Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BWB NEEDS FIXING!!

• Nightenhowl
    Nightenhowl
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why they change something good, popular and fair into the bore it is now. Big changes should have the opportunity for feedback before it is put into practice.
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    There was testing on pts.. Problem is it was only vet version, and more importantly: at the same time there was an IC testing - meaning noone really played Cyrodill during the "testing" phase - so noone complained before.. :/

we r complaining now, giving u feedback, suggestions and everything ZOS.. Plys do something..
    Edited by Tillalarrien on September 19, 2015 5:36PM
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • Rosvira
    Rosvira
    ✭✭
    Ignoring this issue, huh? GG ZOS. Nice effort..
    Rosvîra - EP Sorcerer
    Arivsor - DC Sorcerer
    Legendary Nobhead - EP Templar
  • Hootnannius
    Hootnannius
    ✭✭
    They don't care...so many people quit the game. Maybe it's there strategy to reduce lag = reduce the number of people playing the game. I guess they succeeded. Sad.
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    "Imperial city DLC game pack and base-game patch are now available on the live console megaservers. /../ Get ready for /../ tons of improvements and updates, and more!"

Ok I get that you have been working on console release of IC.. Now that that is out of the way, after week or two to fix any buggs and problems, I am counting you will give us some attention..
    And yeah Im still adressing ZOS, hoping they r reading that :)
    Edited by Tillalarrien on September 20, 2015 9:56AM
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order