Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anybody want to help form a guild?

WhyHateKavon
WhyHateKavon
Soul Shriven
Hi I'm new to the game and looking for people of the same that want to be apart of starting a good guild. I ran a successful clan on Destiny and looking to do the same here.

A little about me. I like to have good, respectable fun. Doesn't matter your age, race, or gender as long as we respect each other. I current have a level 22 Khajit (I think that's how you spell it) in the Aldmeri Dominion. I am looking to make two more for the other Alliances. I am also a level 8 werewolf. I mostly play on nights and weekends. I'm an organized person which is why my clan was successful on Destiny.

I'm looking to build a clan based on the principle of having fun, but respecting each other while doing it. Don't care if it big or small but I do care about quality over quantity. I'm apart of three clan and nobody really play on them. Right now I'm looking for two or three people to help be the foundation of the guild. If you are interested hmu
  • Ah_Rahgol
    Ah_Rahgol
    Level 20 Altmer

My GT is GhastlySteve, I'm interested.
  • WhyHateKavon
    WhyHateKavon
    Soul Shriven
    Cool I'll add you. Also my GT is Why Hate Kavon
  • oneshot_onekill
    Do you plan on playing in the daggerfall covenant?
  • rc567
    rc567
    I'm interested, Gamer Tag= rc567
  • Rawrgers
    Rawrgers
    ✭✭
    interested! DC breton templar healer

GT: Savage Summits
  • oneshot_onekill
    What faction are you in?