Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dear ZoS: Can we get a patch for Potency rune stones?

Violynne
Violynne
✭✭✭✭✭
Aspect runes are color coded, which is helpful, but Potency runes have nothing to indicate their power level, despite being in the same class (Add or Subtract).

It would be very helpful if any of the following can be done:
-Separate them into two groups: Add and Subtract, then ordered based on potency (lowest to highest).

-Similar to number two, but have "placeholders" for potency. When we find the runestone, it gets added to the placeholder.

Here's UESP's listing of runes. The runes are listed by their potency number, which isn't available to us console players.

It's impossible to keep track of all these runes, and I really shouldn't need to keep a notebook by my side while playing (or having to switch screens to view the link above).

Please consider this.

Thanks!
  • iainoflo
    iainoflo
    I would really like to be able to list my Potency runes by level rather than alphabetically in the crafting screen, that is all I really need and would save me five minutes trying to locate the specific one I need without looking it up on the Internet because there's too many rune names to remember especially essence and potency, of which I try to have at least one of in my inventory.

So is that not an easy fix? List by level, then positive/negative rather than alphabetically?

Please and thank you ZOS, simple solution to a rubbish UI.

At least this is on Console where there are many UI annoyances, but this is just one of them.
    Edited by iainoflo on September 4, 2015 8:05PM