Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Group instances

Glindi
Glindi
Soul Shriven
I know there are many posts likely out there, but was looking for recommendations for finding groups to run veteran level and normal instances. It seems that group finder is not as effective. I assume a guild is probably my best bet.

Enjoying the game so far. Hit VR1 without grouping, but it is getting boring without a group
Edited by Glindi on September 2, 2015 5:54PM
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Joining a guild is definitely your best bet. If you play on PC/Mac you can also use zone chat to find groups...it is fairly easy to put a group together this way (especially if you play one of the less desired roles like tank and healer). If you play on console, I've heard Area Chat is less affective for putting a group together -- but not impossible. You would probably need to go to a more populated area (like the undaunted enclaves) to have a better chance of making it happen. Alternatively, you can always hang around the dungeon entrances and ask people to group up who are passing by (again, not sure how effective this is on console).

Good luck!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join a Guild. That is where I have found the best groups for dungeons.

Note, if you don't have a headset already, get one and Teamspeak as it really helps with Group Content, even if you don't want to talk, you can listen to the other members and be more in sync with the group.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Glindi
    Glindi
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for the replies