Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't hear voices during character creation?

Deadarth
Deadarth
Is it normal that I cannot hear voices during character creation ?

Edit: I also hear no music in character creation.
Edited by Deadarth on March 31, 2014 12:30PM
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is, as long as you can hear music.
  • Deadarth
    Deadarth
    How am I supposed to select an awesome voice, when I can't hear it ... I will probably end up with the worst voice ... omg
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah sorry now I understand what you mean. Then no, you should be able to hear those. It is a known bug however and if I was you I'd contact support and keep relogging until it comes back. If that doesn't work you can hear all the voices on youtube vids and perhaps choose one off there.

Good luck with it. :)
  • Miths
    Miths
    The volume is very low on the voices during character creation. But since you say there's no music it sounds more like a bug.
  • RustyBlades
    RustyBlades
    ✭✭✭
    I never hear my character unless she is like falling through a map (once, bugged it).
  • Deadarth
    Deadarth
    Well, I tried the repair tool for the game ... hopefully it work ... the download is 5gb ... which will take 3-4 hours with my internet probably ... :neutral_face:
  • Deadarth
    Deadarth
    Using the repair tool did fix the voice and music problem but not the zooming.
  • popeep
    popeep
    Soul Shriven
    Where do you find the repair tool at? Xbox
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    popeep wrote: »
    Where do you find the repair tool at? Xbox

I don't believe there is a repair tool for X box, at least that's what I'm told. This thread was about a PC issue, where you can do a repair from the game launcher.