Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How is the player base?

OutlawShadow
OutlawShadow
✭✭
I was just wondering how many people play this game still? I'm planning on coming back to check out the game after a long break. Just wondering if I will see players, or if I should expect a ghost town. Its not too important, but I thought I'd get an idea. Nothing else to do while updating :D
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, it would depend on platform and server. I play on PC NA and there just about always seems to be other players around.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA you can't even sneeze without 7 people hearing it in any town (EP)
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Well, it would depend on platform and server. I play on PC NA and there just about always seems to be other players around.

This. Gets a bit less crowded in Vet Silver and Gold, but still lots of people in PC NA!
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • Blackheart0129
    I'd say it also depends on what town you spebd most of your time on. If you're in NA PS4 AD i can tell you the town in Reaper's March (sorry i forgot how its spelled) and Elden Root (specially on the 2nd floor) can get really crowded and really loud as well.

If your a Templar who can tank or heal it will probably be easy to find a group even if you use the LFG system. If not then looking for a group might prove irritating. I said MIGHT because sometimes it takes hours to get a group going.

As far as attitude, well just like in other MMORPGs its a mix of cool players along with the bad players. Id say overall its been cool.