Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning leve 18 player, cant find any quests to do.

Armenua
Armenua
✭✭✭
I'm at a loss. I played in the ESO Betas and the trial run they had a while ago. Just now bought the game and started playing.
I find myself in a level 23 area, and I'm 18. Trying to remember game mechanics is fun lol! And I can barely remember what I was doing when I last played months ago.
But I need to get out of this area and find some quests that I can do. Anyone have some suggestions? I'm in Grahtwood.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grathwood is the correct zone for your level. I assume you finished everything in Auridon, which should put you right around level 18ish.

If the quests in Grathwood are too high in level, you're in the wrong area. Go back to the bottom south east coast. The quests around the Haven Wayshrine should be closer to your level.
    :smile:
    Edited by SirAndy on September 4, 2015 11:15PM
  • Armenua
    Armenua
    ✭✭✭
    The quest that I've got is to get rajhin's mantle. Reading on the forums I find that it is a level 19 quest but takes you to a level 23 area, so I'm leaving that area and Ill come back when I'm higher level.

Thanks for the advice. Ill try it out.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On your way to the level 23 quest you likely will run into other lower level quests. In a sense the higher level quest is just pointing you in the direction, but the quests you find on the way are likely meant to be completed first
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord