Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Happy Marriage Times!

AlamusPrime
AlamusPrime
Soul Shriven
Hello all. I am curious, how many happy marriages are there in ESO? Here are a couple of mine to start off the thread!
First Twerks-with-Mudcrabs and Tapdances-With-Mudcrabs. As you can see they both thought Twerks looked nicer in the dress. He thought so to as did their mudcrabs! Much dancing was had, as is with every Mudcrab clan outting, and even some naps were had. So much dancing leads to much napping.
tumblr_nuhvp9biOF1rt5ueio1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nuhvp9biOF1rt5ueio2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nuhvp9biOF1rt5ueio3_1280.jpg
tumblr_nuhvp9biOF1rt5ueio6_r1_1280.jpg

Next we have the two Nords, Airdien and Wulfgang Von Frankfurter. They are, uh, very happy. As you can tell.
tumblr_nuhvp9biOF1rt5ueio4_1280.jpg
tumblr_nuhvp9biOF1rt5ueio5_1280.jpg

But yah, how many marriages do we have out there?
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    what did I just click on....
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    D'aww. I love the Argonian couple. :heart:
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • AlamusPrime
    AlamusPrime
    Soul Shriven
    D'aww. I love the Argonian couple. :heart:

Thanks! My rl husband and I play these two couples and our Argonians are imagined to be part of a Mudcrab clan. There are only 3 of us thus far (his brother also plays with us) but we're hoping one day to attract more people to join the "Dance of some type"-with-Mudcrabs clan.