Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Monster Hunter Achievement

Firestar_
Firestar_
✭✭✭
Well, since nearly every other "title" achievement is bugged, I've tried this achievement. I'm Ebonheart side. Where can I find the following?

Water based creatures
Storm Atronachs
Frost Atronachs
Firestar - Imperial Templar - Ebonheart Pact
Reasons-For-War - Argonian Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact
Pearl Winterstone - Orc Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact
Jerro - Dunmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Tiyamel
    Tiyamel
    ✭✭✭
    I've taken a shedload of Storm/Frost Atronachs down at dark anchors, they seem to randomly spawn now and again, i have also had them appear when random rifts appear in the air, unsure about water based creatures but im wondering if crocodiles and such from the swamp areas count?
    Guild Master of Lost Prophecies, small group of friends playing in Ebonheart Pact, recruitment only accessible through playing with us and making a good impression.
    Want to know more on how to increase forum stars and achievements, check my guide here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62438/forum-badges-list
    Can't seem to level Werewolf or its abilities? check this:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/108490/werewolf-effective-levelling-of-skill-line-and-abilities-warning-spoilers-may-be-included
    If it helps then please Insightful/Agree/Awesome or even Lol me :)
  • Firestar_
    Firestar_
    ✭✭✭
    No, crocodiles are lizard creatures. I'll start camping anchors for those others.
    Firestar - Imperial Templar - Ebonheart Pact
    Reasons-For-War - Argonian Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact
    Pearl Winterstone - Orc Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact
    Jerro - Dunmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
  • mettatron
    mettatron
    nerids are so far the only critters i have found that seem to count for water based sadly they seem few and far between and there respawns are quite long up to and over 20 mins :/ any and all daedric /netches can be found aplenty in cold harbor lvl 50 content I highly suggest you perk and enhance fighters skill silver bolts then morph to silver shards(silver leash is pointless and costs double stamina to drag things close to you :/) before attempting to solo lvl 50 plus daedra this skill is a vital skill as it is effective aginst 3/4 the content pre vr ranks however in vr content its effectiveness drastically drops off due to the shere volume of health mobs have sadly one the server epic failures of vr is your skills donot scale to content .....
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you find them in dungoens/higher zones/dolmens and those where there suddenly pops out 3 mobs from the air, sometimes the "boss" that comes if you kill them might be one of them I think
  • Deinokb16_ESO
    Deinokb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Water Based creatures are "Ice Wraiths" those flying fish bone look alike spirits found in Eastmarch and Lion's Den Dungeon (Snowy Part).
  • Meogi
    Meogi
    You also find Ice Wraiths in the snowy parts of Cyrodiel
  • Turial
    Turial
    ✭✭✭
    Since you are ebonheart pact I suggest going into the crows wood portal in stonefalls and farming the wraiths in that beginners area.
    "Neither a 'Borrower nor a Lender' be."
    Never Forget

I think you have not been on the internet long enough until you have been rick-rolled.
    Please check out Enchanting Alchemy - A Progression Guild
  • MuseTheDrunkenDragon
    I am perhaps a bit later to answer, but wisps count as water critters
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in the EP and cannot find a good place to farm Storm Atronachs and Frost Atronachs for this achievement. Dolmens drop them sometimes but it is quite annoying to run from dolmen to dolmen. :(
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah found some in Reapers March doing Cadwells Gold. :)
  • Saren_Arterius
    I'm not up to Cadwell's Gold yet, just Silver. I could do with some info on where to farm Atronachs. Any ideas?

EP btw, so no Dominion territory yet.