Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for players to join a guild of grouping up and getting things done.

Khilseith
Khilseith
✭✭✭
I have a PvP/Dungeoning guild that currently has over 130 players and looking for more to join. It is an Ebonheart Pact guild but anyone can join. I'm trying to get a guild trader but need more players to participate in funding. The rules are just common sense: don't be an ass, don't rip off other people, ect... The guild bank is open to everyone to take what you need but that doesn't mean you just take everything because you can or you will be kicked.

If you would like to join message my gamer tag D0VAH QAHNAARIN (the O is a zero).
  • Kris_wbg
    Kris_wbg
    Hey buddy tried finding you on xbox and in game. Last night. Don't know why I was having so much trouble :/ . My gt on xbox is kristopherwbg. Like I said I have a v14 dk. Im also master blacksmith woodworker, clothier, and provisioner. I also have 2 alts. A lvl 42 nb and a lvl 17 sorc. im more than happy to lend my assistance in anyway I can to the guild. :)
  • Jamesmasterflex
    I need a good grouping guild. add me please. i have three players, one vet 14, vet 2, and a level 34. Jamesmasterflex
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    I've invited both of you. Let me know if you didn't receive it.