Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mitigation and Proc

venuziano
venuziano
Sup mates,
Im new at this game and would like to know what mitigation and proc means? already read about somethings but i didnt understand at all.
Thanks!
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Googles definition of Mitigation is: "the action of reducing the severity, seriousness, or painfulness of something." In other words its how much of the damage you take is reduced by your defensive capabilities such as blocking, armor and abilities.

proc is a when something that has only a small precentage of happening happens. Say you have the Nerien'eth set, its has a 10% chance when casing non Damage over Time Damage to spawn a Lich Crystal that deals area of effect damage. When said crystal spawns you say that it has "proc'ed"

I hope that answers your questions and if you want to know more about Mitigation I made a post about it here: forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/187110/dmg-mitigation-for-tanks
  • venuziano
    venuziano
    thanks, i understood now. =D