Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Enchanting Levelling very slowly

Adzer2
Adzer2
✭✭✭
Hi all,
I am trying to get my Enchanting level up to 16 so I can use a skill point on the Potency, but I seem to be stuck at level 12, I've translated most of the runestones that are available to me.

Any ideas how I can help it along?
PS4 - EU - DC
Characters:
Adzer - Breton Templar
Thorgon Stormcaller - Nord Dragonknight
Elrond Smeagol - High Elf Sorceror
Akorithi Sendu - Redguard Nightblade
Miraak Icelight - Nord Warden
Father Dori - Breton Templar
Argo - Argonian Dragonknight
  • psychojudge
    psychojudge
    ✭✭✭
    Create glyphs with the runes you have and deconstruct the glyphs you find.
    If you have a friend to play with you can exhange created glyphs to eachother and deconstruct those for more exp.
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    It does go painfully slow. I've found a couple of good grinds where glyphs drop left and right for deconstruction. The suggestion above to find an enchanting buddy is a good one!
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't have enchanting buddy. Go to guild traders and look for cheap higher lvl glyhphs. Greens, blues and purples gives huge boost when deconstructed.
    Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looted glyphs actually give more XP than player created ones now. Tested this out...

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/187809/enchanting-extraction-for-leveling-its-not-what-you-think#latest

It's not HUGE though, so any glyphs you can get your hands on definitely deconstruct.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it makes you feel any better, leveling enchanting is much much much faster and easier now than it was a year ago. The amount of inspiration you get for deconstructing glyphs (especially dropped glyphs) has been vastly increased. So at least you can know that the pain you feel from it leveling slowly was felt many times over by PC players who used to have it level far, far more slowly.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have any unknown Runes, make a glyph with them. You get a huge chunk of Inspiration. And, if you can learn two or three runes when making a Glyph, it's even better.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Adzer2
    Adzer2
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the suggestions folks, I'll try and team up with a buddy for faster progress
    PS4 - EU - DC
    Characters:
    Adzer - Breton Templar
    Thorgon Stormcaller - Nord Dragonknight
    Elrond Smeagol - High Elf Sorceror
    Akorithi Sendu - Redguard Nightblade
    Miraak Icelight - Nord Warden
    Father Dori - Breton Templar
    Argo - Argonian Dragonknight