Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP Box Rewards

Timo_Toblar
Timo_Toblar
Soul Shriven
With the new DLC coming out I have a couple questions. (I am on the console, trying to get the hawks eye set and morag tong)
1. Do the box rewards scale up to VR16?
2. If so, would it be wise to save up Alliance Points so I can mass buy the box rewards?

Thanks in advance! :)
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Boxes are not scaled. You can only buy them up to V14.

The sets (at least some of those) that came from the boxes are now (will be for you, talking PC perspective) possible to attain through rewards of the worthy bags. While those do scale up to V16 as well as the set pieces contained therein, they do now come at decreased frequency (in the sense that you need to earn about 10 times as many AP before getting one) and with the large loot table, this means that there is a snowflake-in-hell chance of completing one set.

Be prepared to spend lots of gold. Try to sell as much of your AP as you can, just save some to buy sigils of retreat (10k AP a piece, 1 time teleport back to your alliance base in IC)
  • Timo_Toblar
    Timo_Toblar
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome! I will keep all that in mind, thanks for the tip!