The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Solo Wiping 7 - 10 man groups - Vr.14 Sorcerer

BOLTERITY
BOLTERITY
✭✭✭
Plz Watch in High Quality, and let me know what u think of this kind of editing, i've been trying a lota new stuff recently ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW1pLZsKxg8
Edited by BOLTERITY on August 31, 2015 7:25AM
Bolterity's Youtube!!
youtube.com/dashboard?o=U
  • Chesimac
    Chesimac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damn those are probably the best 1vX clips ive seen in all of 1.6, that was insane... Still wish u didn't double mundus tho :P
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Skaffa and I constantly wondering where the hell Bolt is, and why he's halfway across the map... I guess this answers our question... ffs Bolt. You're supposed to bring the zerg to us. Not solo wipe them, geez. L2ZergAggro
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Chesimac wrote: »
    Damn those are probably the best 1vX clips ive seen in all of 1.6, that was insane... Still wish u didn't double mundus tho :P

loool xD thank u, i guess :P
    Edited by BOLTERITY on August 31, 2015 2:45AM
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »
    Skaffa and I constantly wondering where the hell Bolt is, and why he's halfway across the map... I guess this answers our question... ffs Bolt. You're supposed to bring the zerg to us. Not solo wipe them, geez. L2ZergAggro

haha xD sounds like a l2play issue to me, all u gotta do is keep up with me and streak like a DK should :P
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome vids and awesome musics too !
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Xiphyla
    Xiphyla
    ✭✭✭
    OPbolt
    AD : DiE (Inactive)
    DC : K-hole (Inactive)
    EP : ZDM (Inactive)

Await4camelotunchained.

• Supernovas
    Supernovas
    ✭✭
    Way to go bolt
  • Kronosphere
    Kronosphere
    ✭✭✭✭
    cool but if you use double mundus then meh. just like a sportman using drugs basically and you know how that is frowned upon with records being wiped etc =P
    ~House Indoril~
    Submit to the three, the spirits and thy lords.

• juliank1990erb16_ESO
    so uhm this guy is explotiong or what? and u still cheer him up? wow...

just breaking the game for other ppl. if u had done the same with a templar, that would be sick.
    but shield stacker sorc + exploit... thats just poor i guess
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Great work, Bolterity (:
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    deleted...
    Edited by BOLTERITY on August 31, 2015 1:30PM
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭

just breaking the game for other ppl. if u had done the same with a templar, that would be sick.
    Great work, Bolterity (:

thank u :)
    Edited by BOLTERITY on August 31, 2015 1:22PM
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Supernovas wrote: »
    Way to go bolt
    MLRPZ wrote: »
    awesome vids and awesome musics too !

thank u xD
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • Force-Siphon
    Force-Siphon
    ✭✭✭✭
    /kowtow the greatness
    The one and only Force Siphon - PVP Sorc NA
    1 man zerg

twitch.tv/forcesiphon
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭

aright im not gonna bother arguing with u if i am exploiting or not, im goin to argue about the main point as a whole about what u said... bcus what ur saying implies that i would not have been able to do what i did if not for me using two munduses. To put it in other words or to give u an example, what ur saying is, if u give a bad player the very best top notch gear ingame he will become one of the best players... and im pretty sure we can all agree that it is not true, bcus what ur saying is, if i were to remove 1 of my mundeses, hypothetically speaking, and i were to have 43k magika or 42k magika instead of 45 or 46k, then i would not have been able to do what i did in the video...
    so let me tell ya this my friend cus i can see ur quite if not very oblivious about this game. If and if what ur saying is true then, 9 out of every 10 sorcerers would be running around wiping big groups of players solo... and the fact that it is not happening proves my point. because i assure u that there is a very very few sorcerers out there that do actually know how to play the class and honestly win a legit 1vX.
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • _adhyffbjjjf12
    _adhyffbjjjf12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pity the player is a selfish cheat, ruins an otherwise decent video.
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOLTERITY wrote: »

aright im not gonna bother arguing with u if i am exploiting or not, im goin to argue about the main point as a whole about what u said... bcus what ur saying implies that i would not have been able to do what i did if not for me using two munduses. To put it in other words or to give u an example, what ur saying is, if u give a bad player the very best top notch gear ingame he will become one of the best players... and im pretty sure we can all agree that it is not true, bcus what ur saying is, if i were to remove 1 of my mundeses, hypothetically speaking, and i were to have 43k magika or 42k magika instead of 45 or 46k, then i would not have been able to do what i did in the video...
    so let me tell ya this my friend cus i can see ur quite if not very oblivious about this game. If and if what ur saying is true then, 9 out of every 10 sorcerers would be running around wiping big groups of players solo... and the fact that it is not happening proves my point. because i assure u that there is a very very few sorcerers out there that do actually know how to play the class and honestly win a legit 1vX.

OMG do you hear yourself?

That makes zero sense. If it would change nothing then why do it? And you are not the only one 1 v xing as a sorc right now. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Shield stacking is not skill. The Sorc class is broken. Plain and simple. I use to 1 v x with my DK. Didnt make me awesome. It was broken. Get off yourself.

You want to see skill? Watch Skaffa right now. That guy is a beast. Not sure how he mitigates so much damage and kills stuff the way he does. Hopefully not mist form issue.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trash-Pull-1.jpg

I hope the others can make some room for you, it's pretty crowded in the bin.
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow one of the best Sorcs in the game reduced to a scrub, yes that's right a scrub who needed to use the double Mundas EXPLOIT!
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »

That makes zero sense. If it would change nothing then why do it? And you are not the only one 1 v xing as a sorc right now. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Shield stacking is not skill. The Sorc class is broken. Plain and simple. I use to 1 v x with my DK. Didnt make me awesome. It was broken. Get off yourself.

You want to see skill? Watch Skaffa right now. That guy is a beast. Not sure how he mitigates so much damage and kills stuff the way he does. Hopefully not mist form issue.

Sigh.... dId u even understand what I said -.- I did not say I'm the best or that no can 1vX like me.... I said that not many ppl who are sorcerers know how to 1vX to begin with, and I'm talking about sorcerers only. Let alone using a pet build as well. I don't get why ur soo fixated on taking the wrong idea. And what I said made complete sense btw. Skaffa btw is a tank, he runs a tank build with a sword and board... do I look like I'm running a tank build to u... or a sword an board that can midigate at least 50% of the damage incoming....
    And about u 1vxing on ur dk... well ofcource... Bcus dks were totally broken back then, since u were able to run sword and board In light armour and tank insanely as if ur in heavy. And that is Brooke so obviously nothing is awesome about it.
    My argument with that person was simply that 2 munduses or better gear or copying what a good player does. Will not make u batter player. For example there r currently players with over 1000cp and they still suck and the reason is because they don't have the experience to know how to distribute their cp. Same thing with what that person who claimed, that I only pulled off what I did because I exploited (keep in mind u got no proof that I even did) so my point was that experience is required more than anything to make a player pull off a successful 1vX.
    All what u said was nothing but some hater typing out random stuff... bcus I can honestly tell that u did not understand a word I said before u even replied...
    btw ive been runing with skaffa everyday since i made my dc, ik what he doese and he knows what i do, ive got a small video of us together...
    Edited by BOLTERITY on August 31, 2015 6:26PM
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Wow one of the best Sorcs in the game reduced to a scrub, yes that's right a scrub who needed to use the double Mundas EXPLOIT!

I don't get under what purpose or reason have u believed what some hater said.... if.I told u the earth was a square would ya believe me now...??? i mean ik u would ask for proof for sure to believe...
    Edited by BOLTERITY on August 31, 2015 6:39PM
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see a video with your Mundus stones hidden, so that to me implies that you are exploiting. You trying to defend your self by saying you would do the same without the exploit is just the same as Mike Tyson getting in a ring with a 9 year old and shooting him in the face because he would have won anyway.

It's complete crap that over the last 3 weeks or so every good player who has created Youtube vids over the last year has let themselves down by exploiting "because everyone is doing it I might as well do it too" a good chunk of my ESO subscriptions of "good" players has been reduced to meh exploit using no integrity scrubs!
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol, just lol. Double mundus stones suddenly make someone OP.

Bolt has been pulling off feats like in this video LONG before double mundus stone was even a thing. You can give all these sorcerer FOTM rerolls the same duble mundus stone overload exploit nonsense, and they will still fall short, due to their lack of experience.

I see a video with your Mundus stones hidden, so that to me implies that you are exploiting. You trying to defend your self by saying you would do the same without the exploit is just the same as Mike Tyson getting in a ring with a 9 year old and shooting him in the face because he would have won anyway.

It's complete crap that over the last 3 weeks or so every good player who has created Youtube vids over the last year has let themselves down by exploiting "because everyone is doing it I might as well do it too" a good chunk of my ESO subscriptions of "good" players has been reduced to meh exploit using no integrity scrubs!

Cry us a river.

It is apparent to all of us, you have nothing better to do but to go on everyone's vid showcase thread, and openly accuse them of exploiting. No finger-pointing will cleanse yourself of the reality, that you need excuses to justify your own short-comings.
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I've learned that some people will just never see eye to eye with us on this and nothing we say or do will change that.

Bolterity is an amazing player and a good guy to group with and play with but he lost a lot of respect from me for running exploits, and he's not the only one. It has gotten so bad that I won't even watch a video from a player that I know exploits. We all know Bolterity can 1vX without using them as he says, so why bother using them in the first place?

A lot of players without your legitimate skills want to find good players they can model themselves after. It's true in any "sport" out there. No one wants to model themselves after someone who is openly using exploits and that is why it is such a let down.

I'm sure the video is great man, I hope to be able to watch them again in 2.1.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    People using these cheats should be perma banned. They may have fixed some of the cheats in 2.1, but you know he'll use any of the new cheats that pop up without hesitation.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why is everyone that posts a PvP video lately accused of using the double mundus exploit? WTH? xD
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »

Sigh.... dId u even understand what I said -.- I did not say I'm the best or that no can 1vX like me.... I said that not many ppl who are sorcerers know how to 1vX to begin with, and I'm talking about sorcerers only. Let alone using a pet build as well. I don't get why ur soo fixated on taking the wrong idea. And what I said made complete sense btw. Skaffa btw is a tank, he runs a tank build with a sword and board... do I look like I'm running a tank build to u... or a sword an board that can midigate at least 50% of the damage incoming....
    And about u 1vxing on ur dk... well ofcource... Bcus dks were totally broken back then, since u were able to run sword and board In light armour and tank insanely as if ur in heavy. And that is Brooke so obviously nothing is awesome about it.
    My argument with that person was simply that 2 munduses or better gear or copying what a good player does. Will not make u batter player. For example there r currently players with over 1000cp and they still suck and the reason is because they don't have the experience to know how to distribute their cp. Same thing with what that person who claimed, that I only pulled off what I did because I exploited (keep in mind u got no proof that I even did) so my point was that experience is required more than anything to make a player pull off a successful 1vX.
    All what u said was nothing but some hater typing out random stuff... bcus I can honestly tell that u did not understand a word I said before u even replied...
    btw ive been runing with skaffa everyday since i made my dc, ik what he doese and he knows what i do, ive got a small video of us together...

Sigh. Exploiter deflecting. Doesn't change anything. Keep posting videos cheater
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    At this
    Erock25 wrote: »
    People using these cheats should be perma banned. They may have fixed some of the cheats in 2.1, but you know he'll use any of the new cheats that pop up without hesitation.

This is the only thing that will send out a signal strong enough to counter the culture of exploiting.
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »
    lol, just lol. Double mundus stones suddenly make someone OP.

Bolt has been pulling off feats like in this video LONG before double mundus stone was even a thing. You can give all these sorcerer FOTM rerolls the same duble mundus stone overload exploit nonsense, and they will still fall short, due to their lack of experience.

How about people play with INTEGRITY and don't play with Exploits, Double mundus is an exploit a CHEAT, and by what you have just wrote is exactly my point I'm making Bolt does not NEED to exploit/cheat but by doing so lets himself down.

Plus I will continue to call people out who use exploits then post videos of themselves, post videos of non exploit use and earn the respect you deserve otherwise you're just a trash playing scrub !
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »

I've learned that some people will just never see eye to eye with us on this and nothing we say or do will change that.

Bolterity is an amazing player and a good guy to group with and play with but he lost a lot of respect from me for running exploits, and he's not the only one. It has gotten so bad that I won't even watch a video from a player that I know exploits. We all know Bolterity can 1vX without using them as he says, so why bother using them in the first place?

A lot of players without your legitimate skills want to find good players they can model themselves after. It's true in any "sport" out there. No one wants to model themselves after someone who is openly using exploits and that is why it is such a let down.

I'm sure the video is great man, I hope to be able to watch them again in 2.1.

Unfortunately, you can't credibly say that a cheater is a great player.

The sad fact of the matter is that, once you are caught cheating, you are suspected of using every other exploit/hax/bot available or codeable. And it's a practical impossibility to prove otherwise.

Outside the context of gaming, I've seen professionals lose their entire future for as little as $150. Often, the people most vocal about defending them, after they have been caught, are later found to have also cheated. It's apparently a base survival mechanism. So, it's interesting to see the responses.