Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Feeling Weak

JayKay
JayKay
Hi all,

Just hit V14 and whilst levelling too V14 i had pretty much poor gear but it served me well whilst soloing, also whilst levelling i crafted a full set of V14 gear for when i reach V14.

I don't know if it's just me but i went into IC for the first time last night and i just felt very weak compared to other players, they seemed to kill faster and stay alive a lot more than me.

My question is......Is it my gear?.....Is it my skill set-up?............Or am i just a crap player?.....More than likely the latter :D

Anyway here is a full list of my set-up:

All Crafted Epic V14

Armor:

Head-Seducer-Light-Well Fitted-Glyph of Magicka
Shoulder-Seducer-Heavy-Divine-Glyph of Magicka (Also got in light)
Chest-Seducer-Heavy-Infused-Glyph of Magicka (Also got in light)
Waist-Seducer-Light-Divine-Glyph of Magicka
Legs-Seducer-Light-Infused-Glyph of Magicka
Hands-Torug-Light-Divine-Glyph of Magicka
Feet-Torug-Light-Divine-Glyph of Magicka

Weapons:

MH-Sword-Torug-Precise-Glyph of Absorb Magicka
OH-Sword-Torug-Precise-Glyph of Absorb Magicka
MH Backup-Resto Staff-Torug-Precise-Glyph of Absorb Magicka (Also got a Desto Staff-Torug-Precise-Glyph of Absorb Magicka in the bank)

Jewelery:

Nothing Special-Still looking

Build:

http://eso-skills.com/skill/?z=1DGdFoyZ@4XqVkRO%DHSqpWt@bRen6W&p=90629072908290929162917291829192927292820252026202720282029204620492101310221032104210521222123212132032204230513063307331513162317231823192511351235133&a=431900&j=t&q=502&w=24&m=1

Stats with Inner light:

P1010580.jpg

Any thoughts and advice is most welcomed.

All the best

Jay
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's your armor + setup.

Spend like 10 attribute points in health, slot Structured Entrophy on both bars to compensate with. Put the attributes saved here into magicka ^^

Don't slot Remembrance unless you're levelling it, slot meteor instead and spam it at ranged enemies, when you can't get into melee range to use Empowering Sweep.

If you want a cheap outfit to compensate with, wear healer v13 jewelry + head and shoes, torugs pact chest (heavy) + staff, the rest Martial Knowledge v12-v13. The build is very good for sustainability.

I kinda wear the same, but it's all v14 legendary quality - costed me a lot back in the days.
  • JayKay
    JayKay
    Thanks @failkiwib16_ESO for the info :)

I have changed my attributes and added Structured Entropy like you said and can already feel the difference, might get rid of reflective light .... what, i don't know yet, any ideas?

As of right now i am mainly using my second bar (first bar is becoming a bit redundant apart from puncturing sweep).

My rotation from a distance is mainly: Inner light (always up) Structured Entropy - Dark Flare - Blazing Spears and then Radiant Oppression when enemy is low on health.

Face to Face is normally Puncturing Sweep with something else thrown in.

Also looking into getting the Martial Knowledge set, got most but just waiting on some cheaper bargains.

Cheers

Jay
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also pretty much any nb will still rekt you. IC is build for them.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WARNING: I play a pve healer, and I do some pvp to farm items mainly. I wouldn't say my build is the best, because it is far from it ...however it is good for sustainability and resource management. Now this buid is fun for a beginner pvp'er like me, it is far far faaaar from the best for templars.

When I enter pvp zones:
    First bar: resto staff
    Structured Entrophy
    Radiant Opression (if pvp only) / Remembrance (if farming in pvp area)
    Blazing Spear (if you encounter a nightblade, that sneaks and uses cloak, cast it on yourself and block, he will eventually jump on you from behind.)
    Puncturing Strikes
    Breath of Life
    Ultimate: Shooting Star

Second bar: destro staff
    Structured Entrophy
    Eclipse (Total Dark morph if you play alone and do mainly 1v1, Unstable Core morph if you join zergs and groups. Show sorcerers your glorious templar luuuuve<3 warning: it gives the enemy 5 seconds cc immunity though)
    Crushing Shock
    Elemental Drain
    Breath of Life
    Ultimate: Shooting Star

Skills good to slot:
    *Topling Charge is good for catching enemies.
    *Solar Barrage - this skill is soooo fappable if you cast a blazing spear into mobs first, then start spamming *Solar Barrage your AoE will increase so much <3 it's good when you have a healer in your group and you don't have to rely on Puncturing Strikes to keep your health up.
    *Expert Hunter (either morph due to your preferance)
    *Channeled Focus - if you don't stand in it, it's effects will stay with you for 9 seconds ^^
    Ultimates:
    *Soul Strike (Soul Assault morph if you play solo, Shatter Soul morph if you play in zergs and groups)
    *Radial Sweep - either morph, it's the most spamable ultimate in the game, sadly it's melee range!
    Edited by failkiwib16_ESO on September 19, 2015 2:41PM