Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Health/Vanish Potion (Answered)

zekeElite
zekeElite
✭✭
After the IC patch it seems I can't craft the health/invis potion I love to use in Cyrodiil... Anybody else having this problem? I use blue entoloma, luminous russula, and nirnroot

Edit: I was using nirnroot instead of Namia's Rot! Major fail. thanks guys
Edited by zekeElite on September 19, 2015 3:24AM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It won't make it, or the potion fails?

Just to make sure, do you have all the points back into Alchemy that you had before?

Note, this has nothing to do with your issue, but check your Mundus stone too, most of those were reset.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• zekeElite
    zekeElite
    ✭✭
    The potion only has invis effect....Thanks for the feedback, I will go back and check again. There's only one skill that allows you to have three reagents-I know I have it on b/c I am definitely adding the BE/LR/Nirn mentioned above in three reagent slots

Side note: invisibility only seems to combine with speed and negative effects now
    Edited by zekeElite on September 18, 2015 7:23PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bummer because I really like my Speedy Invisibility Potions. I have some made from before the last update, wonder if they changed?

Try some combo with Namira's Rot and see if that gets you closer to what you want. Namira's gives Speed and Invisibility and no negative effects. Unlike Nirn Root.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That combination should never have been able to be crafted, since Nirnroot has Ravage Health trait and will cancel out the health buff effect. O.o maybe it was bugged before?

Standard way to make invisibility-health potion:
    Blue Entoloma
    Luminous Russula
    Namira's Rot