Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

re: 45 NB Assassin Skills

Elf_Boy
Elf_Boy
✭✭✭
After a break I am back:

*PvE play*

My NB is not performing as well as I remember. Likely at least in some part due to rustyness.

His Weapon skill is Dual Wield.

The build I am going for is to have the primary bar be Ambush to jump on target and melee away. This seems to work ok.

The second bar for sneak/back stab/assassinate is where I am feeling the pain. Running up and stunning a target is great. When facing a lone target this works. They go down in 4 seconds. When I am attacking 2 + what is the fastest way to take down a mob? Stun or no stun.

Thank you
** Asus Crosshair VI Hero, Ryzen 1800x, 64GB DDR4 @ 3000, GTX 1080 ti, 4K Samsung 3d Display m.2 Sata 3 Boot Drive, m.2 x4 nvme Game Drive **
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I don't play a nightblade, so I will let others answer your specific questions...However, how long has it been since you last played? There have been a lot of changes to how character stats work (not to mention many skills have changed) and depending on how long it has been since you last played ESO, a respec of your current attribute points or new set of gear might be in order.
  • Elf_Boy
    Elf_Boy
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you.

I am aware of the rebalancing, which is why I am asking the community for thoughts and opinions.
    ** Asus Crosshair VI Hero, Ryzen 1800x, 64GB DDR4 @ 3000, GTX 1080 ti, 4K Samsung 3d Display m.2 Sata 3 Boot Drive, m.2 x4 nvme Game Drive **
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a dw/bow night blade solo mobs I like to start in stealth hit mob with acid arrow for dot cloak ambush farthest mob Member out killer blade if needed cloak hit farthest mob with ambush etc
  • Elf_Boy
    Elf_Boy
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks