Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Champion Points] Where is the best place to grind them?

Whyn Aurum
Whyn Aurum
✭✭✭
Hearing about all these players with 500+ Champion points. I figured I'd do some farming to at least get to 300 (am halfway so far).

A day of PvP in IC usually gives me 2-3 CP so I guess if I fully comit to CP farming I can do about 10CP in 5 hours or so?

Can someone who is actually doing CP farming share his ways and methods to optimize this and also I'm guessing making some (but not huge) amounts of gold.
  • whyyounolose
    Find a place with a lot of trash mobs with fast respawn and kill them
    Do quests

I think in fungal Grotto you can stand on a tree and wait for a dreught to spawn An enemy kill it and wait Again