Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pulled Under Quest

jade49788_ESO
I can talk to Bonohild and search the cultist body but when it gets to the part where I read the cultist note it is not there but the map shows the arrow in the house. I have looked all over and can not find it. can anyone help?
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silly question but have you check upstairs?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    It often helps to move your mouse up or down. You can see the actual arrow above the note through floors and it helps finding where it actually is. If that fails, you might want to try /reloadUI
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here on ps4 did you ever figure it out
    ?
  • CedrickeRavenheart
    CedrickeRavenheart
    Soul Shriven
    Must be a bug. Getting the same 'missing' note in spite of a reload and logoff/logon.
  • Alien369
    Alien369
    Soul Shriven
    There's an item in your inventory that you have to read.
  • CedrickeRavenheart
    CedrickeRavenheart
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks. That was it exactly. A note titled 'Or Else' in the quest items inventory. Guess it was too obvious. :-)
  • NGP
    NGP
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. That was it exactly. A note titled 'Or Else' in the quest items inventory. Guess it was too obvious. :-)

How the hell could I know that?
  • Immacula
    Immacula
    If you read the quest it tells you to.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Immacula wrote: »
    If you read the quest it tells you to.

The Soul Shriven are rising up and leading the vets!
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."