Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Broken Achievements

• farrier_ESO
    farrier_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Can't get to the game to check, but the heavy sack looting achievement is still broken, isn't it?
    Yet another indie games programmer.
    Upvote the change you want to see.
  • Awe
    Awe
    ✭✭✭
    ashlee17 wrote: »
    Razorback is hiding from me!

I can't find the boss Razorback in bloodmayne cave in cyrodiil. I have cleared the whole delve several times and checked for it many times today.

I have ever other delve boss, it's the last one I need for the delve achivement!

Is this a known issue or just very very very bad luck?

Any chance of some in game assistance with making this spawn?

May netchhead ( @ZOS_JasonLeavey ) bestow his blessings on my endeavors and bring forth razorback.

Cleared all cyro caves before previous summer. all bosses spawned. but... in some caves bosses spawned randomly, if 1 spawned, than other might spawn after killing this one, if he won't reapwn. it's either one spawns, or another.

• Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey @ZOS_RichLambert
    I did not see any one post, sorry if this is has been mentioned, but the achievements 'Darkshade Caverns Vanquisher' and Vanquisher of the Pact' both I have done, and have not received, any help to get this fixwould be much appreciated.
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, @Paazhahdrimaak. This should have been fixed in our latest PC/Mac update. Can you let us know if you're still experiencing an issue, (or if you're playing ESOTU on console, which will get this update in two weeks). Thanks!
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey
    XBOX! I tthank you sir!
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Paazhahdrimaak Great! And no problem. Let us know after the Imperial City base-game patch goes live (on 9/15) if there's any further issues with these achievements.
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey
    Thanks again! You guys rock! I mean, this one is pleased. By the moon's I will have my achievements! :D
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a result of a patch change to collectibles which makes them unbankable, the achievements for collectibles are now effectively broken. Completing these achievements has always been challenging, but doable. Part of the challenge has been that collectibles only drop within a 5 level range. Accounting for low drop rates and RNG, it has always been possible, perhaps even common, for a character to out-level monsters without getting a collectible drop. While not ideal, this could be dealt with by finding mobs in veteran zones. In a few cases, there are no reasonable veteran areas to farm monsters, but using an alternate level-appropriate character and transferring the collectible through the bank made it possible to overcome these limitations. Sadly, the patch change removed the transfer option, and by doing so highlighted shortcomings in the design of collectible achievements, and made it more than likely that a single character cannot complete the achievements. It seems to me that an achievement that cannot be completed is the definition of broken.

There are several very active forum threads on this topic, and they contain many workable solutions. Please investigate and find a solution that will allow the reasonable possibility of completing the collectible achievements.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • thunderhawk862002
    thunderhawk862002
    Soul Shriven
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    As a result of a patch change to collectibles which makes them unbankable, the achievements for collectibles are now effectively broken. Completing these achievements has always been challenging, but doable. Part of the challenge has been that collectibles only drop within a 5 level range. Accounting for low drop rates and RNG, it has always been possible, perhaps even common, for a character to out-level monsters without getting a collectible drop. While not ideal, this could be dealt with by finding mobs in veteran zones. In a few cases, there are no reasonable veteran areas to farm monsters, but using an alternate level-appropriate character and transferring the collectible through the bank made it possible to overcome these limitations. Sadly, the patch change removed the transfer option, and by doing so highlighted shortcomings in the design of collectible achievements, and made it more than likely that a single character cannot complete the achievements. It seems to me that an achievement that cannot be completed is the definition of broken.

There are several very active forum threads on this topic, and they contain many workable solutions. Please investigate and find a solution that will allow the reasonable possibility of completing the collectible achievements.

I agree with this whole heartedly. As an Ebonheart Pact player I feel like the solutions for our collectibles are terrible in comparison to the other two for single players. Jackals got added to Craglorn for the Daggerfall covenant. Flesh atronochs can be found in the group dungeon in cold harbour for Aldmeri dominion (although they could be more plentiful). Ebonheart players are relegated to finding three like minded players to grind Nixhounds in DSA or pay for the Orsinium DLC. Netches in Cold Harbour are spread out and respawn rather slowly. Kagouti are worse where you have to first group up to get to the Rahni trials, farm the 7 Kagouti that are there, warp to another area, kill some monsters in that area, warp back to craglorn, travel to Rahni again and waste time killing the enemies in your way just to farm the seven again. If you kill the seven and wait 20 minutes they don't respawn. If you leave the area back to Craglorn they don't respawn. After 7 or 8 trips I got my Kagouti Tusk but the respawn rate is ridiculous.

I hope for the next patch there'll be Flesh Atronochs, Nix-hound, Netch, and Kagouti groups added to the main area in Craglorn. At least the Nix-hounds need to be added because it's utterly ridiculous to need to get to DSA round 4 to get to the Nix-hounds. Hopefully the spawn rates will be greatly increased in the others to match the Wamasu in Grahtwood of which there are only four. But those four have phenomenal respawn rates.

As it is now, single player Ebonheart Pact players have a strong likelyhood of never getting that multifaceted eye.
  • Alanar
    Alanar
    ✭✭✭✭
    The nine achievements for progression in the champion system are broken in the sense that they require you to spend 300/600/900 points in each of the three colors, and the champion point cap means that even if you've earned that many points, you can't spend them. Maybe change the achievement to trigger off of earning 300/600/900 points instead of spending?