The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Battlemaster's Corner - The Dragon Legionary"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Battlemaster's Corner - The Dragon Legionary."

28a83bb72c8154e15b15450ac6eadb5f.jpg

In our latest issue, we hear about this Stamina-based Dragonknight tank! Read all about this powerful player-build, perfect for fighting your way through the Imperial City.
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice build! Do you have any other armor recommendations for those of us that can't get Black Rose currently? Something we can craft that would come close?
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    Nice! Thanks for sharing! Makes me excited about the idea I have had for a shaman Wood Orc DK in AD.
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus
  • korosi
    korosi
    Soul Shriven
    First of all, thanks for sharing my build!:)

Seravi: I used the v15 black rose set until i could get the better, it was perfect for the job, and 5000 tel var stones is almost nothing, you can get it by just doing the IC quest line. (1 hour with group, 2 alone) But if you don't want to do that until you get some same kind of armor, then i'd recommend the Whitestrakes set.

MamaDruid: I'd like to see that, too!
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice indeed, well done.
    And some lovely screenshots.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Caroloces
    Caroloces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Can you specify why you went DW rather than 2H on your secondary bar?
  • ShiunTraze
    ShiunTraze
    ✭✭
    This is a great build, thankyou for sharing it!
    It has inspired me to go back to leveling my Dark Elf DK o:)
    There's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.
  • korosi
    korosi
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you all. :smile:
    Caroloces: Main reason was steel tornado, but the build works with 2H very vell, yesterday I tried some altarnatives. I've leveled with 2H, and got a little bit bored in the end, thats a reason too for changing to DW.
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the armor info. My V15 currently uses Whitestrake bit a mix of heavy and light since she is running destro/restro. I run solo so I am looking for something that I can survive IC with. Guess I will be making some more heavy armor today and trying this build out. Currently my DK just feels squishy since the update. Thanks again!!
  • manbearpig777
    manbearpig777
    Soul Shriven
    I don't understand this build I see a tank but No Provoke spell? Is this a class for PVP only?
  • korosi
    korosi
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, its made for pvp, but you can put in a provoke spell anytime and it becomes fully pve capable, i do that also.