The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Purchased the wrong Imperial content

Pwre
Pwre
Soul Shriven
Hello guys,

Recently started the game a few days ago, the imperial race seemed up my street for nightblade; i bought 3000 crowns to get the 'imperial update' which i assumed included the race as there was so much hype around it. Upon purchase no new race appeared.. kept loging out and in when then seeing that a few tabs down theres another imperial upgrade for 2100 crowns which DOES include the race.

Is there anyway to get this reverted? i've just spent money on a race i didnt manage to get in the end and its a complete let down especially as ive only been playing the game for 2 days.

Thanks
Edited by Pwre on September 16, 2015 7:04PM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try contacting Support. I don't know if they will refund you but it's definitely worth asking since it's an understandable mistake, especially when you're new.

(For future reference all crown store items list exactly what's included. If you mouse over the window it gives you a general summary and then any which are bundles of multiple items/features have icons on the right for each one. For big things like the Imperial City DLC and the Imperial Edition Upgrade you can also find more information on the website.)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Pwre
    Pwre
    Soul Shriven
    Danikat wrote: »
    Try contacting Support. I don't know if they will refund you but it's definitely worth asking since it's an understandable mistake, especially when you're new.

(For future reference all crown store items list exactly what's included. If you mouse over the window it gives you a general summary and then any which are bundles of multiple items/features have icons on the right for each one. For big things like the Imperial City DLC and the Imperial Edition Upgrade you can also find more information on the website.)

Yea I noticed that after a while of wondering why the race hadn't appeared.. hopefully they'll resolve it, seems a fun game but not willing to pump even more money into it. I dont even have a level 10 to explore the imperial city so its a bit pointless to have the DLC aha
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not spent much time in the Crown Store, but I do not remember there being two Imperial Editions. I do remember there being the pack that unlocks any race in any alliance and one for the Imperial Edition.

CS, have them call you, its quicker and they usually call pretty quickly. *

You can do this at the Support link at the top of these forums.

*Call Option has been removed.
    Edited by Nestor on September 17, 2015 5:11PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    AFAIK you can only play the Imperial Race if you purchase the Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Imperial Edition. Which is still available in the Microsoft Store as a bundle. Currently the Imperial Edition add-on cannot be purchased separately. Have you tried online or game-stop to see if they sell the add-on? It should just be a code you need to enter.

FYI ..... you would need to start a new character, you cannot change the race after character creation.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I have not spent much time in the Crown Store, but I do not remember there being two Imperial Editions. I do remember there being the pack that unlocks any race in any alliance and one for the Imperial Edition.
    @Nestor I think OP inadvertently purchased Imperial City, instead of the Imperial Upgrade.
    @Balibe The Imperial Race is available through the Imperial Upgrade in the Crown Store.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    @Nestor I think OP inadvertently purchased Imperial City, instead of the Imperial Upgrade.

Ahh, that makes sense.

• Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nestor I don't think the call option is available anymore from CS or else I missed it.
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    @Nestor I don't think the call option is available anymore from CS or else I missed it.

Your right, its not. Bummer.