The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there anyone kicked out very often in these two days?

EIGHTS
EIGHTS
✭✭✭✭
I don't know why I was kicked out very often since yesterday.
Sometimes it happen about 10 minutes, sometimes I'm kicked when I login.
I try to login again, but it said it can't connect the game server.

We have several people in different place with the same issue.

PS : My ping value is about 210~240.

Edited by EIGHTS on September 22, 2015 5:08AM
I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • Ganj
    Ganj
    ✭✭✭
    You are not alone.
  • gard
    gard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, been happening to me and my guilmates, too.
    Sunday the game was inaccessible for us for a bit. Log in, and after about 30 seconds back to the login screen.

My wife complains that I never listen to her. (Or something like that.)
    -- I'm a one man smurf zerg!

My ESO addons:
    Midnight - Find out when midnight is so that you can check for ww/vamp spawn.
    Goto - Adds a tab to the map pane allowing you to teleport to a friend, guildmate, or groupmate for free.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have had that happen due to an outdated LibAddonMenu hidden as a dependency inside an updated addon. Might want to check whether that is the case for you guys as well. Also, a friend had a LAM folder inside his Addons subfolder, which did not get updated, with the same results.
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't change anything.
    I had played about an hour and I have no problem right now

Maybe ZOS has solved the problem.
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • Aeisa
    Aeisa
    Soul Shriven
    Finding this thread is actually a relief, I was about to rebuild my PC! I will look at my addons, it stopped happening for a while yesterday, but started again this morning...

Hope I can track it down or there will be a fix soon!
  • Aeisa
    Aeisa
    Soul Shriven
    Aeisa wrote: »
    Finding this thread is actually a relief, I was about to rebuild my PC! I will look at my addons, it stopped happening for a while yesterday, but started again this morning...

Hope I can track it down or there will be a fix soon!

Just to update, I did the opening of ports on my router which was suggested in the main thread and now I am stable as before. No idea why it started to affect me just in the last two days, but now I am happy to have it working as it should again :smiley: