Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Prove your worth

Artfuldodger
Artfuldodger
✭✭✭
This is a side quest which requires you to fight three seamount hunters. I have thought them countless times and won but only one win has shown as a win.

After fighting them for a bit they stop hold there arm, as all NCP'S do, then disappear. Am I missing some thing or is this quest bugged?

Thanks.
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
-Johnny Depp
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Cancel this, just completed it. Not sure why the fights were not being registered previously.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cancel this, just completed it. Not sure why the fights were not being registered previously.

I had this problem earlier to night. Had to beat 5 of them to get the 3 victories. Never had this problem previously before the patch.

Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    @BabeestorGor

I am on console it must be a general bug. I had to fight at least 10 times before it showed.
    -Johnny Depp
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened with the nord version of a quest in ebonheart. If the quest requires you to be under an effect and the effect ends before the fight it will not register. Are you required to use something in advance?
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    This happened with the nord version of a quest in ebonheart. If the quest requires you to be under an effect and the effect ends before the fight it will not register. Are you required to use something in advance?

I know the one you are on about, this one is a vet quest in Betnikh. Reading past posts it seems it is has always been bugged one way or another.
    -Johnny Depp