah, but it sounds like this guy didn't have the 10 minute cool down,. If it happened just once then it did it's job and it's working as intended.
  • henroc12
    henroc12
    Video or didn't happen..
    I've been using e Phoenix set since it came out, and I haven't experienced that.. Half the time I come out of being stoned I get killed.. Or I heal up and mist away. Depends how weak the squad is..

Like i said the roaming boss in the district was on him and he would not die with 0% hp.... so unless this set can proc every second then i dont know...
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    Video or didn't happen . Simple. If it's a exploit then you should have no problem posting a video, because we all know when a exploit comes out everyone and their Gma starts using it.
    (Soulless Knights)
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, the 5-pcs of Phoenix (and possibly immortal warrior or eternal warrior's 3-pcs) seem to be bugged (again? I remember that was the case also when the Yokudan sets were released). I have had several encounters of this type, including one with a blue DK that took the cup with 7 procs in a row, including one with him being a stone statue, sliding around, and continuing his whip-spam while not taking any damage at all.

On a separate note:
    Video or didn't happen . Simple. If it's a exploit then you should have no problem posting a video, because we all know when a exploit comes out everyone and their Gma starts using it.
    Ah, one of those...
    Edited by Leandor on September 23, 2015 12:31PM
  • henroc12
    henroc12

If you want to see it ill be posting it on facebook/youtube once i get offline. Its on my ps4 and im not here for your approval if you dont believe oh well its not your job to care or fix this issue.
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    Not saying you need my approval, just saying why whine about it and drag it on, just post it and then bam. right now it's all he said she said.. i haven't experienced this exploit myself yet that's why I'm saying what I'm saying. It's pretty simple.. Usually when people post videos of exploits like thst they get fixed.. But again I still get sniped exploited. Lol
    (Soulless Knights)