Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Start-up Guild Dragonclaw (Ebonheart) Needs New Members

Loki_of_Windhelm
Things have been crazy lately with my brother, Jokull, moving away to college, as well starting school again myself and a new job, so Dragonclaw members haven't seen much of me lately. However, now that all the craziness is over, I'll be back on ESO more often (especially once the new content comes out). The best way to reach me if your interested in joining Dragonclaw is by sending me a message on Xbox Live. My Gamertag is Loki Ragnarsson. Let's make Dragonclaw well known throughout Tamriel!

Visit us at dragonclawguild.gamerlaunch.com

- Loki Ragnarsson

-Loki Ragnarsson
Edited by Loki_of_Windhelm on September 7, 2015 8:32PM
  • Loki_of_Windhelm
    I will be at a renaissance fair this weekend, so if I do not respond to any posts or questions, please be patient. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
  • BigGrzzly
    BigGrzzly
    Soul Shriven
    One of the quickest start-up guilds I've ever seen start up! So far the guild has been nothing but helpfull and welcoming. I plan on putting the guild blacksmith to good use to!
    Thanks Loki! Killer guild. B)
  • Loki_of_Windhelm
    Dragonclaw member and officer Jokull Ragnarsson has begun working on concept art for Dragonclaw's new logo. Apply now and help us decide on the image that will come to represent Dragonclaw!

-Loki Ragnarsson
  • Jokull_Ragnarsson
    Jokull_Ragnarsson
    Soul Shriven
    To good use you say? In what way can my dear Flame provide services for you, Moon Bear?
  • mmaguy
    mmaguy
    Soul Shriven
    Great guild, the leader is very welcoming and willing to answer any questions you have. I definitely recommend this guild.
  • Firefightirx
    what alliance?

I'm Ebonhart Pact.
  • Loki_of_Windhelm
    We are with the Ebonheart Pact
  • Loki_of_Windhelm
    I am away on vacation and will be gone for roughly a week. Anyone wishing to apply to Dragonclaw please contact my Captain, BigGrzzly, whose name on Xbox Live and our guild site, dragonclawguild.gamerlaunch.com, are both the same. I will be happy to speak with anyone with questions or concerns regarding Dragonclaw over an Xbox Live party as soon as I return. Thank you for your patience and your interest in Dragonclaw.

-Loki Ragnarsson
  • AppleJuiceBox2
    AppleJuiceBox2
    ✭✭✭
    Add me please. Gt AppleJuiceBox2
  • Loki_of_Windhelm
    Just got back from vacation, and I can handle new recruits again. Huge thanks to BigGrzzly for holding down the fort while I was away!

-Loki Ragnarsson
  • Loki_of_Windhelm
    Dragonclaw is still growing, but we could do better. Tell your friends about us!
  • Loki_of_Windhelm
    New recruits, tell your friends about us too. Hep Dragonclaw grow even faster!

-Loki Ragnarsson
  • Texsmith
    Texsmith
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a Nord with a sharp axe and a taste for strong mead and battle? Please send me an invite. My gamer tag is Texsmith.
  • Loki_of_Windhelm
    We haven't even met and I already like you. You'll be a good fit for Dragonclaw
  • Texsmith
    Texsmith
    Soul Shriven
    So the Dragonclaw Guildmaster has accepted my axe for his guild. I will spill the blood of evil and the vermin who stand against us. And drink the land dry of it's mead!!!!!

Seriously, these guys are great! Not one of those high pressure guilds. They are looking for like minded people who want to go far but have a good time doing it. If you are looking for a guild family, look no further. I think you'll be impressed with what you see here.