Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quest help

Anyolname
Anyolname
Trying to finish the achievement Ritual Destruction. The part I need to finish it is; "Lead the effort to retake Camlorn". However, the quest is not avaliable to me to complete. Are there other quests I need to do to trigger it? I have done just about everything in the zone....
  • Donum-Dei
    Donum-Dei
    ✭✭✭
    Hail....

Oh I am figuring this out as well.

Hope there is some one out here that can help us out.

P.s. Cheers.
  • Anyolname
    Anyolname
    It looks like I finished the quest, and it didn't register that I did.
  • Donum-Dei
    Donum-Dei
    ✭✭✭
    Well I do not know if I even finish it. I really want to complete that achievement. Can you get the achievement if some one shares that with you?
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    If you are sure you have done the required quests, but did not receive the achievement you will need to submit a customer service ticket to attempt to fix the issue.
    Well I do not know if I even finish it. I really want to complete that achievement. Can you get the achievement if some one shares that with you?

Did you mean someone sharing the quest with you or sharing the achievement? Achievements cannot be shared; however, if someone has the quest in their journal (and you have not already completed it) then they could share it with you. You would then need to complete the quest to earn the achievement. If you have already completed the required quests, but did not receive the achievement, you would also need to fill out a customer service ticket.
  • Donum-Dei
    Donum-Dei
    ✭✭✭
    Well @Allyhoo811 I haven't yet go so far from gelumbra, the things that I am missing...

"Lead the effort to retake Camlorn"
    "Defeat Angof the Gravesinger"

The other ones are completed, but I am confused if there is a quest down the line, that I might bump into those two objectives of this achievement. I have search online but honestly, haven't found nothing.
    Edited by Donum-Dei on September 2, 2015 9:02PM
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    DanniBoi wrote: »
    Well @Allyhoo811 I haven't yet go so far from gelumbra, the things that I am missing...

"Lead the effort to retake Camlorn"
    "Defeat Angof the Gravesinger"

The other ones are completed, but I am confused if there is a quest down the line, that I might bump into those two objectives of this achievement. I have search online but honestly, haven't found nothing.

You will get the quests needed to complete the objectives as you continue to play through Glenumbra...And you will need to complete all the objectives in order to get the achievement.

• Donum-Dei
    Donum-Dei
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks @Allyhoo811

I guess I need to continue the go up the map to figure it out. I hope I do get it, is there is a ways to restart the quest or the only way is to someone to share the quest with as you mention.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    If you have completed a quest, you can't do it again (exception: certain quests are repeatable each day, but these are located in Cyrodiil, Craglorn, IC, or involve dungeons).

If you have never done a quest (or started a quest, but abandoned it at some point), you should be able to pick it up again from the quest giver. You can google most of the quests and you will be able to find where to pick them up.
  • Donum-Dei
    Donum-Dei
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah but @Allyhoo811

How do I know that achievement has the same name of the quest. Because I have try to find out abut this achievement, and I haven't found nothing about it so far.
    Edited by Donum-Dei on September 3, 2015 12:06AM