The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Solo Wiping 7 - 10 man groups - Vr.14 Sorcerer

• Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »
    lol, just lol. Double mundus stones suddenly make someone OP.

Bolt has been pulling off feats like in this video LONG before double mundus stone was even a thing. You can give all these sorcerer FOTM rerolls the same duble mundus stone overload exploit nonsense, and they will still fall short, due to their lack of experience.

How about people play with INTEGRITY and don't play with Exploits, Double mundus is an exploit a CHEAT, and by what you have just wrote is exactly my point I'm making Bolt does not NEED to exploit/cheat but by doing so lets himself down.

Plus I will continue to call people out who use exploits then post videos of themselves, post videos of non exploit use and earn the respect you deserve otherwise you're just a trash playing scrub !

You are asking for an ideal world. You must be miserable knowing that life don't play out like that. It is human nature to obtain any advantage possible.

Cry me a river. Be happy that open abuse has forced ZOS to actually fix the damn problems finally.
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol, just lol. Double mundus stones suddenly make someone OP.

Bolt has been pulling off feats like in this video LONG before double mundus stone was even a thing. You can give all these sorcerer FOTM rerolls the same duble mundus stone overload exploit nonsense, and they will still fall short, due to their lack of experience.

How about people play with INTEGRITY and don't play with Exploits, Double mundus is an exploit a CHEAT, and by what you have just wrote is exactly my point I'm making Bolt does not NEED to exploit/cheat but by doing so lets himself down.

Plus I will continue to call people out who use exploits then post videos of themselves, post videos of non exploit use and earn the respect you deserve otherwise you're just a trash playing scrub !

You are asking for an ideal world. You must be miserable knowing that life don't play out like that. It is human nature to obtain any advantage possible.

Cry me a river. Be happy that open abuse has forced ZOS to actually fix the damn problems finally.

Ideal world? No. Social structure that prevents one person from gaining an unfair advantage over another? Yes.

Even those that can't or won't control their base instincts know they are going to get voted of the island eventually. Except for narcissists. They are a never ending joy in my life. The surprise is too cute.

• Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol OP got Rekt
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BOLTERITY - I wonder how many of these trolls have sorcs,
    Shield stacking is NOT as easy as it sounds or looks,
    I have a sorc and am still learning how valuable the shields are.

AWESOME video and what is wrong with 2 munduses, there are armour sets that give you that benefit use them,

For those guys trolling roll a sorc and then come back here and talk..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Johngo0036 wrote: »
    @BOLTERITY - I wonder how many of these trolls have sorcs,
    Shield stacking is NOT as easy as it sounds or looks,
    I have a sorc and am still learning how valuable the shields are.

AWESOME video and what is wrong with 2 munduses, there are armour sets that give you that benefit use them,

For those guys trolling roll a sorc and then come back here and talk..

You do know he's using an exploit to use two mundus without having the twice born star set equipped, right?

You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This person is a well-known exploiter. Move along, nothing to see here.
  • Shaggygaming
    Shaggygaming
    ✭✭✭
    The problem with you exploiting isn't "everyone does it now". The problem is that if you're willing to knowingly exploit you will exploit the next available broken mechanic.
  • _adhyffbjjjf12
    _adhyffbjjjf12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    + the everybody does it excuse is an age old given by those that get caught.

Let's say double Mundas gives a 5% increase in damage:

-Against players that you are evenly skilled with, you know have an unfair advantage that means you
    Will best them more often than not.

-Against players you greatly outskill you will overpower them by another 5%

-Against players who are more skilled than you, you are given a boost.

If you used double Mundas or any other exploit you are a cheat deluding yourself that you are a games player, you are no different to those sportsman that take drugs that gives a couple % edge.
    Edited by _adhyffbjjjf12 on September 2, 2015 5:43PM
  • Sureshawt
    Sureshawt
    ✭✭✭✭
    + the everybody does it excuse is an age old given by those that get caught.

Let's say double Mundas gives a 5% increase in damage:

-Against players that you are evenly skilled with, you know have an unfair advantage that means you
    Will best them more often than not.

-Against players you greatly outskill you will overpower them by another 5%

-Against players who are more skilled than you, you are given a boost.

If you used double Mundas or any other exploit you are a cheat deluding yourself that you are a games player, you are no different to those sportsman that take drugs that gives a couple % edge.

Agreed. The OP tries desperately to rationalize and deflect his use of an exploit but it just makes him look even more pathetic and pitiful in the end imho.

Edited by Sureshawt on September 2, 2015 7:18PM
  • EskimoBrother
    EskimoBrother
    ✭✭✭
    Sad to see a good player having to use exploits.

-Clayton Bigsby
    -EskimoBrother

YogurtSlingerFC

• Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or decent players could set an example and not use them. I was raised Christian, but you don't have to be a bible thumper to know right from wrong....despite how "corrupt" the rest of the world is. Maybe your parents weren't as fortunate enough to teach you values of integrity. In the end, it's a video game and doesn't mean much outside your computer desk...but the lack of integrity isn't going to get you far beyond your imaginary world of pixels. It's a best practice to play fair, you'll be valued higher as player. I always thought you were a decent player, but if cheating was how you got ahead then you really don't carry much merit.

With that attitude, I'm sure you're fit for a career in brokering lost inheritances from Nigerian princes, or sending couriers to pick up all those items you buy on craigslist with 'legit' money orders.

It's short sighted. You might get ahead today and tomorrow, but you're taking several steps back in the years to come.