The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live's Next Episode: 9/11"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "ESO Live's Next Episode: 9/11."

Join us tomorrow at 4pm EDT on Twitch for our next episode of ESO Live, featuring a Developer Let's Play through Imperial City's White-Gold Tower on Xbox One.
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey Could you give us an update about not being able to jump in sneak (specifically when your speed is reduced)?

OP here http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2204436/#Comment_2204436

Thanks.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Ichnaea
    Ichnaea
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey Maybe an update about where the rest of the new IC recipes are?

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2225466#Comment_2225466
    AD
    Mishi - V16 Wood Elf Nightblade
    Zach Vane - V16 Imperial Nightblade
    Clara Bonny - V16 Breton Templar
    Sherman Bradley - V16 Imperial Templar
    One Knight Standard - V16 Imperial Dragonknight
    Unemployed Merlin - V16 High Elf Sorcerer
    Ice Hinged Mice Elf - V16 Dunmer Dragonknight
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weapon swap while sprinting added but is it supposed to stop you sprinting? if so what was the point?

Is it intended that people without the IC DLC will some days not have access to the Undaunted Pledge?

Any plans to make visible the actually numbers of player in PVP campaigns instead of vague bar indicators?

If you can have unlimited duration on Werewolf transformation at the shrine why can't the same affect be added to a wearable item if a toggle is technically impossible or is it because you don't want Werewolf transformation to be a toggle even if it was possible?

Is the in game customer support supposed to just refer you to this website instead of actually helping because atm there is no in game support, every problem I've requested help with just generates an automated keyword response email with links to this and other websites with the problem marked as solved.

Eyes the path elite pvp vendor in Haderus has no prices at all, ZO$ giving pvp gear away for free now?

Skills/abilities with knockback still broken in PVP, just died to 38K falling damage after being knocked THROUGH the floor of a keep. How much longer are we going to have to put up with this?

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please, can we have more information about what support crafting is likely to see in Orsinium, and whether the new tier of crafting materials introduced in IC will ever be available there?
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will watch but I really wish you would of had it today or put off till next week. Tomorrow is for REMEMBERING 9/11!
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BigM wrote: »
    I will watch but I really wish you would of had it today or put off till next week. Tomorrow is for REMEMBERING 9/11!

Wow. Really? Yes, I think that everyone should be remembering 9/11. It was a tragic loss of life and a defining moment in human history...

... but is that a good reason to cancel the entire show that will be shared with a global audience?

In the UK, WWII gets a yearly remembrance service, a march and a minute of silent prayer and reflection. Even that conflict does not require the complete cancellation of corporate activity within the union. Let alone across the globe.

Want to rethink that? Or was your post intended to be a parody of US insularity and self-importance?
    Edited by Iluvrien on September 11, 2015 1:38AM
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iluvrien wrote: »
    BigM wrote: »

Wow. Really? Yes, I think that everyone should be remembering 9/11. It was a tragic loss of life and a defining moment in human history...

... but is that a good reason to cancel the entire show that will be shared with a global audience?

In the UK, WWII gets a yearly remembrance service, a march and a minute of silent prayer and reflection. Even that conflict does not require the complete cancellation of corporate activity within the union. Let alone across the globe.

Want to rethink that? Or was your post intended to be a parody of US insularity and self-importance?

Not at all they have put off episodes before and tomorrow is a special day, even more so from what has been going on in our country. Just believe tomorrow should be held with respect and honor, but am not saying that can't be done while they do run the show. Maybe they will say something to honor our fallen.
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Legedric
    Legedric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will we see Molag Tong, Shadow Walker, Ravager and several other PvP sets getting a VR16 version so us PvP players have some of the best sets available again?

Any news about race/appearance changes for crown store?
    Legedric the Flamedancer ► - Redguard Dragon Knight
    Legedric the Stormdancer ► - Altmer Sorcerer
    Legedric the Sundancer ► - Altmer Templar

EU | DRUCKWELLE - Retter des Kaiserreiches
  • TRAiNz
    TRAiNz
    Soul Shriven
    Update on when race change will be available?
    I know we were under the impression it was something you were working on.

Thanks and keep up the hard work!
  • Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legedric wrote: »
    When will we see Molag Tong, Shadow Walker, Ravager and several other PvP sets getting a VR16 version so us PvP players have some of the best sets available again?

Any news about race/appearance changes for crown store?

Sad thing is that v14 Hawk/Morag/Ravager is still the BiS for their respective builds, and no other gear combination is beating what they're adding. It's literally just a bottleneck to not make v16 gear, people are going to use the v14 versions anyway since they're better, so why not just make v16 versions instead so people can actually have new gear to get.
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOADING SCREENS!
    Why is this not top priority?
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would please like an acknowledgement for the status of Blackwater Blade Non-Vet campaign about the current, poor state it's in and whether or not ZOS intends to do something about it or not. Thank you.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Woman
    Woman
    ✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    I would please like an acknowledgement for the status of Blackwater Blade Non-Vet campaign about the current, poor state it's in and whether or not ZOS intends to do something about it or not. Thank you.

I second that. Just acknowledgement would mean a lot.
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've just had a chance to look through the AUA answers posted today in the thread.

I don't often say this, but not raising the level cap from VR16 for Orsinium is just the answer I was hoping for.

For once ZOS fulfilled my hopes, rather than my fears. Nice one!
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Youtube for those of us that didn't watch live ?
    :(
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited