Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Crafting Writs.

Tiebearion
Tiebearion
✭✭
Hi, so on both my characters I have put all my craft skills to 9/10 so I get my crafting writs in Craglorn and can use the materials and surveys there.

I am wondering what Mats/Area/Surveys/Rewards etc I would get/need if I increased them to the new max?

I would test myself but I really don't want to pay out for a skill respec if I find the new writs too hard.

Thanks.
Glory to the Pact!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new max still results in writs needing to craft item with voidstone etc. as well you still drop them off at Crag. I never noticed if the "bag" you get at the end is a higher number or not.. but I think they are just the same as before.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Tiebearion
    Tiebearion
    ✭✭
    Great, thanks for answer will upgrade now.
    Glory to the Pact!