The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Magicka DK needs an execute

• Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure it will get fixed in the next major update in December...and by fixed I mean they will listen to our feedback, disregard that feedback, and make it even worse.
    Edited by Armitas on September 8, 2015 3:38PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • ArchAngeI-X
    ArchAngeI-X
    ✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    I'm sure it will get fixed in the next major update in December...and by fixed I mean they will listen to our feedback, disregard that feedback, and make it even worse.

They'll edit igneous shield and remove the healing buff..

But I shouldn't give them ideas now though?
    I'd like to believe that the other faction is scared of me, but in reality they're probably more like "F**k this guy."
  • willymchilybily
    willymchilybily
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not every class should have every utility within their class skills, else it diminishes uniqueness of other classes and play styles. but in the list of utilities - self heal, shield, gap closer, execute, crowd control, speed buff/escape, i think DK should hit 4/6 like any other class, and i don't think chains fulfills gap closer, nor molten armaments fulfills execute
    ? I didn't mention anything about stamina DKs or the execute skill from the 2H skill line. You can still have a massive boost to heavy attacks from Molten Armaments with the expert passives in the Champion system. So say a extra 10% staff damage plus that 190% is a 200% heavy attack damage boost and stack that with any penetration passives and that can be a very effective execute.

@Forestd16b14_ESO
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/155118/bug-molten-weapons-not-working-for-staffs. I dont know if @Vordae id right that it now works for staffs in 2.1, but on console with no damage numbers am i going to trust that? if its in some patch notes ill believe it until then, why bother risking it.

PSN - WarpPigeon - Guild: TheSyndicate - EU, Ebonheart Pact
    Dragon Knight [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Magicka] - 720 - Flawless Conqueror
    Templar [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Dragon Knight [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Stamina] - 720