Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No vets mobs?

bigbabyleonb16_ESO
Hi guys/girls

I've not long become vet 1 (2 days ago) and i've only seen vet mobs in dungeons which need groups but never anywhere else? I can't get anywhere like the rift and all due to needing a group to pass the dungeons which i can't due to never getting a group or i'm just solo in the game from 1-50 (unless i'm helping low lvls in the dungeon)

Is there any place with vet mobs? 2 days and only went up vet lvl 1

ps4 EU
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vet mobs appear in Silver and Gold zones. Until then, all you will find are 1 to 49*, unless you go into a scaled instance. Which are the forced solo dungeons for the Guild lines and Group Dungeons which are scaled to the group leader.

So, finish the games Main Quest.

However, you can get decent experience from mobs over level 45. So, Coldharbor is the place to go for that. You get some exp for L45's but its better at L46 and above.

As for getting to the Rift, I think you can just walk there, but if not either port to a friend or guild mate or group member (Use the Travel to Player function). This will work to get you to Coldharbor too.

*50 and Vet levels is the same thing behind the scenes and you can sometimes find L50 Mobs but most are marked Vet1
    Edited by Nestor on September 21, 2015 1:06PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• bigbabyleonb16_ESO
    @Nestor I'm at coldharbour, I have a guild but it never lets me travel to them.

So if i finish the main quest doe it not end the game?
    Edited by bigbabyleonb16_ESO on September 21, 2015 1:22PM
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not the end. There will be a lot of quests you can do after finishing the Couldharbour main quest.
  • bigbabyleonb16_ESO
    It's not the end. There will be a lot of quests you can do after finishing the Couldharbour main quest.

Thanks for the reply, I did read a few weeks ago about vet and old quests being a little different so does this mean once i finish main quest the game starts over on quests?