Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XB1: Light From The Darkness bugged, need help!

KozawahGaming
KozawahGaming
✭✭✭
So I already made this post in "Main Story" but I seriously need help. The crystals in the final room when you free the Aylied King is glitched/bugged to all hell. The crystals don't create a beam, nor do they even stay glowing. I go to turn it and it just turns off and extinguishes itself. I have tried logging out and back in, hard reset of my console, abandoning the quest redoing it, joining a random and doing the quest from the start with him, even sharing the quest with a random and having him enter the room first. NOTHING works! Seriously this quest worked fine before Imperial City, why now is it broken?
Vet 5 NB- Gaelwen Forestmire (Vamp(cured)/Stam)
Vet 1 Templar- Kozawah Incarnic (None/Magicka/Healer)
Level 4 DK- Trecldur (Magicka)
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    If you haven't already: Make sure to submit a customer support ticket...They might be able to "complete" this portion of the quest for you as a temporary work-around until the bug can be addressed.
  • KozawahGaming
    KozawahGaming
    ✭✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    If you haven't already: Make sure to submit a customer support ticket...They might be able to "complete" this portion of the quest for you as a temporary work-around until the bug can be addressed.

I have submitted two tickets, the first one they sent an email saying they needed my email linked to the account I'm having issues on, I disregarded that as they sent the email to the one its linked too! The second one they said to go to billing support O.o I sent them back an email, saying the issue is not resolved. Would really like them to get back to me, as they said to reply via that email.
    Vet 5 NB- Gaelwen Forestmire (Vamp(cured)/Stam)
    Vet 1 Templar- Kozawah Incarnic (None/Magicka/Healer)
    Level 4 DK- Trecldur (Magicka)